Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to look some stuff up !-- Da Purps--Black Kush -- Delta Wave --The White -x- Nepal indica ! -- These are things I need to know now !- but wait there's more !

Keef Da Purps it's not too bad I've smoked it a few times

Afternoon all wind tipped over couple plants raining like the dickens here.. going to last another day before we see any sun...have the girls covered...Looks like i might have to take a few branches to keep them out of the drip line...did I mention...No more outdoor grows..??
I'm Puffin...:48:

Thanks Bud !-- Soon as I get some of this other stuff sorted out I'm gonna see what I can do with some blacks and purples !-- I want a selection of fine ladies to choose from !-- Who knows I may have to fill a warehouse come the end of prohibition !-- They ain't gonna know what hit them around here !-- Might better give a thought to NCH's -Windshield business plan ?--

No more outdoors Cane ?-- I can see no reason for me to grow outside !-- I'm indoors year round just not sure what comes next !-- I know what I want to do but getting there from here --I don't know exactly what to do but I'm growing my a** off !-- I got to have some of that Purple -- So pretty !

chopped my plant this morning and trimmed it up. now i will have a hole in my routine for a while. no plants for the old fogey... :confused2:

delta wave isn't something you'll find on seedfinders, lol...nor black kush.
delta wave = C99 ( bros grimm F2 ) x blackrose F7
black kush = Las Vegas Purple kush x blackrose F7
The white x blackrose F7...I called it black and white

Well, I guess bud is getting a small taste of what we get hit with Rose. I sure didn't think it would affect him, but the models just kept changing. He will be fine....maybe a little soggy...but no worse for the wear. Keef them look like good beans, what are they ?

Not sure yet Kraven !-- Umbra sent me some seed and this bag wasn't labeled so I was hoping he could remember !--- He had a Black Rose male he crossed on several nice varieties he said the seed were getting old and I told send'm to me and see if I get get something to germ !--I was about half way kidding but there was all sorts of seed showed up !-- Thus the planned Purple Grow ! -- I have never grown or seen an Auto and don't have a very high opinion of them --- It's Purple Cheese !-- So what cha gonna do ?

I ran one auto, it was a Afgooey. Got ti be 2 foot tall and gave up 2 zips.....bud was a bit weak for my taste. Never looked into running another.

I might run it another time Kraven !-- U gotta know I'm want some pretty bud so I can jack with it genetically !-- Gonna have plenty to work with !--

Shame on U Cane !-- Now U gonna have to smoke it !-- I got a new little girl Dawg too !-- Just sexed her !-- Looks nice Cuz !

Keef, I have no idea. I tried to make sure everything was marked. Mr Cane, very impressed.

Cool !-- No problem Umbra !-- Seed surprise !-- Let's find out !-- Thanks again !-- I did not expect such a selection !-- I'm about ready to give up having some kind of plan !-- Everything keeps changing !-- I guess the best plan is to jump in and see where it goes ?

He got the touch Kraven !--Lots of us tried that GDP-B.R. and couldn't get them to germ !-- Cane pulled a girl out 1st . time !-- He hasn't hit his stride yet !--
Cane fixing to get jiggy on an inside grow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back