Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday Kraven. mother nature giving you a nasty gift isn't she?

naw we in the clear now, gonna suck for GA, SC and NC though....then it loops back down to us middle of the week next week. Thanks

Me neither, I would love the models to show something different, its gonna hit the other hurricane in the Atlantic and its gonna kick Matthew right back at us.

So, Kraven, it's your birthday! Happy, happy, joy, joy! Think you're NOT going to get a hurricane for your birthday! That's probably the best gift yet! I'm convinced it's not coming back for you-- or us! Staying positive!

I hope, if it does come back around it will just likely be a minimal TS prolly not much more than a tropical wave, not really a favorable place to form caines next week in the gulf just due to the southern jet stream dips and there is a high lvl of sheer setting up for next week. Still think it will come back around, but models change every 6 hrs ;)

Houston !-- The Eagle has Landed !--
Umbra !--- DAM !-- Are U sure U sent enough seed ? -- WOW !-- Thanks Cuz !

Pretty much been that way all day Rose !-- Still not getting around very well !-- I'm working on some hash now !-- Maybe tommorrow be a better day ?--

Any reason to light up is a good reason !-- I'm not too high but walking on water probably wouldn't be that hard !

Kraven, are you having a good birthday?

Can a person go to bed at 6 pm? I am thinking maybe.

Why U ask us Rose ? -- Thought U was gonna do what U wanted this weekend ? -- I can't do that cause 8 hours sleep in a row is usually 6 so if I go to bed at 6 then I be up at 2 !--

Yes ma'am, I watching weather but not getting and I'm quite medicated atm. You go to bed when your tired, not at a time silly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back