Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I got back up !-- I was waking and baking and took too many Cannacaps --I held the line best I could by myself ! Anyone medical know the Thorazine shuffle ?-- That would be me if I tried to do difficult things like walking !-- Being this high should be against the law !

Good morning fellas, coffees finally done, bowls have been burnt, and I got a moment of peace.

Morning, folks! Keef, I know the shuffle well. Used to have a friend with a life time prescription to the stuff. Take two on an empty stomach and you've got half an hour to find a nest. The cops could draw a chalk line around you and twelve hours later, you haven't moved a muscle. Bang off of every wall on the way to the john. Took a couple of hours to get your frog back in the race. Twelve pain free hours! Came in handy from time to time. Canna caps work almost as well without the residuals the next morning.

I'm glad I got back up !-- I was waking and baking and took too many Cannacaps --I held the line best I could by myself ! Anyone medical know the Thorazine shuffle ?-- That would be me if I tried to do difficult things like walking !-- Being this high should be against the law !
Yes I know the Thorazine shuffle, my ex wife was a guest at the psych ward several times. She had a script for thorazine, haladol, and lithium the entire 13 years we were married. Still only 6:30 am here...wake n bake has begun :smoke1:

Yes I know the Thorazine shuffle, my ex wife was a guest at the psych ward several times. She had a script for thorazine, haladol, and lithium the entire 13 years we were married. Still only 6:30 am here...wake n bake has begun :smoke1:

Thorazines wicked, I hate that haladol, worst side affects after getting hit with that stuff.

Sad thing , mental illness !-- got a first cousin in an institute !-- Seen some sad stuff !-- Ever see someone going thru the D.T.s or narc withdrawals -- survived Cold Turkey after a 7 year run on morphine !-- I say this because U can recover from something like that but the mentally ill can't ciome back !- it's sad to see what my Cuz is now and remember how he once was !-- This calls for more caps and a bowl !-- I'm on a quest today to see just how high I can get !

Sorry about your cousin Keef. sorry bout your x-wife umbra, glad she is your x, sounds like...not fun.
Yes, lets stick to this marvelous herb we all love. join me please.

Umbra - I was married to this demon from Hell for 10 years !-- Her mission in life was to make me miserable !- And she was good at it !-- We had a daughter - because she thought a baby would bring us closer and decided to quit taking birth control without discussing it with me !-- I left when my baby girl was 7 but when she was 12 she came to live with RWS and I and I got custody !-- She got all the things I ever hoped for her !-- She's an engineer making great money and I have two grand daughters ! She became an ultra conservative republican an views me as an Outlaw and doesn't want her daughter's exposed to my life style !-- One day they'll grow up and maybe then I can get to know them !

Wow echo life I guess. Mine went off birth control without telling me because she wanted a friend. The children coming to live with me, was never an issue with my ex's medical history. But I remember the Judge asking why I left with the children in the middle of the night, and I told him about the 3 butcher's knives in her in her panty drawer with my name and my sons names scratched into the handles. My oldest son is a Radiologist. I figure I did something right.

I'll tell U one thing !-- don't teach your wife to shoot !-- U never know when U could end up on the wrong end !-- If U insist , start practicing agility !-- Never know when that bob and weave stuff might save your life !-- Bob and weave-- tuck and roll -- adrenine will help ! I don't have to tell U to scream -- Don't Shoot !-- but don't stay still ! A moving target is harder to hit !-- Rage will help !-- A woman full of rage is usually a bad shot !--

I want to make it clear I wasn't looking for sympathy !-- If the bad stuff wouldn't have happened I might not have met RWS !-- I certainly wasn't looking for a wife --life for a single man in the medical field dominated by women can be SWEET !-- Then I stumble across an angel who had spent the last decade plus in a cult mostly cut off from the world !-- Everyone she had ever known turned their back on her ! When I was told her situation -- I went ballistic !-- Wrapped my dirty wings around her and hissed at the world !-- it had nothing to do with romance -- she was a damsel in distress !-- 25 year's later she's my everything !

One more thing !-- has anyone ever heard about an indice variety called " Bruce Banner"-- they say it tested out at like 28.5 THC !

Took the pack to the beach for a walk -- it was nice to see some bikinis that fit so well !-- I sent the Hippie a pic or two of my pups and ask him to post them for me so I can show U my wolf pack ! I owe U Hippie !

zanax is another good one. On the fire dept, we called them zombie pills. Because people on them were zombie looking.

The doctors wanted to put me on an old seizure med that they do not use anymore for seizures. So they are repurposing them for neuropathy. I told my doctor no thanks ,I would try alternative methods..

U da man Hippie !- as some of U know several months ago I lost Jazz my side kick for 12 years !-- Since Jazz rescued me from a very dark time . We decided to adopt a rescue dog in her honor ! Went from the two Shiti - Tzus to 4 dogs in a month !-- The tan and White Shiti-Tzu is Ginger - The black and white is my other Shiti-Tzu girl -- Jo-Jo -- The larger cream colored bigger dog is Jake ( as in Joliet Jake ) cause he did a little time in doggy jail !-- The tiny black and white is Jet the latest addition -- he's a great big dog in a little dogs body !-- That's the one that almost got me into a gunfight with a buffalo ! Trouble would have been a better name !

keef,
Ain`t those the dogs playing poker in that picture that`s been around for years ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back