Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhh......... Don't let my wife hear ya. She's still in love with my decrepit old ass.

Operation Heart Stopper is underway. I figured, how hard can it be to render down tallow? I chucked the whole five pound lump into a stock pot and turned the burner to 200. Oops. Got lots o' smoke. Like a structure fire event smoke. Turned it off, pulled it outta the pot and sliced it up into small chunks. Much better.

A friend came by this morning and smoked a couple of bowls of Lucinda Williams strain (named after the country singer), which I was not familiar with. So I went to the Allbud website, typed in a search and discovered that it is a cross between Cindy-99.x William's Wonder.

Back in the 90's when I was growing, I got ahold of some William's Wonder and found a couple of big fat seeds in it. I popped them babies and turned out some awesome bud that got me HAF

Last edited:
My cat Binx has been eating shake leaves for quite some time now, but has always avoided the fresh pungent buds.

I was checking out the UNK 1 buds in the curing jar today, and offered him a small piece of bud. He sniffed on it for a minute, and this time he opened his mouth and munched it down. Before you know it, he had eaten the entire nug

I was thinking about my rebellious youth and leaving home when I was 16. I moved into a house full of throwback hippies and their teenage children. We smoked tons of weed and used shrooms, alcohol, etc and I can remember going to the crash room where we had black lights/posters hanging everywhere.

I had a nice Pioneer stereo system and tons of record albums, so I bought some florescent paints and painted a picture of Boston"s guitar space ship from their album cover. It was awesome, and the black lights really made it pop! Ahhh, fond memories of yesteryears 😁

Last edited:
My friend came by again earlier and turned me on to a couple of nugs of that Lucinda Williams strain...getting ready to fill my favorite glass bowl with a nice pile
1000000622.jpg

Looks like this insomniac Misfit will be up for awhile. I am having wicked muscle spasms in my lower back and left hip, so I took some pharma and getting ready to load my glass bowl with some Gorilla Glue to try and calm this crap down a notch or twoI
I was on the opposite end of the spectrum. My back was whining about sitting in a chair for a couple of hours enjoying the company of my bride and a couple of cantankerous old farts I call friends. I came home, turned on the computer and TV, found a spot in the bed that I could lay relatively comfortable, and fell asleep. Beer is God's gift.

62 degrees and sunny this morning. The back field is calling. Might just fire up the Frankendeere and heed the call. Nothing does better for an ailing spine than bouncing around on a lawn tractor.

My cat Binx has been eating shake leaves for quite some time now, but has always avoided the fresh pungent buds.

I was checking out the UNK 1 buds in the curing jar today, and offered him a small piece of bud. He sniffed on it for a minute, and this time he opened his mouth and munched it down. Before you know it, he had eaten the entire nug
Sounds Like my Pua. She waits fir me to get my weed out and sits below me waiting on me to drop one. She will snatch and run. Then wolf the whole thing down. That usually puts her out for a few hours. I try not to drop but Im old and my hands suck.
IMG_4953.jpeg

Latest posts

Back