Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a mix of different stuff that all reeked. My son described as taking a dead skunk and trying to beat another skunk with the dead body and when he squirts his stink at you, you kill him, then let the 2 of them bake. in the hot sun for 5 or 6 days. I haven't grown any of these since moving to Cali.

Glad I asked !-- Do U mind if I share some of these seed ? -- I understand they may be old but if someone wants to give some them a shot ?-- I want to see some pretty purples up in here like Cane got !

Glad I asked !-- Do U mind if I share some of these seed ? -- I understand they may be old but if someone wants to give some them a shot ?-- I want to see some pretty purples up in here like Cane got !

I have no problem with you sharing. These may have other issues besides being old. Some were from the original SSSC skunk#1 and there could be hermi's in the bunch. I tried to eliminate some of the bad genes, but got side tracked and never went back to them. Probably some chems in the bunch as well.

Keef, you need to keep both phenos, the larry is more of a heavy stone you might like,, but the medicine woman is the best.. I am so thrilled you have them cloned, thank you.

I am out looking at what to take today.

Nothing goes anywhere till it goes thru the pipe test !-- Both putting on some nice bud -- smell different -- Got more clones of the Medicine Woman pheno but it's enough! -- Got some fat healthy Purple Haze plants growing in the nearest row after that big a** leaf Hoe Berry !

Glad we kept both strains. The one Keef doesn't like as much rooted first & I just can't throw out a beautifully rooted female clone! And that Hoeberry! What a mother monster that's going to be! Huge leaves. Rose's Purple Haze isn't too far behind! Both are beautiful. Dang bugs better stay away! I feel a foliar spray coming on!

my biggest struggle is when i am tending the veg closet and i need to thin the herd a bit. even if i have two cuts of the same, it still pains me to throw out a good plant.

Umbra,
my potluck is on the eleventh week of bloom and just starting to swell some. unless this is some great smoke i don't think i will be keeping it around. i will not be flowering anymore until i harvest this one plant and see what its about. any ideas umbra? are all the potluck seeds the same or mixed up??
i saw a guy get shot today. in the head, i saw it from about 80 yards, maybe a touch less. and folks wonder why i stay out in the boonies? these folk in the inner city are animals. take a life for nothing. i guess life is cheap to some people. i didnt stick around for the po-po. rode on back to the shop and clocked in for the rest of the shift.

Dog, that's just awful! Hope you're smoking something good. Bless your heart!

my biggest struggle is when i am tending the veg closet and i need to thin the herd a bit. even if i have two cuts of the same, it still pains me to throw out a good plant.

Umbra,
my potluck is on the eleventh week of bloom and just starting to swell some. unless this is some great smoke i don't think i will be keeping it around. i will not be flowering anymore until i harvest this one plant and see what its about. any ideas umbra? are all the potluck seeds the same or mixed up??
i saw a guy get shot today. in the head, i saw it from about 80 yards, maybe a touch less. and folks wonder why i stay out in the boonies? these folk in the inner city are animals. take a life for nothing. i guess life is cheap to some people. i didnt stick around for the po-po. rode on back to the shop and clocked in for the rest of the shift.

Hey YD they are all mixed up. I would say that you are looking at a long flowering sativa. They aren't all long flowering sativas, but I have no way of knowing which are or are not by looking. I did the killing fields x bpu and those went 11 or 12 weeks, but I also did the purple bastard that went 15 weeks. So if you don't run anymore, I won't be offended. Just trying help and not knowing what they were or how they would run, makes it hard to say you will get this or that. If they are not your cup of tea, no worries.

What up Umbra ? -- Don't show me up with your seed collection of seed cause I know U can !-- Look all I want is a beautiful purple monster with a very desirable smell and flavor that finishes in about 60 days !---- 5 Harvest a year I need a 60 day finisher or close !-- A Heavy potent producer that is easy to grow my way !
Is that too much to ask ? --That's why I start lots of varieties !-- I want those that fit what I'm looking for and grow well for me !-- Waiting to sex a Blue Berry Lemonade strain !-- Yum !--
- BPU-X-B.B. --Bubba's Momma --Nurse Larry and my Widow work well some others will too ! ---

Party at the beach !-- Maybe come Freedom day !-- Wine is not old enough yet !-- Blueberry on the left is almost there and ready to bottle in a month or so !-- blackberry on the right is new wine !-- Apple Pie Wine experiment in the middle !-- Wine and Weed is all I got till Umbra teaches me to make beer !-- I make a 55 gallon drum ?--That be enough ? --I don't know I don't drink anymore !-- Come Emancipation Day and they remove the shackles --Gonna be a blow out at the beach !-- Hope U can make it !---

View attachment 20161011_154651.jpg

Hi all, did some work to the Bunker today....needed to add a second dehumidifier since after some of the changes I made has it working at near capacity...it was having a hard time with feeding spikes, so got a second one going and now they both don't have to work too hard. Peace

Rose - I am stoked that it came out OK, and that you might like it....Damn people in NY got 20 beans of Nightshade that I ordered....I got the letter a few days ago.

What up Kraven ? -- I'm lucky on the humidity !-- It was running at about 50% till I put a small window unit in the bathroom window !-- Now I'm at about 35% -24/7 !-- I don't have to fight the exposed water from watering !-- temp running about 76 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back