Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have run 6 Mars Hydro lights in a walk in closet with 3 in the attached bathroom, no exhaust ( there is an AC vent )-- and kept my Temps in the 80s-- Recently added a window unit to the bathroom window we running temps in the mid 70's with a RH hovering around 40% !-- I said I didn't have any air filters but the window unit does have foam filter and exhaust into the wind !--I get that bedroom bloom fired up I'll put a window unit in that bedroom window !---Drop some temps at night and grow some colorful weed !

Keefe I didn't realize my home smelled like weed. A friend of mine came over and looked like he had been slapped by the ganja. Luckily I had a little weed in the counter and he thought that was the smell. Turns out my house reeked of weed and I was used to it so I didn't relize it.

Dog !-- The Blue --aka --Skunk !--Bet U do got a problem !-- D.D. off to work !-- Ya'll gonna entertain me tonight or do I have ever to entertain myself !--- I got some stuff that don't stink --We'll see what we can do !

So glad Keef tells you guys all about his mad scientist genetic alteration experiments, cause it makes my head hurt! He kinda loses me when he starts talking about all those 2n, 4n, 5n, etc. thingys. I just want to get high by the beach.......

I feel your pain,,and i dont live with him.

Hopper U gonna be growing one when U get back at it !-- Lots of people have tried this and most have failed !--- There is a very good chance I might treat some more this evening !-- U gotta understand I gotta do this and although most have failed --- They wasn't Keef !
U can lay this at the feet of NCH and his $35,000 Lemon Trees clone !-- If there are going to be transactions like that --- I know which side of the equation I want to be on !--- I can't breed something like that !-- U want a niche in the green wave U better get crazy as me !-- If I treat 1,000 clones to get one legend !--- I'm down !-- I can do that !--

U do know I got about 2 dozen fresh cuts BPU-X-B.B. ---The lab is set up and we bout to make another attempt at the Frankenplant !-- Learned a new trick since last time !--- I got HIGH hopes !

Turned about to be about a dozen cuts but they in the juice !-- Rolling those genetic dice again !-- I only have to win once !-- Might be easier to keep up with how many times I done this if I just counted the attempts by the dozen !-- The sworled leaf mutant keeps doing what it does !-- Deep down in my heart I want to make the new U.B.C Chemo !-- 35 years and they still don't know who made it !-- I succeed ? -- Everybody and they momma gonna know I made it !--

See DD,,,now i have a headache. Lol
And there aint no fking weed i would pay 35000 for. Lemon tree ,,,,Thats freaking nuts. I gotta diamond tree i will sale you real cheap.

Hopper U know about that O.C.D. -- That's Obsessive Compulsive Behavior - well I got some of that with the head injury !--- The other thing the head injury gave me was part of what they call -- Idiot Savant !-- Some idiot savants can see music in color --others develop skills they shouldn't have and we're never taught such as becoming a world class painter or musician !-- I just got a little of each !-- I can picture in my mind what I'm doing to the cells in these treated plants !-- Knowing what U want to happen and bending the plant to your will is kinda hard !-- Plants never met no body like me before !---

Not tonight Hopper !-- As a young man the tech thief I worked for used to take me to trade shows !!- He would say while I distract him figure out how it works and we'll start building them back at the shop !-- I was good at it !-- After my head injury to distract from my pain I built stuff in my mind !-- Started with tearing down a lawnmower engine in my mind and putting it back together step by step !--
When I stumbled across this tetra stuff it sounded way over my head !-- Then one night my Muse came to me !- I saw the cell --all the components and what they do !-- When a cell divides the DNA unravels and parts and pieces of the new cell begin to duplicates them selves !-- There is then a curtain that begins to develop between the cells where they will divide and will eventually become the new cell wall !--- What I'm trying to do is stop that curtain from becoming a cell wall !-- Then we have the fabled tetra with 2 sets of everything in the same cell !-- Stopping that division is all I'm trying to do !-- That doubled cell will reproduce cells with double stuff just like the mother cell !-- It's Harder than it seems !

12 more candidates from BPU-X-B.B. are outta the juice and in aero !-- I'm getting freaky this time !-- These cuts are from a clone that survived the juice! -- Looks normal but who knows ?---No telling what will grow from these clones !-- I got HIGH hopes for that sworled mutant but I got 3 more sets of treated plants still rooting ! -- If the odds are 1 in a thousand of a success!-- I'm bout due !

I had to take the drivers license test twice when I was old enough !-- U got to be careful who teaches U to drive !--- Unk told me ---Don't use your turn signals !--- Ain't no body's business where U going anyway !

Where's the night shift ? -- Jerking Leg Syndrome got me ---On the run !-- Legs wouldn't let me sleep so here we are !

Been having beautiful weather these past few days. Hoping it will not hurt the AI's. I need my smoke.

It's is 1:50 here. And, I'm getting ready to watch a movie on You Tube. I have hughes dish for internet, and I use all my day time gigabytes. I only get 10. Then when 2:00-8:00 come along I get 50 gigabytes. Should be the other way around. I like my movies.

Hey Ness !-- I got company !-- Hope U find a good movie !-- I took something to help the leg jerky so I'm holding get my own !-- I think I'm an hour behind U it's 1:10 here !-- Sitting I the dark watching Sting from the Police in concert !-- We have cable and D.D. got a big package with lots of channels !-- I keep up with the news and weather but mostly I have some music on! --- I'm working on cup of hot chocolate and a bowl !-- I be alright !

What up ofc? Got down to 50 last night. Once the ac can be off for the winter I can start using the bubble clomer. I may like this jiffy peat stuff enough to just keep using that.
A little foggy this morn. Think I will hold off on beer for a few days. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back