Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait U supposed to sip rum ? -- People need to tell me these things !-- I throw that little shot glass back and it might hit the back of my throat on the way down !-- That's why I had to quit !-- U should not do that with that Jamaican Overproof Rum !-- Maybe 151 proof !--Stuff pushed me off that cliff at Ricks !-- Bad !

You guys, Wilson had to go to the vet, he is in ICU. he thinks he ate something poisonous.

My poor little guy was just a listless limp puppy when i got home from the trainer. Please send good thoughts.. We love this guy.

Hey Kraven if U see the weather channel people running ---Try to keep up with them !

Oh Rose !--I'm so sorry !--I hope he'll be after U with them needle teeth in a few days !-- He has youth on his side !-- Best Wishes to Wilson !

rose i hope the dr can nurse your Wilson to health.
Kraven, i hope you guys are safe.
if Florida legalizes, i may transfer to a Ford dealer down there. it is flat though, hmm.
well, its quittin time. now its time for me to try ans stuff a kayak in the trunk of the civic. lol. i'll see about getting a pic of it and share with yall.

Throw a blanket on the roof and tie the kayak down thru the windows Dog! - I know U got bungee cords !

Thoughts with you, Mr RB and Mr Wilson, Rose...

thanks you guys. I probably won't hear from the vet til after 4...a couple more hours... Sheesh.. Mr rb leaves for the wet east coast tomorrow.. Mr wilson needs to come home stat. He is so young. I have never had this happen before. Thank you my friends for caring, ya bunch of dog lovers.( and cats)

Hopper -- Giggy and I were all born in the piney woods of East Texas !-- We might have to sit down and talk family trees one day !-- We might be Cousins or something !--
So Dog we gonna pack it up and move to Florida after the vote ?--

Hey Rose this is a pic of those 2 Nurse Larry girls !-- One with bigger internodes spaces (to the rear left ) and the other (closer) -- Might be sisters but this is 2 different plants !-- They don't even smell the same !
Glad I cloned them both !-- There will be a pipe show down !--

View attachment 20161006_161408.jpg

Oh !--That other plant to the right is the mighty BPU-X-B.B. !--Doing it again !

I know a guy....sounds like the beginning of joke, DocGreenStone. Known him at a few sites. He sent me a pm with a list of elite clone only' s, and I wasn't sure why he sent it. He's friends with PJ and a ton of other people, all apart of an inner circle of growers. The only person I ever asked for a cut of anything has been NCH. Doc has an amazing assortment to choose from. An OG lover for sure. So I asked if we could trade something. Wow is all I can say. I'm thinking 4 strains that rock will help my confidence muscle flex a little. Maybe Black Lime Reserve, Triangle Kush, Sour Sunset, and Wedding cake.

They not gonna give it to U Umbra !--but looks like they gonna give U a chance !-- Good Luck and much Mojo! -- I still got to send U a plant!--- cause I got to know how it stands up to all that fine stuff U gonna be growing ! -- I needs to know !

Oh gosh rose, my thoughts are with you. Keef keeping one eye on the sky and one eye on them, they in my home town now.....gives a brother a funny feeling.

It's not far off the coast now !-- 140 mph winds -- Dam ! --Ain't much can stand up to that !

You guys, Wilson had to go to the vet, he is in ICU. he thinks he ate something poisonous.

My poor little guy was just a listless limp puppy when i got home from the trainer. Please send good thoughts.. We love this guy.

Rose, my heart goes out to you! Hope your vet can make Wilson better! Bless his heart! And yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back