Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven, please give those two a big squeeze from me.. Tell them i am going out to the dispensary today. LOL, we had fun there.

I sure will, we are thinking about a surf fishing trip in the near future....and he fogged my mind again with his vape. They always speak very fondly of you and the time they got to spend with you, wish I could have tagged along on that part of the trip myself.

Just sent my half brother an email thanking him for the birthday card. He lives in FL, owns a christian book store and works part time for the Sheriff's Department. He asked how things were in Cali and what I was up to. So I told him I told him about my having epilepsy since I was 4. I am so closed mouth about it, he didn't know. I told him a smoke cannabis to help with the medical and at least here I am not a criminal.

10 pound of frozen blackberries --5 pounds of sugar and a pack of yeast-- Add to 5 gallon carboy and fill the rest of the way to full !---It'll be good wine !

Good afternoon everybody hope everyone is having a good day

One day maybe I can just be myself and not have to hide what I do !---

2 small 3 gallon carboy are Blueberry Wine that is getting nice !-- The 5 gallon carboy is blackberry wine I just started !-- That one gallon jug is Apple Pie Wine !--U ain't never had nothing like this before !---I wanted to get some wine in stock !-- I'll age it in bulk and my plan is to send a bottle or 2 to anyone at MP who wanted some !-- I like making it !-- I could see an OFC on the beach with a bonfire -- More wine than U can drink and I think this cannabis all over the place !

Hey Umbra -- If they old no problem !--

Keef I see a hangover there...Trimming some papaya ,lots of cap material..
Break time....:48:

Umbra sending me those seed !-- I'll check germ rate and if I have enough I'll share !---Umbra says the seed are old so it may take many for to find those that will germ !-- Anyone planning to take the challenge ?-- We can always share a clone if someone gets a female !-- I got no problem overnight shipping !-- I could ship a clone today and tomorrow someone will have it in a cloner !

For instance If Umbra overnighted me a clone of his tetra " Clock Work Orange " -- I can clone my a** off !-- If it got here alive I can clone it !--- Some things are worth paying shipping both ways just to lay hands on something U can't buy!

Dam Umbra !--- I'll replace it with something else soon as I know what it is ! --- I have some mutant BPU-X-B.B. but what does that mean ? --- Like I say -- Pipe don't lie !---We will be discussing this soon !

Umbra I totally understand why U and Kraven use a hash machine that U do't have to shake manually! -- This about the last time I be shaking hash bags by hand !

That's heartbreaking to hear umbra That plant is definitely something special

Bud I never seen it but it supposed to make fire orange buds !-- I know it is also highly sought after for pain control !-- Dam Bugs !

I'M Confused !-- How can 2 cuts from the same plant be so different after the juice !--- I assumed that they would be the same !-- I don't understand !-- If that's the case I could produce several different tetras from the same plant !--

that happens all the time. tons of growers growing the same clone and hundreds different plants. its about the micro climate and all the subtle nuances to the grow, change any of them and the plant changes as well.

I been studying that Simply "C" hash oil extractor !-- $3,500 !-- I wish I could still work steel no reason that machine should cost that much !-- U need a high pressure stainless vessel threaded to accept an intake on one end and an exit on the other end and a pressure gauge !-- Fill the pressure vessel with the material to be extracted -- The intake valve is opened allowing CO2 to enter the vessel -- comparing the regulator pressures until are equal in CO 2 tank and pressure vessel !-- The intake valve is closed !-- As the CO2 in the extraction chamber warms up to about a 100 F. At these pressures and temps CO2 acts like a solvent stripping the oil out the plant !-- After about 15 minutes the exhaust valve is opened and the CO2 is turned back on with the intake valve open !-- U want CO2 going into the pressure vessel about as fast as it is coming out !-- The stuff coming out the exhaust end will be CO2 ice containing the goodies! -- Most is extracted in about 15 minutes !--- The CO2 ice will rapidly melt leaving only sweet pure honey hash oil in the collection dish !--- My question is why they gotta charge $3,500 for something like that !-- The Simply "C" does have a unique feature !-- An on / off switch !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back