Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what U got to do !-- I need to get back there and clean filters and top boxes off today !-- I got some nice stuff I been cutting on but haven't run yet !-- Starting to get complicated !-- Just recently I added some female lines from Nurse Larry one of those Dawgs --a Bubba's Momma and Black Berry Snow Lotus! -- GG#4 is gonna run soon !--

You are busy....tell me..where do you find the room???:)

Cane sitting over the tub in the nursery/cloning station we got 3 boxes with 35 grow spots each !-- In veg -(Walk in closet )-( and bloom )- I got 6-8 boxes with 35 grow spots !-- As the plants get bigger I don't use all the spots !-- 6 plants per box in Bloom is about tops !-- So I got a few grow spots !

Had to start at the bottom of the cycle and work my way up !-- First chore-- just keeping plants alive !-- Then I learned to root cuttings !-- We do lots of cloning !-- Take the best leave the rest !-- Unless it's your last example of a variety !-- Long as I got a little piece of a variety in veg I make as many clones as I need !-- Now that we can grow cannabis we have managed to reach independence !-- We getting better at the grow so now I'm thinking if I want to fill a warehouse at the end of prohibition --I'll have a large selection and all the clones I need whenever I want !-- The plan is mostly just a mom and pop grow processed into a retail packaged product !-- Maybe just a 2 bedroom grow !-- Next move is 5 more boxes and lights for bloom !--

That was not an ad looking for a money man in South Texas !-- I believe we can do what I want on our own !

morning ofc, keef i have reached a temporary independence from buying cannabis. but i still wont be truly independent until i have enough to float me a few grows. it will be nice to shut down bloom for a while if i want. once i get a store of cured smoke, i will be shutting bloom down for a little break while i figure out the self watering system and modify a few things i want to change or improve in the cabinet.
i got a letter from GA power yesterday, they say i used 22 percent more power than last year. which is solely due to this hot summer that had my hvac running 22-23 hours a day for three months straight. they claim i use 88 percent more than my neighbors. i dont think this is a completly correct statement. most houses around me are not insulated well, many dont have central hvac. i run $5 a day without hvac running. thats for grow, and all other household stuff. this summer power bills almost sunk me.

They put that stuff on my bill every month !-- Lots of the houses around here are beach houses and vacation houses !-- Of course I use more power than them !-- Early fall my A/C needed to be recharged or something and my bill was almost doubled that month !-- I didn't realize it was running most of the time trying to keep up !-- Next month it went back to about $300 a month for whole house and grow !-- I'm running about 8 Mars Hydro 300 Reflector Series lights !-- I want more but I got to find a way to justify the power usage !-- Probably go from all electric to gas appliances but the plumbing isn't there !-- Got gas pipeline at the street !-- Price of appliances and plump gonna be expensive but worth it in the long run !-- So we gonna convert to gas and get more lights !

For now as long as I cram another plant or 2 into bloom every couple weeks then they keep coming out every couple weeks !-- We not that far into independence !-- It ain't pretty and that yellow Bubblicious might get thrown out but this is bloom !-- Need more Bloom room very soon !--

View attachment 20161011_081706.jpg

Good morning everybody hopefully everyone is off to a good start

Keef I really want to get my hands on some of that gorilla glue and some Girl Scout cookies just not sure who to get it from so many people claim to have it

Bud I got my GG#4 from Elev8 seed !--or something like that ?-- Cookies ? -- I haven't grown any so I can't help but someone grew some last year --I think ! Kinda worried about how my GG#4 is gonna do in bloom !-- It had a natural mutation on one limb which is what I cloned !-- The limb had multiple grow points on top like a fan !-- We will be seeing !

Keef what do you think of Elev8 that's Where I was looking at the gorilla glue and their sherbet cookies strawberry snow cone and sour patch kids

Bud the GG#4 seed germ just fine !-- I have just been building a supply of clones !-- I don't know so much about all these varieties !-- I'm still learning !-- Some of the others know so much more than me !-- I'm just getting a handle on growing aero !-- LEDs and aero is about all I know !--

Both the gsc and gg#4 are clone only. Most seeds are crosses with something else. Both are difficult to grow for beginners. gg#4 is very floppy and can not support itself, it requires more staking than any other plant I have seen. I have not grown it, but plenty of people out here run it. Of the cookies out there the forum cut is what you are looking for taste, 26 cookies for THC.

For any type of sherbet strains I would go to DNA or their buddies at Crockett Family Farms. They owns this market as far as I am concerned.

Thanks umbra I will check them out right away trying to get my Christmas list together oh it's gonna be a great Christmas

See !-- U never really know !-- GG#4 has been a pain and I haven't even bloomed it yet !-- I found lots of lies on seed sites !-- I know about how they can "Self" a plant by turning a clone male with silver nitrate !-- Hey they even claim these Master Kush seed I got are tetraploid !-- No they ain't !-- I've even seen crosses of U.B.C. Chemo !-- Not true !-- I got the best I can lay hands as seed cause we don't got no clone store and stuff !-- We just got jail !-- I really have enough quality that I think I can take it from here !-- Remember that Texas and other southern states gonna be at least 20 years behind the west coast as far as consumers go !-- My old brickweed dealer almost cried when I turned him on to a little chunk of hash !-- He said he hasn't seen hash for 25 years !-- Last time we met I was getting an OZ of brick for caps and we burned some B.B. !-- He pointed to the brick and said I guess this is about over ? --I said --Yup !

Seems to me that whole supply and distribution network gonna need a new supplier !--

Good morning Peeps,

we had a 60 foot Maple tree taken out yesterday..Man, those guys deserve every dime they make.

Mr rb is back from the hurricane in NC. He is fine. Wilson is doing well, although i have to watch him every minute he is outside.. He seems to like chewing on poisonous plants. I have never had a dog eat plants... who knew a sweet potato vine could kill a puppy.. He is still a great puppy and a doll baby. love him... Thanks Old Fogey for asking about him..
The grow is constantly on my mind, i can't sleep... stupid.. Start to take down any time.. sad it is a quarter of what it should have been.
Kraven, i tried the night shade bud last night, mr rb and I really liked it... It was quick dried.. but so far the first i tried that gave me a bit of a buzz. Thank you.

Bud's Valentines popped, and some of my harley tsu... need to check those seeds, some are soft.. The valentines are nice seeds. all popped.

My neighbor invited us for dinner last night... i think she tried to kill me with hidden gluten.... I am off to train... Mr wilson is training enough.. carrying him around to keep him out of danger.. lol
thanks for listening...

Same with down here Keef you're not gonna find cuts the only guy I've been able to find cuts from was that Billy Bob's guy but unfortunately I'm not big on the OG and I don't know when he's going to have anything else available so seeds it is for me but like you said so many companies out there are full of **** I would what much rather pay my friends for some seeds that they crossed themselves because at least then I know I'm getting what it supposed to be

Morning Rose !-- I hope the harvest is better than U think !-- I just got a couple Barney's Farm Night Shade seed !-- Might have to give it a try !-- Just so U know !--- I am impressed by Nurse Larry !-- It will be here awhile !-- Oh she getting frosty !-- And Purple Haze trying to catch up with the Hoe Berry !--I am liking what I see !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back