Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can verify that from my own plant !-- Giggy -- U know I got a big bag of BPU-x- B.B. seed somewhere !--Want some more ?--
Umbra --U know she gonna give me that Blue Berry King if she hasn't already !-- It will travel !-- If I want to save it ---I have to give it away !

What I want to know is was that Black Rose stud was as good as that BPU stud Umbra had ! -- He has children and grandchildren at my house !--
Oh!--Rose the smell of that Nurse Larry in bloom is wonderful !-- I can't identify the smell cause it is still developing !----She gonna give the BPU-X-B.B. some competition !-- What is that smell ?

What I want to know is was that Black Rose stud was as good as that BPU stud Umbra had ! -- He has children and grandchildren at my house !--
Oh!--Rose the smell of that Nurse Larry in bloom is wonderful !-- I can't identify the smell cause it is still developing !----She gonna give the BPU-X-B.B. some competition !-- What is that smell ?

Keef, it depends on what you are looking for. The blackrose is very sativa, the bpu has a bit of both sativa and indica sides to it. Much of the crosses I did are more Mom than the Dad so the result depends more on the mother I used. The riotberry og x bpu is also very blueberry because of the Mom. The blackrose crosses show much more color and more...exotic taste. So the delta wave ( C99 x br) has the taste of pineapples and color as well. The white x br again has more the Mom taste and the color from the Dad. The black kush is the Las Vegas Purple Kush x br and this one has lots of color. There is something unique and different about each one.

Keef is that going to be your new bubble cloner :vap_bong__emoticon:

I'm Just kidding keef

Hope everyone is having a good night

Hot dam I'm excited !-- I do love a good challenge !-- I was thinking the B.R. would be more indica !--

Big bubble cloner ? --That might work Bud !- What I grow in ain't nothing but homemade aerocloners !--Fresh cut to harvest !--
Shrimp and Grits --a big pipe and a good soak !-- Winds blowing enough from the Gulf to keep the mosquitos with West Nile --Zika and stuff from getting to us !-- Ya'll got Zika and west Nile up there ?--

Umbra I bracketed that Zombie Juice !-- I found the concentration that would kill all the cuts -- Then I found the strongest concentration where they all lived !-- Now I'm working my way in from there !-- Only a few live each time now !-- As it should be !-- I'll finese a tetra out any time now if not already !-- Don't much care what it is or does long as it's a highly desireable trick pony !--If not I keep looking !-- It'll be there !

She is still throwing a sworled leaf every third leaf !-- I can't wait to get it in bloom !--See If I broke something in a good way !

Good evening guys,

Sorry Giggy, that is a big fat bummer. I hate mold.

Have had company again today, ready for bed now at 6 pm..
Kraven, Keef, all you guys in harms way... try not to be in harms way.

keef, i believe that the medicine woman pheno is a light perfume, like in a floral perfume. larry doesn't smell as good as she does.

The smell is still developing Rose but she is something else !-- Gonna make big buds too !--

Ness I see U down there !-- Stay safe girlfriend !--
I know where a few of U are and some of ya'll gonna get some weather !-- Stay safe !

We are hunkered down again, expecting not to get much, but prepared if I do.

Some of those spaghetti models show it looping around and coming back across Florida and into the Gulf!
I'm watching !-- I don't trust it when those spaghetti models go all over the place like this !-- The Gulf is full of hot water / hurricane fuel !-- If it rakes up he coast loops around then makes it into the Gulf -- Everybody's gonna get it !-- My packing list ? -- tooth brush --box of jars --pipe --lighter --wife -- 4 dogs --extra lighters !---I'm good !

sorry gig. that sucks. good luck with the northern lights though. i am seeing a few amber trichs on the super buckeye i have so she is getting done friday i fink...

Bummer on the mold giggy, was hoping you would enjoy the shade :(
oldfogey and kraven it is what it is. i still have a couple more beans of both. looks like i may have some room for some new ones indoors.
giggy sent me a video of bpu. insane plant, 100 bud sites. impressive.
i'm gonna try to get a new video tomorrow.
I can verify that from my own plant !-- Giggy -- U know I got a big bag of BPU-x- B.B. seed somewhere !--Want some more ?--
Umbra --U know she gonna give me that Blue Berry King if she hasn't already !-- It will travel !-- If I want to save it ---I have to give it away !
keef i still have some as well as trips x bbb, but i'm always after new ones. the wife will be sending your package out tomorrow. i'll get you the number tomorrow evening. i remember making it up, i just don't remember how long ago it was. i'm gonna have to pop some new ones as i believe i poisoned all the plants. 4 of 6 in my veg box seem to be recovering, but the ones i had vegging in the flower box look bad. the biggest one a sour diesel the leaves start to turn purple, then white then yellow to brown. nothing i have done has worked. a couple of the clones seem to be doing better but i'm thinking i'm wasting my time with them. it could be the leds but there not under much and the veg box is led as well.

Good evening guys,

Sorry Giggy, that is a big fat bummer. I hate mold.

Have had company again today, ready for bed now at 6 pm..
Kraven, Keef, all you guys in harms way... try not to be in harms way.

keef, i believe that the medicine woman pheno is a light perfume, like in a floral perfume. larry doesn't smell as good as she does.

thank you rose i hate it too. you know i say it every year no more outdoors but i turn around and do it again. i almost made it through this season till the borg hit, then i had to do what i had to do.

That's a nasty looking storm & I really hope it doesn't loop back into the Gulf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back