Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggy those Trips -x- BPU seed are F-2 -- Trips and my BPU -x-B.B. were from the same seed I got from Umbra I just bred it the 2 back together !-- So they straight up BPU-X-B.B. --F-2 seed ! -- I probably got a couple seed around some other stuff too if U want ?

I got to keep an eye on the weather because I would get cut off before I flooded !-- It don't take but one storm to make a believer out of U !---Don't make me come up out here in kayaks cause I would be pissed !

Waiting on the 11 pm and then gonna crash...let it do its thing tonight....this time tomorrow night might end up being a long night into sat morning.

I need to talk to who ever designed that hot tub !-- I shut that jet off !-- I'm making a lap around the hot tub getting the jets on all the sore spots when I slid across the jet in question !-- U hit that thing just right U get an enema !-- I am not amused !-- that jet will remain off !-- Beautiful night !--Lots of stars !-- I think I'm out too !

American Horror Story-- scary stuff! Love it! God forbid one of these dogs growls about now!

Good morning!

cannabiscoffee2.jpg

Morning O.F.C. !
Burnin1 - That's the Breakfast of Champions !-
Checking the weather to see if Florida was still there !-- We got some rain this morning then a hot steamy afternoon !
Wake and Bake my peeps !-- Weed ain't gonna smoke itself !

Morning WH.....this week I get it....next week she comes around for you and keef ;)

What up Hopper ? --Where U been ?
Hang in there Kraven !-- We gotta get a back up power source !-- I been thinking about what a 3-4 day power outage would do to the grow !-- I'd loose it all !

I need to go buy some more bullets !-- Just like after Katrina !-- U can have anything U want !-- but U better not take it from me !--

I'm good !-- 3-- 30 round mags of 7.62 --and enough to reload !-- Couple boxes 12 ga. Buck shot !-- Pump gun don't have a plug so she shoot 6-7 times !-- I can hold my own !-- Left arm wouldn't work after Katrina and We came out O.K. !--it's mostly back !-- We good !

What up Hopper ? --Where U been ?
Hang in there Kraven !-- We gotta get a back up power source !-- I been thinking about what a 3-4 day power outage would do to the grow !-- I'd loose it all !

Im on the beach buried up to the neck in sand,,keeping an eye on you. Lol
Your dog tried to pee on me. :48:

That ain't no place to be Hopper !--
U need to come mow my yard !-- Looks shaggy out there !--
If that hurricane loops around and gets in the Gulf --well we had a good run at the beach !-- Maybe we can go back to the swamp ?-- Build me a good grow!-- where U don't need to be !-- U wouldn't want to come in after me !--

Morning Ness !-- U gonna get any of this weather ?-- Last time I logged out I had forgotten my log in code and Rose had to make me a new one !-- So I just don't log out anymore !-- Is that wrong ? -- I get out I might not be able to get back in !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back