Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFC, good morning all. Seems like everyone`s sleeping in this morning. Well now, it`s up and at `em time. Grab your bowl, get a cup of coffee and now it`s wake and bake time in the OFC. Later. Peace.

keef ,you can tell a lot about anyone by the dogs they love........you have some good looking babies.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I just woke up but the weed done did a drive by on me !-- one of those mornings where weed slaps up aroundike a red headed step child -- excellent buz this morning !-- feel like I been run over by a cement truck and Iike it ! Good to l!

Hey -- back to that variety called -- Bruce Banner #3-- hightimes had their officially # at 28.3 THC -- I have not found anything higher that could be had ! No rumors !-- Can anyone show me a variety that has tested higher. ?

I had a dream last night about building a vacuum dryer --Used a pressure cooker as a vacuum chamber and started with a vented shop vac for suction but switched to a modified seal-a-meal for suction -- was on the look out for a used hospital portable suction machine when I woke up !- Depends on how much suction U need but -- I built it in my mind and it works !

Morning OFC. My time here may not last too much longer. I saw some changes to the rules here, or at least an attempt to commit criminal acts by TechAdmin by stealing watermarked photos belonging to every individual here. I will be filing criminal charges against this site if they in any way try to steal any of my intellectual property or watermarked photos. I told TA in a pm to go F himself. I will bring this site down personally if any other attempts at criminal acts are committed!!!!!

When I get mad --- that's the way I be !-- perhaps we should do the triad spider web thing -- Everyone knows how to contact at least 2 other people -that way we can get a message to one or all !-- just saying !-- Sometimes things blow up and are resolved but when the house burns down -- U need to communicate !--

not sure Hippy. I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade. So I'm Irish and now my dander is up. I would say that there is no much to worry about and let it go at that.

Once O.F.C. stood for " Over Fifty Club "--- because we had a rough spiderweb contact system when that ended and I went looking for us a new home -- we had over- 600 pages of history there !-- By being able to pass a message around we were able to migrate to M.P. I said I was going Down with the M.P. ship if it came to that !-- After that I'll still want to know that we can still reconstitute the group somewhere else !

I guess I am really not too bright, tell me why I should care if my words and pictures are property of MP.. Aren't all your pictures saved on your computer? Sorry, i need to smoke something and get a little smarter.

Good enough for me !-- Now if U don't mind -- Rosebud and I are gonna be getting smart !-- I took enough Cannacaps to be doing the thorazine shuffle in about a half hour ! I'm a professional !-- don't do this without supervision !-- Now where were we Rosebud ?--

:vap_bong__emoticon::48: Hit this Keef... I am coughing and choking on some lousy dried cookies...But it is doing the job... getting smarter.

Rose I thought U just ran a batch of RSO thru your butter machine !-- Hey some days a good cough is the most exercise I get ! Gonna excercise today ! I want to share a forbidden secret !-- I'm really from the future !-- don't get all uppity and stuff but there will be books.written about underground weed farmers before prohibition ended !-- U people become cult hero's -- Umbra breeds this legendary variety that -- I 've went too.far !-- This thread is mandatory reading for 1 st. year.of a cannabis cultivators degree !

I did make some 8 hour tincture and made rso from that FAST... Very cool. But i don't do rso in the mornings... But i smoke um...

I did make some 8 hour tincture and made rso from that FAST... Very cool. But i don't do rso in the mornings... But i smoke um...

Rose I have a half gallon mason stuffed with buds and filled with everclear that has been soaking for almost a month now. I think my first batch of rso oil is going to be made this weekend finally. Gonna go thru your post and see about anything to watch out for or to do or not do, lol

Coffee, a dab, and cream of wheat, starts the machine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back