Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening OFC. mj sure did love the rain, they are happy. Been busy around the house it is now 4:20 for me. Got my coffee and filling a bowl right now. :bong2:

Hi Kraven, I think one of the reasons my plants first and 2nd leaf curl was because the light system was to low about 4" above leafs. Then, I read in my mar***** book they should be about 24" above plants. The plants look a lot better, since, I put lights up to about 16" for now. This is going to be my first time cloning attempt.

Hello Rose what are you up to? I'm taking a break and it might be for the rest of the night. I have done a lot to day. Feels good. Getting ready to make my closet into a clone room. Need eletr. and some vent installed for air flow.

Well a few well placed generators and some luck got me from A - B. Been a tough few days. Wind speed reached 100 mph gusts with a steady 65-70 mph wind for about three hours as the northern and western eye wall came over. Total about 4 inches of rain, but severe damage to our community with 85% of the electrical grid destroyed and over 220 tress down. Here is some eye candy....still over half of us don't have power yet, still thinking of others....have a few coming here for a hot meal and showers. Hell of a way to start opening weekend of college football. Whole place it just dirty and wet, got about a week of clean-up and repair and it will all looks clean and new again. Thank you all for the kind thoughts.....it has been a tough few days.

Going to get both my knee replaced. Been hearing good thing about the knee replacement. I hear that some people get one done and don't get the other one done because it is to painful. So, I decided to get both done. What does anyone think? :vap-leafy_wave:

Glad you are O:K Kraven. Sure looks like you have clean up. Do, you have a flre place or wood stove? We have our wood stove in the fire place for winter heat. I like it.

Smoking out of my elephant pipe tonight. It is a smooth hit. :spit: and :bong2:.

Morning O.F.C. !--- Kraven --Hang In there !-- I cheated this morning !-- I been up awhile working on a buzz with out calling Wake and Bake !-- Gonna be a rough day !-- Not so much for the rain --the pressure keeps changing !-- That gives my face the fits !---Good Day all !

Ness if those seed are not sprouting for U it'll be because they still too young !--- Plant something else --try those again when they have aged some !

Umbra ---Eating weed is good medicine !-- We got a high tolerance --It may take RSO but do it regularly !

Keef are you talking about the Hoe Berry. I planted all six of them. Got two left. I got to go check my seed situation out.

Well, I counted my seeds and I have a lot of Hippie's Dawg, 4 BPU-X-BB, a lot of Blueberrys Thank you keef, I will have fun with those seeds. I also have 2 Black Berry, 12 unknown that, I like the high of, and 1 Aurora Indica which I think it is Fem. I'm set for awhile. No, more outside grow after this. They are right by the road and they don't smell to load yet. And, I live in GA and I hear it is one of the worst state to be caught in for mj. If I go to jail, I will put up a fuss, so, the media will here me. How silly they will look. And, maybe the Present will hear me and come smoke a j****, when he lets me out of jail. Cause that is crazy.

peep, peep, peep where is everybody. I hope it is because your busy. I think football on see, ya

Morning O.F.C. !-- Been battling my demons and they seem to be winning !
I feel for U Kraven !

Good morning boys and girls! I had an interesting day yesterday. Checked out the outdoor grow and found my plants got sprayed with weed killer when someone sprayed the pipeline nearby. The stuff ain't doing so well. On the plus side, a friend of mine gave me a sickly purple haze. I am hoping to bring her back and get some clones. I'll put up a picture after I repot her.

wow good luck with that St nick... weed killer? Man that is too bad.

Good morning all.

DD, thinking of you every day and you too Kraven.

I have one million dead thrip.

Bozzo, how are yours doing?

Sorry Nick,,that sucks damnt.
Hey Keef and DD,,hope yall are having a good day.
Way to kill those little basterds Rose.
Hope things are okay with you Kravin, ,sorry bout the damage my friend.

Great nights sleep and a good breakfast. I decided to take the day off, the last few have been long and hard, so after lunch I'm gonna take a nap, cook a steak out this evening and watch the FSU vs O'l Miss game and then get busy tomorrow putting the place back together.

Nick, thats gonna be project fosure....good luck buddy ;)
Rose, thanks for the thoughts, the pickle seems to be over now..... so hopefully things will get back to normal soon.
WH, thanks brother, O'l Mama nature can whip up a mess in a hurry, just glad we didn't get worse.
Cane, good to see you again, you have been missed. She looks sexy man, she is gonna be a looker when she is all grown up.

Thanks again for all the kind thoughts, there are a lot of folks that were in the path of this thing that still have a struggle going. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back