Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potato Soup for supper !-- What cha think ? -- potatos --carrots --onion-- cream --cheese !-- If it's wrong I don't want to be right !--

Hey Umbra we gotta get off this hash smoking kick !-- How about 1st. thing tommorrow ?
When I moved to California 2 years ago, I bought a lb of chem 91 and 1/4 lb of black hash for head stash. I still have about a zip of chem 91 and 1/2 zip of hash. I think I did pretty good.

My 1st harvest out here was last December. This is my 5th grow, so 5 harvests in a year is what we did. I can do better than that when I have the clones already waiting and ready to flip. I think I can do 6 harvests a year. Something to work on.

Umbra 60 day minus finisher ? -- It can be done !-- I just not ready to face a harvest little smaller yours all at one time !-We'll have to see if I can make it work but I want a 60 day minus finisher and a 4 part rotation !
Producing a harvest every 2 weeks !--Planning that 20 box grow 4-5 plants per box so veg got to produce about 25 bloom ready plants every 2 weeks !-Veg is the heart of it all but got to have the rooted clones ready to move to veg on time !-Any hold up along the line will jam the rotation !-Looking for the right plant (s)-- Starting to get complicated Umbra !

Keef love your hash pic.
Umbra 5 harvest in a year you are a busy man.
Night All

Got the hot tub warming up !-- Nice buzz working !-- I think there was something wrong with the potato soup !-- First bowl tasted fine the second was so -so but the third didn't taste so good anymore !-- It also made my belly swell up !- I hope I don't die !-- It was the hash made me eat too much !-- Hot tub gonna knock me out !-- Lots of stars tonight !

What Umbra said !-- No Cannonball off the roof tonight !-- I gave it up for lent !

Hot tub isn't up to temp yet !
What Umbra said about planning and having 3 grow areas be true but the planning !--Dam !--- U got 2 be planning 2 months in advance and have an idea about what comes after that !-- After I get one rotation like that working then I expand veg so it can feed a second bloom area !-- Then go to a half room at a time rotation -- Doubling what I have yet start !-- Too much planning !-- I need to get high !-- Never mind !-- I'm there !

hey folks thought i would check in. i took sick to a stomach virus saturday morning. saturday evening i was at stomach virus getting two bags of fluid, today is the first day to put anything solid in my stomach. weak as can be still can't get enough water and lost about 12 pounds. hope all are doing well.

I don't want to give any stealth shipping info away, but once I got a child's drawing addressed to Uncle Umbra with macaroni art glued to a piece of construction paper and the seeds were in the macaroni.

That is too funny! Sounds like they were high when they came up with that one! But, guess it worked!

Good morning everyone, hope you're all doing well. :vap-n15614613_33925. I'm about to get some serious smoke on. I need to replace the rear brakes on the jeep today, getting ready for inspection and winter. Next week is wheels and tires.

Let's all do a bowl of our best and start the day off with a good buzz!:48:

NESS, nice looking girl you have there. i want to grow outside, at least i think i want to.
DD. wow thats a good one. i ha to read it twice before i "got" it.

Morning O.F.C. !--
I'm in Nick !-- brakes is good !-- I have had to down shift my a** off and work that emergency brake !-- Didn't have a drop of brake fluid !--

That's better !-- I might live after all !-- Had an emergency yesterday !-- Yeast be liking them some pear !-- I didn't leave enough room for it to foam up !-- Went to check bloom and just happen to catch it before it made a mess !-- Moved the fermenting pear from a 3 gallon jug to a 5 gallon one !-- added more pear and water -- The punch concentrate I tried to ferment got some chemicals cause there is no fermentation going on !-- No problem I pour it out and get me some more fruit !--- Need some more apple pie filling ! -- Still gotta master Peach and Cherry ! -- I gotta go back to the store today see what I can find !-- Hey this pipe was just hash left in the pipe !--

What up Hopper ? -- Crazy Man works for me too !-- What am I up too ? -- Rocking this buzz !-- Checked the grow !-- No problems !-- Just realized the other day that I have been successful at this genetic doubling more than once but nothing stable yet !-- I do have some treated plants I have my eye on ! -- Just a matter of time ! -- So I'm just growing weed --making liquor and staying tight ! It's what I do !-- Well I am pretty good at pissing people off too --Without even trying !-- D.D. doing an extra shift tonight so we'll see what kind of trouble I can get into !

Yep ,,,Dr Keefinstien,still at work,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back