Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Kraven and Keef, just got up to say bye to bud.. Glad to see your update Kraven.
I just called the ER... they said Wilson is doing well, going out to potty etc... I will be glad to get him home later today.

Peace in the midst of chaos is wished everyone.

Morning Kraven !-- I think it's time for another cup of coffee and a fresh pipe !-- I been over at mjp reading a thread about polyploidy !-- They talk a good game but not one of them is doing it !-- Seems there's lots of theory and opinions but no hands on !-- I decided to leave the theory to the smart brothers and just get back to the doing it !--

dang, no chicken fell ouf of the bucket. its a scam!!
morning ofc, friday, lets do it one more time. i am ready to hit the river tomorrow, borrowed a couple kayaks from a friend. i need to buy my own one day. figured to buy used over the winter and maybe save a few dollars.
i was blessed with seeing karma take a person out yesterday. partly my fault.
I was riding in the fast lane, going slow. this is a big four lane, but does not have much traffic. like 5 cars in 25 miles. so this guy passes me in the slow lane and blows his horn, which sounded like a scooter horn. mean mugging me the whole way by. so i skipped the car horn and reached on down to the air horn switch and gave him a good 5 second blast of a semi air horn. lol, my wife was rolling laughing. so the guy gets half a mile down the road and his ladder fell out the truck. so when i went by i tooted the horn at him. that made my day. lol.
traffic is bad here, hurricane traffic and all. the city i work in is full, can't find a room anywhere. even the seedy joints you could get a room, *****, and some dope in a package deal are full. I-16 interstate was bumper to bumper all day yesterday. lots of folks moving around right now. its cloudy here, feels like a storm but we are not expected to get much if any rain

Good Morning Rose, DD, OFC.

Kraven thinking of you and mrs. K. hoping the best for you.

Rose, I'm so sorry about Wison, and glad he is feeling better. Hope he comes home soon. You got to look out for mushroom to.

I got family in Palm Bay, FL. Haven't heard from them yet. Praying for all.

Some of pic's in from Matthew Damage

Kraven those picture look awful. Tj and me are just on the edge of the hurricane in GA. Maybe get some rain and wind that is all, Glad we move out of FL. I hated it there. Now, we feel all 4 seasons, love it.

I got family in Palm Bay, FL. Haven't heard from them yet. Praying for all.

ness they didn't get super hard but there are 700,000 people w/o power down south but by lunch they will be out trying to restore power, I'm sure they are fine. We are 1/2 through this, Ga will be looking at it by nightfall. you and TJ stay safe. Peace

Morning again.. Keef, i am like you this morning. Ug. rain on the tarp i need to go get off.. Wilson gets to come home today. Bud thinks it was the sweet potato vine.. My favorite lime green vine, won't have it again, rather have wilson. I called them in the middle of the night and they were kissing him... My other dogs are like, ok now, back to normal..No wilson...

I get to do whatever i want this weekend.. I don't have to cook if i don't want to. If i wasn't so tired i would do a little dance. Time to smoke.

:48: I'll join you Rose, feels like 4:20 somewhere...keeping fingers crossed it stays on the same path, we will be about 75 miles from the trouble, short rains and peeks of sun this am, with a good breeze. Feeling golden, yet feeling for all the people who have been and are yet to be affected, she is just grinding the earth clean as she rocks up the east coast.

We got some rain off and on -- Got nothing to do with that storm but the unstable air be messing with my face !-- Feeling my age today !-- Maybe better later ? --

No sadly enough there are new forecast tracks putting it farther up the coast into NC [- Rose - sorry, these things have a mind of their own, yesterday it didn't look like they were gonna be affected much - ] and back across Florida as a weak system.....dunno whats gonna happen when it reemerges in the Gulf.

I'm so close it's like sticking out your tongue to lick a moving chainsaw....feels that close, watching clouds just race by....stay east man, just need it to stay east for another 6 hrs...

Kraven U need to have a talk with this little BBSL girl I'm sexing !-- She packing leaves together showing all the signs of being a female but no hair yet !--
D.D. found me a prize the other day !-- She was packing a pipe with some GDP and out the bud comes a single perfect seed !-- Gonna have to see if it'll germ !--
Face is a little better !-- Got pharming to do !

Feels weird to have a hurricane so close and be a spectator, she is nasty and close but not gonna affect me any, well this round so far lol. Got some friends down south that say its done for them, just minimal damage. It gets much worse the farther you go north from Miami starting around Cape Canaveral and in Daytona and Jax and they are just getting slammed right now. Tonight Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina has it next, looks like they are gonna get it as bad as the rest of the east coast of Florida.

Kraven U need to have a talk with this little BBSL girl I'm sexing !-- She packing leaves together showing all the signs of being a female but no hair yet !--
D.D. found me a prize the other day !-- She was packing a pipe with some GDP and out the bud comes a single perfect seed !-- Gonna have to see if it'll germ !--
Face is a little better !-- Got pharming to do !

Only 1 dad it could be....Banana og x ult chem/sfv.

Looks like they gonna be some Purple stuff in the grow room !-- Ready to try a new trick in the lab but not today !-- I be needing both hands to work right !-- Left arm has a twitch but the thumb is working !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back