Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Ness !-- U gonna get any of this weather ?-- Last time I logged out I had forgotten my log in code and Rose had to make me a new one !-- So I just don't log out anymore !-- Is that wrong ? -- I get out I might not be able to get back in !

Forecast 70 percent rain coming my way, wishing it goes out to sea. This hurricane is forecast to hit New England that is were my daughter and family are at. Have a high day keef as I know you will. Wish I could join you.

Even though I cheated -- I still hated drug screens !--- 2 random drug screens a year !-- No more for me !-- I just went totally to the dark green side !-- I smoke and eat lots of weed !-- I'll lie to a doctor in a heartbeat !-- I tell them only what they need to know !-- One day I hope to go back and teach that pain control doctor a new way of treating pain !-- Dirty drug screen and they'll cut U off of any controlled substance !-

Kraven think I could use a bait box bubbler in a bubble cloner ? -- Battery powered ones ?

That ain't no place to be Hopper !--
U need to come mow my yard !-- Looks shaggy out there !--
If that hurricane loops around and gets in the Gulf --well we had a good run at the beach !-- Maybe we can go back to the swamp ?-- Build me a good grow!-- where U don't need to be !-- U wouldn't want to come in after me !--

Wouldnt need to come in after you,,,another hurricane in the swamps,,and you be out. Lol
And i ain't gonna Mow your stinking grass,,,welll maybe if the pay is good. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Kraven, i just watched the news, they are calling it as bad as katrina in fla... Man, will you have to evacuate? This is very scary.

Good morning. Ness, i wish you were smoking right now...

Stay safe you guys.

I got up this morning and decided to do like Cane and decarbed a couple B.B. buds and made a couple caps !-- Might should only took 2 instead of 4 ?-- I am twisted sideways and I like it !--
Take me about 10 minutes to mow Hopper !-- It ain't bad !-- No matter where U at mother nature can kick your a** !--- Nothing is permanent !-- All U really got is what U carry in your mind !

I'm not a big religious believer but I'm saying a big prayer for you kravin

I hope everyone else's morning is off to a good start

Kraven is and will always be a marine and he knows how to deal with storms like this !-- He done it before !-- It's the hard work that comes in the aftermath that beats U down !-- That's what I hope he doesn't have to face !--- I think this gonna be worse than Katrina and over a larger area !-- The east coast of Florida is toast !--I hope they got everyone out !

Good morning everyone, wow, you been chatting up a storm. I'm so glad I don't live on the coast anymore. Y'all keep your head down and stay safe.

Kraven, i just watched the news, they are calling it as bad as katrina in fla... Man, will you have to evacuate? This is very scary.

Good morning. Ness, i wish you were smoking right now...

Stay safe you guys.

Morning Rose. Hay, Rose is there a certain time the buds get bigger in a outdoor grow? Does it happen at the end of flowering? I just hate getting small buds again. I'm going to get this right sooner than later, I hope. Smoke one for me Rose. Have a nice day.:farm:

Good morning ness, yes, they do tend to put on a lot of weight at the end. I hope yours do.. I will smoke one for you, right now.

morning gang, i dont think i will get any rain, maybe a shower or two friday. FL. going to get rocked.

My daughter is a construction management engineer -- I think she about the make a lot of money !

D.D. and I were talking last night about the grow and power usage !-- I think we about to replace the electric appliances ( stove, clothes dryer and water heater )with gas !-- Then double the grow !

morning ofc, hope all are well.

kraven stay safe, i hope you get nothing more then rain.

keef you got mail.

dog got it i'll text you a little later.

umbra my brother done cropped, and is supposed to send me some info. he also told me he needs more beans. i guess i'll fix him up a care package.

yall folks have a great one and i'll check back later.

I got a couple fingers of BPU-X-B.B. seed in a baggie !-- They fertile too !-- Nick and Ness got some !-- I also got plenty seed with it crossed on a Bubblicious! -- Trips went out with a bang !-- He dead but I'm building up the nerve to pollenate a lower limb on Nurse Larry !-- Last time Trips got all over my girls !-- Thus the seed !--

I hate U Cane !-- I'm so jealous !-- I got more seed wet !-- I'll have me one !--
If not --U did clone it ?-- Those caps outta bud ? -- Make me walk sideways !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back