Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good O.F. The helicopter boys would have me in a heartbeat! Outside is really the way to go if you have a choice.

Unfortunately, of the 5 BUB x B.B. only one is showing any sign of life. I'll give them another day and then I'll have to start some more. They were pretty scrawny-looking seeds I will admit.
:farm::bong2:

thanks nick. good luck with your dawgs...

i am pooping a brick with my outdoor plant. it was not spoda be in my garden this long but i waited too long to transplant. now i obsess about the smell, my kids screwing up and making it so the cops come to my house, one or more of their buddies noticing or the neighbors lawn care boys eyeing my plant...

biggest plant i have had so prolly the biggest yield if i can flower it to ripeness. prolly 20+ colas. they may not be monster buds but i am not about the monster bud anyway. just want some weight so i can make some more buttah for my brownies.

What do you do Rosebud? Do you spray the plant with that stuff or just set it next to the plant

put it next to the plant. broke down and bought a rosin press. going to do some experimenting. 10,000 psi setup.

last year the 2 neighbors would roll down their windows going by my house to get the sweet smell in their cars. they don't even smoke pot, they just like the smell.

Good Evening OFC. Been pretty busy lately. Having a little problem with my seedlings. It seems to be that the first an second leafs are curling under. What could be causing that? I'm wishing for the best. It is 4:20 for me, it will be the first smoke of all day. I'm ready. :bong2: Have a good evening to all.

what size ona do i need for outside? one not-so-clandestine stinky girl...

What do you do Rosebud? Do you spray the plant with that stuff or just set it next to the plant

Next to the plants

put it next to the plant. broke down and bought a rosin press. going to do some experimenting. 10,000 psi setup.

Sounds nice Umbra, looking forward to hearing your results.

Good Evening OFC. Been pretty busy lately. Having a little problem with my seedlings. It seems to be that the first an second leafs are curling under. What could be causing that? I'm wishing for the best. It is 4:20 for me, it will be the first smoke of all day. I'm ready. :bong2: Have a good evening to all.

Hmm ness w/o a pic it sounds like N toxicity....which would be hard for you since your organic...need a pic and Rose to chime in....I use the dark side so I'm not much help.

what size ona do i need for outside? one not-so-clandestine stinky girl...

I use the 8.5 lb, it lasts about a month left open. If your gonna be outside drill 4-6 1/4 inch holes in the top and leave it on. I use mine when trimming, it can get super stinky and this will clear the air and leave almost no smell.

Good suggestion Rose, I swear by the stuff....things are gonna be going down hill in the am with a land fall tomorrow evening.....I'm dead center of the cone of possibility.....went to the coast and got the boats all dry docked inland, closed the fishing camp down.....now it is just raining non stop...winds to follow. Peace

Oh dear Kraven, are you built for that? Do i need to worry?

My grow shop has a fan you can put on the ona tubs, i can't wait to look at those. lol

I have had a nice busy day away from the house... good stuff. Tomorrow we be ocd about my plants and thrip. For tonight, all is well. Where's Keef?

Oh dear Kraven, are you built for that? Do i need to worry?

Oh no ma'am, we are a good bit from the shore and block and mortar here, we are sorta built for storms since they are a yearly thing. We might just loose power maybe for a few days or so and we might get some 50-60 mph winds but nothing major. Just a good ol summer rain down here....now cat 3's and above....that can quickly become a pickle. Just got back from the o'l hippy's place giving it a good look see, and I'll be back up to check it after it passes. Definitely could ah had a good safety meeting about this little TS coming.

Next to the plants

Sounds nice Umbra, looking forward to hearing your results.

Hmm ness w/o a pic it sounds like N toxicity....which would be hard for you since your organic...need a pic and Rose to chime in....I use the dark side so I'm not much help.

I use the 8.5 lb, it lasts about a month left open. If your gonna be outside drill 4-6 1/4 inch holes in the top and leave it on. I use mine when trimming, it can get super stinky and this will clear the air and leave almost no smell.

Thank You Kraven, I got to learn to put picture on. Just, can, get my mind around it. I posted pictures before, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Got to get ready for the Tropical Depression, it is all most going wright over me. Kraven, I used Happy Frog and perlite. It has Mycorrhizae and Humic Acid in it. Ordering some OFF this month, just hope they can make until then. :chuck:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Rose some us southerners got nothing to worry about like me !--- Some of the others though might better pay attention to the weather channel !

thanks kraven and rose too for the link. i will give it a try.

batten down the hatches, kraven. hope all goes well with the storm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back