Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh ! --Feel like I been beat with the ugly stick ! -- Long night !-- I'm loading up on caps and smoke some medicine !-- I'm not a very nice person some mornings !-- I wake up -- I usually want to fight !-- Not a morning person !
This BPU-X-B.B. even after only a couple weeks in a jar is nice !-- I'm gonna be alright !

Once Umbra told me --Keef no one cares about tetras !-- Well I buried that tetra thread I started in the breeding section and won't be long till the views will overtake the dam instructions !-- Someone is interested in my freaks !

D.D. gonna do just fine at her new job !-- It's like baby sitting except with a baby that is extremely sick !--

Time to burn !

Morning O.F.C...rains are coming don't except to see the sun for the week ahead. :(
Have a little GDP X BR in the oven for a test drive....everything is still looking Cloudy...
YEP.....:48:

Cane in da house !-- Good see U posting !--- Cuz this is the 1st. of Croptober! -- Harvest month !-- U be fine !

Good morning everyone. I can help with brewing beer a little. I was fortunate enough to belong to a home brewing club back in NJ. There were a number professional brewers in the club and a couple chose to help me. 1 of my BIL was the director of QA for an American beer co that was sold to a Belgian co. I was able to get a couple tricks from him. 1st competition I entered I won. I started by doing an extract kit. I did 2 kits then went to a mini mash for maybe 3 brews and then right to full grain. So far my best beers are; chocolate cherry stout, 60 IBU @ 10.5% ABV; rye IPA, 75 IBU @ 6.5% ABV; and an ESB, 25 IBU @ 7% ABV.

Morning bud. Things are going to start getting wet round here...
Thinking about starting to take down plants that are not under cover.....
Hippies Dawg, BPU X BB, N.L.and GDP X BR ...l have mostly under cover.
Couple papaya that are out in the rain....will start chopping soon..

View attachment 1475420496168635380837.jpg

Cane, Keef is trying to get another gdp x br to flower. I think green Santa sent him another batch to try. Besides the gdp x br, I think there might be the white x br and C99 x br. Oh and the Las Vegas purple kush x br.

I envy U Cane !-- I go to jail for growing lie that !--- I'm trying to germ more GDP-B.R. seed !-- So far U the only one to successfully germ them and got a female !-- I hope this winter maybe we can swap so clones !
Umbra say the male was the B.R. so I guess it should really be called -- B.R. -x - GDP !-- Ain't 't that right Umbra !-- Male name first in a breeding !

Somebody named Keef gonna get more seed --Oh Boy !--

Kraven the BlackBerry Snow Lotus is in bloom to be sexed !-- I don't see hair yet but my heart tells me it's a girl ! --

Umbra Sounds like quite the line up..Black Rose been busy:)
Had a hard time with that GDP X BR, only got one clone to take....can't wait too run her inside...

I envy U Cane !-- I go to jail for growing lie that !--- I'm trying to germ more GDP-B.R. seed !-- So far U the only one to successfully germ them and got a female !-- I hope this winter maybe we can swap so clones !
Umbra say the male was the B.R. so I guess it should really be called -- B.R. -x - GDP !-- Ain't 't that right Umbra !-- Male name first in a breeding !

No, female first, then male. So gdp x br is correct.

Umbra Sounds like quite the line up..Black Rose been busy:)
Had a hard time with that GDP X BR, only got one clone to take....can't wait too run her inside...

I hit everything I had with br pollen, lol. These are pretty old. 8 to 10 years old. Green Santa had a full bag for sure. Trillion of Atoms did some testing of some beans, he did riotberry og x bpu. He didn't show any photos of her growing or flowering, only the bud shot and then gave the credit to Inky from Illuminati seeds. Time for a retesting.

Nice Rose...most of what I have is popcorn. N.L.& Hippies Dawg.having the best buds...clear days getting cold, I just don't like the damp weather outlook...

Thanks Umbra my mistake !-- I don 't know these things !

Rose I always enjoy pics of your garden !-- It is as it should be anywhere people get the urge !

Went to get gas --The grocery store was next door !-- We needed a few things anyway !-- I also bought 5 pounds of frozen blackberries !- --Gonna start some Blackberry wine later !

Keef's Wine and Weed !--- No! --That will never happen !

Umbra U did label those seed so I know who's who ? -- 8-10 year old seed !-- May take more seed but if any are still fertile !-- I'll find them !

I can promise U one thing Cuz --- When people ask who bred B.B. King ---My finger be pointed right at U !-- U bred it I just doubled it !-- For anyone who doesn't know -- Umbra bred the BPU !-- It can hold it's own !
I did do an F-2 and most of the seed are from that breeding !-! Umbra did good !

Hi all, just got back from the o'l hippy's. I brought him a few select strains and went to go see all his seed starts......ended up holding a safety meeting. We had a good visit Rose and he said to say [so did mamaD] hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back