Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my 3 bugged plants doing better. I think mine was mites. found some webbing down low on one. 2 sprayings with captain jacks and they are better. more ladybugs tonight.

Glad your are better bozzo. That jacks is the spinosad, right? That stuff rocks.. from old bacteria found in a rum barrel? is that true? It sure killed my thrip... it is a thirp cemetery in my plants... will need to rinse them out at the next wind storm, so they dry fast. yuck..I have had the hebe jebes for weeks.

Kraven, i bet you are exhausted and need a rest, a steak, and ball game.

How are the mister and missus keef and DD?

Thanks for caring O.F.C. !--
D.D. is sleeping !-- Fibro crisis -- migraines !-- Baby Girl is in pretty bad shape !-- It'll take awhile but she'll be O.K. !-- She's worried about losing her job for too many absences! -- I wish she could find something less stressful !--
Kraven --I hear chainsaws and the smell of smoke in the air !-- Took 2 weeks for them to get the road open to us after Katrina !-- Did U have any problem getting gas for the generators ? -- Lines everywhere and fights over anything plus the HEAT !-- I hope things return to normal soon !

Cane I got one of those Dawgs that is small and unsexed but sure looks like your's !-Long sativa leaves on a squat compact indica type plant !-- I can't wait to get some in a pipe !-- Been trying to get the grow tended today --Kinda neglected it for a few days !-- No problem! --It's a weed !--
Nick depends on which weed killer they used --but if there are some that survive and have mutations --U might want to clone it !-- Who knows !-- U only have to get lucky once !--

I got a male and female blackberry snow lotus in veg. Thinking of making some seeds while I have a pair.
I'll be cloning her out in about 5 weeks for a run. I'll send a her through bloom with another set and see how she does, then I'll send a while set of her through after that. I'm fixing to need more jars in a few months.

Keef, she is a beauty! man, i wish i had that in my grow right now. female mojo. When ya see DD, tell her i am sending her healing hugs.

Hi YD... My jars a just about empty.

What up Dog ? -- Make some BBSL seed !-- I got 2 that aren't sexed !-- That Snow Lotus is one of them "Super Moms" -- Seems like what ever U breed it to she somehow makes it better !-- Be nice to find a fruity pheno that had that Super mom trait !-- If U sexed them and got them beck in veg U can wait till U ready to breed them !-- The boy get out of control just clone him and throw the big piece out -after U have a rooted cut !-- We gonna have to swap some cuts this winter just to know we can do it !--

Rose she finally hit the wall this morning!
I dosed with her with a big dose of caps then kept the pipe full till her eyes rolled back in her head !-- Put her to bed and haven't heard a peep !-- She was so tired she was getting flaky! -- Scared me !-- If that Nurse Larry is a girl you'll have a cut !--

I got a male and female blackberry snow lotus in veg. Thinking of making some seeds while I have a pair.
I'll be cloning her out in about 5 weeks for a run. I'll send a her through bloom with another set and see how she does, then I'll send a while set of her through after that. I'm fixing to need more jars in a few months.

I would YD, the BBSL is a gem if you find the right pheno. Good luck and green mojo....she will make you happy.

hello kraven, good to see you. i hope you are almost caught up with the storm damage. once it got up here, we got an inch or so and it was gone.
what pheno would i be looking for? i still have a few beans, do you think its a good idea to keep popping them until i find the right pheno? im not sure yet how i will collect pollen, i dont want a repeat of last harvest. i could have seeded out every cotton field in Georgia with all the seeds i ended up with.

Bummer YD on the seeds.

Good morning all, it is a wonderful rainy day here. Kraven, still thinking about ya.

Keef, female mojo..

Umbra, hi.

Cane I got one of those Dawgs that is small and unsexed but sure looks like your's !-Long sativa leaves on a squat compact indica type plant !-- I can't wait to get some in a pipe !-- Been trying to get the grow tended today --Kinda neglected it for a few days !-- No problem! --It's a weed !--
Nick depends on which weed killer they used --but if there are some that survive and have mutations --U might want to clone it !-- Who knows !-- U only have to get lucky once !--

Keef, let me tell ya they wilted bad. The Purple Haze that I pulled out of the same hatch well I should say My Girl pulled out of the patch after I replanted it it is already showing signs of improvement. If she I survived then I gotta figure out how to revert her back to veg so I can clones her.

I have 4 healthy Hippie Dawg. Had 5, one fizzled out and died. None of the 5 BUB x B.B popped. I may start some more in a while but right now I have jeep troubles.

Anyways, let's all have a pipe and celebrate the day! :peace:

What up ya'll ? -- 4:20 up in here !-- I'm there !--- Nick those seed may still be a little young to germ yet !-- Throw them in the fridge or freezer a couple weed then try it again !-- That hermie snuck up on Dog and at least Trips was a straight up fine young man !--But Mane did he get all up on the girls !-- So I got plenty seed but they may be a little young yet !-- That other stuff should be good to go !--
Dog next time I breed anything I want a refrigerator box or one of those grow teepees !-- Bloom the male in the box and bring the girls to him !-- Then after a few days of slapping them around some -- I would mist spray the girl with water to kill any pollen and then put the girl back where she was !

hello kraven, good to see you. i hope you are almost caught up with the storm damage. once it got up here, we got an inch or so and it was gone.
what pheno would i be looking for? i still have a few beans, do you think its a good idea to keep popping them until i find the right pheno? im not sure yet how i will collect pollen, i dont want a repeat of last harvest. i could have seeded out every cotton field in Georgia with all the seeds i ended up with.

hahahahaha it happens, I got seeded about two years ago, didn't realize it till it was too late. The BBSL I ran awhile ago after finding a good pheno that I liked had a nice pungent aroma, fuely, kinda funky, woodsy, sweet and a little citrus kinda thing going on. She also had tight inter-node spacing and seemed to lean more to the indica side, fatter leaves sort of a bushy squat looking plant with a very complex terrapin profile. Oh and she gets really frosty, almost a crust by the time she is done...took all mine to 68-72 days. She is potent with a very complex high....sorta stoned and ready to do stuff. I would just run the girl you got and take a cut before you flower her in case you like her. Peace ;)

Kraven, still thinking about ya.

Thanks Rose, I worked from 7a till 6p today fixing and cleaning and cutting and stacking......it looks like nothing ever happened. ;)

Go boy go! Kraven got it all tidy again. You don't want me to post my yard. Oh,,,. It's horrible. Parts bikes. A boat. I keep a couple dozen lawn mowers in the back, sell parts off em. It's a regular redneck paradise round here.
Kraven, the BBSL I have has tight spacing in veg, leaves, not sure yet. Not really fat, but not long and thin either.

Thanks YD, nothing wrong with a few extra mowers and bikes....would remind me of home ;) Sounds like it might be YD, you will know fosure in flower. Stretches about a week and a half and then stacks like a mad man, by week three you get a faint sweet smell then it just gets funky....but a different pheno could be altogether better. I look forward to hearing how things go with her.

One man's junk is a goldmine to a country boy who knows how to use his hands and a few tools to take a concept and make it come to life !-- Like that 57 Chevy with that deep screaming roar when it was time !-- Back then U could still out run the man if U could !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back