Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all over it Kraven !-- Florida goes legal mmj -- I might better get that 'sheen ordered !-- I'm sure it'll take a couple runs to figure it out !-- From the start people have told me ---Keef flowers are more valuable than oil are U crazy ? - Oil is only a by product made from trim !-- They are absolutely right --Today !-- Everything changes !--- This is a gamble that the price of oil will stabilize at point where THC cost per mg. equalizes between oil and flowers !-- Nice ain't it Kraven ?-- Little dab will do !

I just got a feeling that a mix of high CBD and a high THC with the right terepene profile gonna be very good medicine !--- but Which combination ?

First hash oil e-cig cartridge we had was a high THC -- I don't remember which one ---OR Where it came from !-- but when D.D. hit that thing first time she said how do they make this ?-- It was like 70 % THC and said right on the package -- Made from pure CO2 extracted hash oil !-- Not many make a CO2 extractor ! --
No solvent -- No added anything !-- Easy on the lungs and U can't grow flowers that strong !-- I may be wrong but I see a developing market especially in the new free states that may not even know U can get high off an e-cig yet and most wouldn't even know what U doing ! -- Should be a market for premium oil made only from the best flowers from the most potent and tasty varieties (from a single plant)!-- Having an exclusive Trick Pony would lock in a market share !

Yea I can see preferring this to flowers fosure. Much more effective, I have 2 high THC ones too...grape and blueberry....they hit hard too ;)

Here's the problem I face if I make CO2 oil !-- A pound wholesales maybe little north of $2,500 a lb (?) -- A lb of the same weed would make maybe an ounce of CO2 vape oil !-- 60 one half mil. vape cartridges --I don't know the wholesale price but they retail for what ? --$35-45 each including tax !-- That's why it seems the industry standard is to trim and sell flowers then extract the trim for vape oil !-- Trim is very cheap out there !-- So I'm a pot pharmer but I see an opportunity !-- Might as well buy that cheap trim and run it thru an extractor !--Not go be many with the tech to do it around here !-- Later maybe a premium oil ?

Just booked my flight to the RSNA in Chicago. I plan on taking a high CBD and a high THC vape pen with me.

They can't stop and test everyone with an e-cig !-- Do U HEAR what I'm saying U people still living under the oppressive yoke of prohibition ?--- U NEED to think about this some ?---They not even looking for these yet !

Dude, got my twin guns on myself. I have seen the light, smelled the air....Vape pens..... matching set...one high thc one high cbd.

I know Kraven !-- Don't get me wrong I love some flowers but these cartridges are here to stay !-- I need the answer to one more question before I order that $3,500 extractor !-- What if it comes out like shatter or too thick to flow in an e-cig cartridge? --- I have yet to find a good way to thin it !-- This is important to me !- I want to run the extractor and when the CO2 ice melts and the gas evaporates --I want to know if it is gonna ready to fill a cart ? -- The chamber only holds 1 Oz. -- So I'm thinking shake it first then extract the keif ?

Oh !-- I just checked and that sneaky Green Santa been here !-- Mazar -- Barney's Farm Night Shade a couple fem. Widow seed !-- Like Christmas up in here !--

Oh !-- I just checked and that sneaky Green Santa been here !-- Mazar -- Barney's Farm Night Shade a couple fem. Widow seed !-- Like Christmas up in here !--

You are a lucky guy Keef can't wait to see you make something crazy

I hit a speed bump and had to adjust my formula Bud !--They started to all die !- The stuff can settle so I put a bubbler in it during the treatment and started using Foliar feeding to try to keep more alive !-- Worked to well !-- Too many were living !-- So I increased to strength and treatment time !-- See what happens !-- Out of a couple dozen no more than 2-3 should live --with my best effort !-- If so ? --It's too weak !--They all die it's too strong !-- Like balancing on a razor !-- I'm only working with cuts from girls !-- If they survive and didn't make the change I run them anyway !-- I never thought it would be easy and doubted myself and my ability but U don't know if U don't try !-- Like I've said before I'm after a Trick Pony don't much care what it is or what the trick is as long as it a desirable trait !-- Worse that can happen ( except for getting busted )-- is I have to fall back on some of this fine stuff been coming to Texas lately and there a prize or 2 back there !

Some peeps find cloning hard !-- Try getting cuts to root after treating them with weed killer !--

Ok, Florida is out! I don't do sinkholes! As if hurricanes aren't bad enough!

I remember a strain from EG that I grew out. Smelled like you were standing at a bus stop, after 3 weeks in a jar it smelled and tasted like lemon hard candy.

I do believe that smells & tastes can be affected by the actual grow & what the plant may endure. Keef is hard on the Bubblicious, but honestly, I think she woulda turned out much different if the bugs hadn't nearly killed her more than once. She overcame them better than most along with the treatment, but not without consequences. Not only will she produce less product, but I feel that it won't be her best either. No problem-- too many strains in this house anyways!

Morning O.F.C. !
What up Cane ? -- Just got up working on my swerve !-- Had a cold spell last night !-- A low of 72 !--Frosty !
Hit 90 this afternoon !

40* here, feeling like we will have a frost when the light starts to hit the sky...still have 5 plant's outside..need to start taking them....cloudy with couple spots of amber....:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back