Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C
Keef congrats on the GDP X BR mojo for girls that live..it seems to be a tough one..
St.Nick...looking nice. My little Hippies dawg looks like a little Xmas tree...
Yep....:48:

Thanks Cane !-- I got a seed refill so I'll either get one now or later !-- I think some gonna make it this time !

Cane we got 88/67 ish today and tomorrow then it gets hot again !--
D.D. still at work wait on her relief !-- Hope she brings me one of those breakfast sandwiches !

Overnight lows getting into the low 40s ,no frost yet...
88 * gettin to hot for this yank...
Just put a loaf of bread on the rise,......garlic & rosemary focaccia:)
:48:

We used to have a bread machine might be about time to get another !-- Makes making bread easy !--
Yeast done ate most of the sugar in my wine cause the bubbling has almost stopped !-- I think the blueberry is more like a dry Merlot !-- Black Berry gonna be interesting! -- I might go get about 10 lbs of strawberries !-- Wine and Weed about the only skills I got left !-- Both illegal !-- Dam !-- U know that ain't right !--

Cane --So U want some sativa ? -- U know that can happen ? --- A long finishing sativa ?-- Wanna get jiggy with some Thai ? --- I know some people and this one guy got some some Thai and might have some seed !-- I'm not sure what some of this stuff I got is !-- indica /sativa ?-- I think mostly hybrids !-- Got some seed from the dad --that fathered your GDP-x- Black Rose-- bred to several different mothers by Umbra !-- Then there's stuff I'm not even sure what it is !--but I will be finding out !-- He said the seed were old and many may not germ !-- Don't affect me none I just germ more seed !-- Right now though I'm locked in battle with this GDP-X-B.R. -- It's personal now !-- I will have one for no other reason than I have failed with it 3 times !

When I got to flight school they told us the reason U are here is because if there were 100 of U and I said 99 of U were gonna die -- Everyone of U would look around and think -- I sure feel sorry for the rest of U bastids !

Any other old farts notice this thing or am io coming down with Parkinson's or something? I'm 62 and it's getting worse. My damn fingers on the mouse INVOLUNTARILY click it. It drives me phucking crazy. I noticed it once in awhile years ago but it is getting ridiculous now.
Hand resting on mouse, out of the blue...click....***?

My left arm twitches Pappy but it's from the head neck injury but it only does it sometimes so I feel your pain !-- It can be very frustrating !-- I only have trouble for awhile every month or 2 but it's much better !
Might hit 90 today so I'll pass on the long johns !

Any other old farts notice this thing or am io coming down with Parkinson's or something? I'm 62 and it's getting worse. My damn fingers on the mouse INVOLUNTARILY click it. It drives me phucking crazy. I noticed it once in awhile years ago but it is getting ridiculous now.
Hand resting on mouse, out of the blue...click....***?
SoPappy stay active...work out..ride a bike...
I have been doing some volunteering at the local gym. With people who have Parkinson's ,,they have a great program. Called Rock Steady Boxing...it is in gyms around the world...keep up the cross, cross..co-ordination...
Keep Puffing....:48:

Rose -- That Nurse Larry smell haunts me !-- I get the floral but it's more complicated than just floral !-- I feel I should know that smell but it eludes me !

Cane -- I got 2 phenos of Rose's Nurse Larry !-- Look different and smell different !-- The more squat Medicine Woman pheno is a Keeper !-- They both keepers and I cloned them both !-I can only keep one !--- First run is about mid bloom !-- She gonna be a heavy producer too !--

Later this week I'm gonna get D.D. to pollenate a lower Nurse Larry branch with BPU-X-B.B. pollen !-- I'll have to go away while she does it !-- I'm afraid I'll end up with another seeded run !-- I'm a cloner this breeding makes me uncomfortable !--

Hiya all, busy day today around here. Be glad to finish up and get set down.

Hello ofc. Got home. River was fun, watching James bond thunderball. Man the high tech gadgets they flash on those old James bond movies trip me out. Lol but for 1965 that was hot stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back