Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot abut that other thing Umbra got !-- He bought the last pack of seed then told me about it !-- What was it Umbra ? - Glazed Cherries ?

I have to agree with you Keef he has definitely got it going on I hope to follow in your guys his footsteps but here in Alberta there is zero education and not very good genetics at all pretty much everything I know I've learned from everyone on here I greatly appreciate everyone everyone on here has taught me a lot in different ways

Well I guess I should get outside and start building my rooms they're not going to build themselves any tips on building a grow room in your garage

Morning O.F.C.. I'm not moving much today. Me'n the pup hanging by the fire.

:48:

Oh the golden ticket has the same dad as the oregon lemon....face off og, from Archive genetics.

Umbra what are your thoughts on the headband I have a headband raspberry kush cross I'm hoping that turns out to be something good

Full garage Bud ? -- That's what Umbra do !-- Cane built a nice grow cabinet against on Wall! -- Check out his journal !-How far U will to go ?- Things can get expensive real fast ! -- U gonna grow there year round ? --
Dirt ?-- soil less ? --hydro ? --DWC ?-- What kind of lights ? -- What kind of nutes ? -Air exchange ? -- temp and humidity control ? -- These are some things to think about ! -- Year round will require a different set up !-- Veg and bloom running at the same time !-- How's your cloning skills ?

I'm splitting the garage and half still need room to keep my tools welders Bike etc.

I'm growing year-round

I'm going to be running DWC

Lights are going to be 2 1000 in veg 4 1000 in the bloom room 1 400 for the babies all lights will be in a sealed shade

Nutrients I am running General hydroponics

And two big *** charcoal scrubbers

That's where I'm at so far everything else I will collect as I build

Lawdy !--- I been doing da devils work !-- U see that stuff right there !-- That stuff will make U eat sh** and howl at the moon !-- And like it !-- Tasty and potent !-- Those bottles don't mean it's packaged for black market sale !-- That would be against da law !

View attachment 20161025_140823.jpg

What up Umbra ? -- Want a drank ?---When was U gonna tell us about your headband ? -- U holding out on us Cuz ?-- Think they might have any of that Frosted Black Cherry yet ?

I haven't popped any of those glazed black cherry yet. I popped 5 headband F2. They are little sprouts so not much to say. Been on an OG craze lately.

Hey Umbra we gotta get off this hash smoking kick !-- How about 1st. thing tommorrow ?

I have to agree with you Keef he has definitely got it going on I hope to follow in your guys his footsteps but here in Alberta there is zero education and not very good genetics at all pretty much everything I know I've learned from everyone on here I greatly appreciate everyone everyone on here has taught me a lot in different ways
bud, don't think georgia in the southeast is any better.

Hey D.D. back there inspecting "Her" grow !-- When did this happen ? -- We got from go play with your Widow thingy --- to -- U better have taken care of my grow while I was at work !-- Went from a proud pot farmer to a helper just like that !-- Go inspect away !-- I'm packing a pipe of keif !-- I hope it is empty by the time she gets back !--

Well we got the education here cause we learn from each other !-- Probably about a 1000 years of grow experience up in here !-- The genetics ? -- In Texas we just run over to the weed store and pick up weed -seeds and the like !--No problem !-- No for real I have ordered seed from several different companies online from Europe and the states and they show up as promised !--Shoulda been around when I kilt a whole pack of Williams Wonder from Spain! - Knowing what to order and from ? --We ask each other !-- But getting good genetics ? --I don't understand the problem ! -- I've seen different ways of shipping what they call "Stealth Shipping" -- The one I liked best was a set of adoption papers from that country !-- I knew it for what it was and still had trouble finding the seed !-- They was there !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back