Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice scoot there Hopper, I have painting skills but I can't do that!

Rose --D.D. having some understandable anger issues !-- I haven't talked to her since yesterday !-- She say cancer didn't kill her Cuz !-- The V.A. did ! -- I'll give her a call later --I just don't to wake her if she's sleeping !-- She was wore out !

Ya'll making me want a bike !--- Not one like those !--- I'm still looking for a dirt bike like Dog showed me !-- I don't need nothing shiny !-- Just something to ride the beach with --I'm thinking about taking up fishing again !-- We got big ole Square Grouper over here !-- Maybe find one washed up on the beach once in awhile !--

That's about what I'm looking for Nick !-- 4 cycle or 2 ? -- I kinda want a 4 cycle ! --Did U get some seed wet ?

This one is a two - stroke. And I'm still working on the latter. I will git it done. Been worrying about my clawed up plant. :watchplant::afroweed::48:

Nick I don't know what U dirt pharmers do --flush the plant with water ?-- Bring the nutes back slowly ?

What up Umbra !-- That B.B. ? -- Are the reddish stem and purple tinted Bud genes from that Purple Citral coming through? -- It's not nutes and it comes on as the plant matures in bloom !--

I was hoping the color would show better but it's early yet !- Seems to get that color more in the last couple weeks !-- When did this one go to bloom ?--Don't remember !-- So how long it got to go ? --Don't know !-- When it ripe it'll be ripe !

View attachment 20160827_135236.jpg

It's getting there Umbra !-- 2 maybe 3 weeks to go !-- 4 of them per box and I'm good !-- I've heard good and bad about LEDs -- This is not a new LED either !-- Works O.K. for me !--

I see some colour keef. That's going to be a nice pull when she's done.
Here's the pit. I don't have e any cool motorcycles, so I'll stay out of that. I'd love to fab a 2 stroke into a ninja 250 chassis. Modern handling, and the wild feel of a smoker.

Kawi ran their 2 strokes on the street the H2 and H3. What were they 500 and 750 2 strokes. Crazy fast. If you could shoehorn 1 of those into a 250 frame...windowmaker, lol.

Houston ---This is Tranquility Base ---The Eagle has landed !--

Got to love that Green Santa !-- Snuck in without me even knowing !

Now let's see what he brought me !-- Oh that's nice !-- I gotta go !

Kawi ran their 2 strokes on the street the H2 and H3. What were they 500 and 750 2 strokes. Crazy fast. If you could shoehorn 1 of those into a 250 frame...windowmaker, lol.

Umbra, you didn't need a smaller frame.. them things are wicked fast. They will drive right out from under you before you know it.

Hey Nick -- That's BPU-X-B.B. ----- Blackberry Kush --x--Purple Citral --x-- Uzbekistan Hash Plant --- x-- Blueberry Blast -- Which was ? -- Help me Umbra !-- Blueberry -x--Super Silver Haze ?--- I used the same Dad on those and those marked B.B. --x- Bubblicious !-- Really different moms !--

Hippie's Dawg --Came from Hippie 420 -- It is Chem 91 --x--The Sugar --x--Chernobyl !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back