Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra - my free seed were Phantom Cookies -- what I got looks alot like that but P.C. says it's 65% sativa -- that pic ain't 65% sativa !-- 6 " and it got buttom limbs long enough to clone on the first ! Be taking P.C. and T.E. clones on the first !-- waiting on vermicite to start those P.C. seed to confirm what they are !-- be my first time to start seed in aero from the start ! My new LEDs are what the Dr. Ordered !-- tightened these widow buds right up ! Took me a most wonderful nap and woke up stoned !-- Cannacaps have put RWS's Fibro into remission -- what I''m doing right now is buying brickweed decarbing it and making Cannacaps out of it and keeping the widow for smoke ! Be totally independent in a moth or so !

Mane I feel for the northeast - The dangers of cold weather were impressed upon my as a teen-- I grew up ot too far north of Houston -- growing up I saw snow once !-- after school I joined the army and 4 months later I was 12 miles from North Korea !-- It was 40 below zero and snowing sideways !-- Ever since I got back I've been migrating south !-- My hats off to U guys -- I 'm too old to have deal with winters like that !-- it's 76 and sunny today and all's well ! Can U hear that surf pounding ? Might have to have a rematch with the widow up on the dunes today !

So I'm lit up and got something to say !-- I want to talk about power !-- after Katrina my generator went out within hours - I ran a lamp, a fan and a radio off my car battery for two weeks ! We did have two vehicles and I had a 12 volt solar panel ! The long side of my house here faces south and we have mostly sunny weather with 20+ mph most times !-- I get the money for solar panels and they begin to approve some windmills --get the systems that feed power back into the system -- I think I could set this place up as a grow house and produce an excess of power !-- That would just make my day !

Yeah it's mean again !--- got me twisted enough to talk about my secret side !- After Katrina I became obsessed with learning how to produce my own power !-- auto alternators is always an option !- but I came an ancient oddity called the " Baghdad Battery ". -- made me a version out of PVC -- it made 2-3 volts when I used either a slightly acidic or any electrolite including sea water !- So I made a bank of 36 -- hooked up in sequence and/or series to produce 12 volts -- low amperage but and steady 12 volt current that never needs charging !--

keef ametek makes different dc low speed motors that are perfect for wind generators. i have been looking for some but haven't run across any yet. i know i can buy but i'm not in a hurry yet, i'd like to get a solar bank first.

Love my Monday beer day! Came home on IFR, listening to Iron Butterfly's In da godda da vidda. Tucked into a bowl full of keef. It's good to be me.:)

Evening OFC, about a hit away from finishing this bowl and mama just called dinner time, Ham green beans mashed potatoes deviled eggs and fresh biscuits ...wohooo be back ina few lol.....

Evening OFC, about a hit away from finishing this bowl and mama just called dinner time, Ham green beans mashed potatoes deviled eggs and fresh biscuits ...wohooo be back ina few lol.....

just realized if your not from the south, you probably don't know that mamma is a loving way to refer to your wife :guitar:

The local Nazis ( P.O.A) have tentatively approved a limited test of special windmills but the system that allows power to be fed back into the grid are not yet available !-- This is the same P.O.A. that requires that homes be built at ground level when we're about 4 ft. Above sea level !-- Hey I got flood insurance !-- Ain't hanging around if a storm is coming !-- grab the dogs a fist full of ones and and a light or two and we out !-- I tend to have to start over every decade or so !-- getting pretty good at it ! But Man do I hate it !

I didn't understand that Umbra but I am glowing like a christamas tree -- U might be too -- I don't know!--one thing I do know is that the bar/ restaurant on the pier over the gulf is having all U can eat boiled shrimp and crab tonight and I'm on my way to commit the sin of glutany , prey for me ! Gonna hit that Widow and fall in on some seafood !

I'm ready to fall in on some seafood and she ain't ready yet !-- With the head injury and stuff -- I don't know these things !-- Is this unusual or just a burdon I have to bear alone ?

You could lock me in a room full of shrimp and crab and come back a month later, you'd find a room full of rotted sea food and a rotted hippie.

The Old Hen loves to take me to a sea food restaurant. I woof down my burger and peel legs for her.

Foiled again !--Shrimp Boil is Wednesday !-- Had a burger and fries - good burger !-- Hey I'm full as a tick !-- I'm lit up !-- All is well !-- It was a good day to be Keef ! -- When I was bad mouthing Colorado earlier and said it only had one city --I forgot about South Park !-- one of my favorite cartoons -- Little Bastids -- I also have other faves !-- Boondocks !-- Black Dynomite -- and a comedy called Black Jesus !-- most on the toon channel ! Yes I'm a sick individual !

Morning O.F.C. !-- maybe it was that nap today but went to bed 10 ish --2:30 my eyes are open and I'm alert and ready for the day -- Only one solution!-- Solo Wake and Bake !-- quess l watch the evolution of metal music on the classic Vh 1 Classics video channel !-- I use it like a radio !-- I'm not limited to that though -- I can discuss current pop -- I keep up with the count down !-- Ed Sheerhan has made some very nice pop music !-- I'm a fan , Fall Out Boy , I could go on ! Making coffee about to repack my pipe -- might even pop 3-4 of them Cannacaps !-- If U gonna be up -- might as welligjt it up !

I be alright now !-- I was just thinking about Hippie not liking seafood !- I'm a surf and turf guy myself!-- crawfish season will be here in a month or so ! They ship live mudbugs worldwide !--Love me some crawfish !-- I bet me and the Hippie could agree on the most perfect food animal on earth !-- The Pig!- it has bacon on it's belly ya'll !-- Ham, porkchops, pork roast , anyone know what cracklins are ? U can even eat the skin !-- Oh and it comes with it's own cooking oil !-- did I mention spare ribs ?-- O.K. I got half a lb. of bacon in the fridge !-- I gotta go !

Good morning OFC. Coffee`s done, vape bowl is full, gotta be wake and bake time. Any joiners ? Later. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back