Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Nick, I have a great dane and he likes to sleep in till 11 or so. You try amd get him up, he just side eyes you and grunts. My pit, she can't make it through the night. She has to go outside about 2am, she runs on rocket fuel.

Morning O.F.C. !--- Kraven --Hang In there !-- I cheated this morning !-- I been up awhile working on a buzz with out calling Wake and Bake !-- Gonna be a rough day !-- Not so much for the rain --the pressure keeps changing !-- That gives my face the fits !---Good Day all !

Ness if those seed are not sprouting for U it'll be because they still too young !--- Plant something else --try those again when they have aged some !

Umbra ---Eating weed is good medicine !-- We got a high tolerance --It may take RSO but do it regularly !

I just heard this about Kraven,: trees down on bunker....... at least 3 days til eletricity returns......Oh no, i am glad he is ok...but man, that has to be stress with no electricity while in the middle of a grow..

I am saving up my money for this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ANW7HQ/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1472836318&sr=1-3&keywords=distiller

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon OFC. Made it through the storm. Didn't get bad here just a lot of rain and wind. The outside Aurora indica seem happy. Showing signs of flower going to start using Tiger Bloom extra strength fertilizer 2-8-4. What does anyone think? :farm:

Afternoon ish O.F.C. !--Power outage during a grow ?-- DC/AC inverter -- Pop the hood to the car and attach an inverter to the battery !-- May not have a much power as U wish but that was our power source for the aftermath of Katrina !-- 2 cars so if the battery on one ran down ? -- I jump it with the one that works and let it run long enough to recharge while using he other !-- Ran a fan --a radio - and a lamp for 2 weeks like that !

Missed something !--- Was that mask man Cane ? -- I had already forgot about him !---Good to see U around Cuz !-

Hello OFC. I read on the internet that the government is hiring people to grow mar****** but no one wants the job. Found a closet that I'm going to make into my clone room. Got to cut hole in the walls for ventilation. I lost one Hoe Berry and I got two that are hanging in there. Plus, the Hobbit. :farm:

hey there folks, hope all are well. not sure how to act with three days off, and got a stress test first thing tuesday morning. i believe i'll wait on wake and bake that morning, but i still have the weekend.

Winds up, torrential rains as the hurricane is pushing the bay up all the rivers, lots of flooding....expecting landfall around 12-1ish.... then an hour or three of a good shaker and the clean up will begin.....looking like a long night.....running all three generators now, power has been off and on for about three hours.....wont be long before it just does not come back on. 3 inches of running water in the streets now, storm water drains are capped and overwhelmed and the hard rain had not set in yet. I'm hunkered down. Peace
krav how yall doing bro?
Keep the shingles on Kraven
dog how are you and yours doing? i bet the ride home was wet.

Giggy, I didn't get a drop. It had moved east of me before I headed south. Put the needle on 90 mph and got my butt back home. Feels good.
I noticed a problem in my bloom cabinet tonight. As I was checked he pH of the runoff, i noticed small grey larvae in the runoff. Only in bloom, but it's spread to all 10 in bloom. I have very small bugs in the drip pans. I'll do a internet search, and see what I can come up with.

got me a stress test and eco cardiogram coming up also giggy.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Good Luck with the bugs Dog !-- I'd put some beneficial nematodes on them just in case !-- U fight the bug wars one battle at a time !-- It's never really over !--but U can fight them to a standstill !

Giggy --Good Luck Cuz -- Don't get stressed even if they test U !

Good morning O.F.C, tip of the bong to y'all. :bongin::bong1::bongin: Sorry to hear about the power thing but I'm glad everyone survived. I have been through several hurricanes and a few cyclones . Did you have a hurricane party?

What up Nick ? --Got any babies up yet ? --

Rose I like that Home Dome "Water Distller"-- I was researching that Super Critical CO2 extractor -- It seems most of the Cannabinoids are extracted during the first 15 minutes and the machine has a 90 minute run time !--- The country boy in me say just run the thing for 15-20 minutes -- Then shut it down and remove the weed that still has some thc/ CBD left in it and run it thru an RSO machine to extract the rest !--That way I can run that CO 2 machine much more efficiently and faster !-- 20 min. run time I can make big CO2 oil !

Good morning everyone. I hope that everyone survived the hurricane and the flooding that came with. I have 5 new little ones coming up , they are hippy dawg. My grass is growing faster than I can mow it. Riding mower broke and it takes a while to mow 3 acres with a push mower. I need to win the lottery. Let's all do a bong and consider the prospects for the day. :48:

Good luck on your test bozzo.

Keef, or anyone else, do you think a 3 minute wash is really a thing that works as well as a 4 hour wash?

Kraven, I am thinking about you. I hear he has lost power for 3 days, his grow and bunker have trees fallen on it.. Sending the best vibes to you Kraven.

thank god kraven, we have been holding our breath.

I think with a 3 min wash, you get more of an amber color oil. the longer wash gets get darker more dark green color. I think anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back