Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to give any stealth shipping info away, but once I got a child's drawing addressed to Uncle Umbra with macaroni art glued to a piece of construction paper and the seeds were in the macaroni.

They got better ways now ! -- I'm comfortable buying seed online from a reputable seed company !-- Face Off OG ? -- That's that eye watering lemon -right ?-- There's also a Florida Lemon probably using it for the dad !

Work'm Hippy !-- Little plants grow into big plants !-- U O.K. on seed for now ?--- I put U some aside when I split them up !-- U think U can rock this BPU-X-B.B. ?-- I got U plenty them ---Hippie's Dawg and BPU -x- Bubblicious --Some other stuff I don't remember !

I had one person put them inside corrugated plastic and then put Kleenex in each and so they wouldn't fall out and glued it inside a birthday card

Don't hold me to it but I'm pretty sure in Canada we don't have to worry about stealth too much i'm pretty sure we don't have any law against buying them I think it's just whether the customs person wants to be a **** or not

I'll tell U about Umbra's sheath seed shipping system ?-- We use the same patented top secret shipping method !-- Put the seed containers in a bag put the bag in a shipping envelopes or box and send it out !-- I told the guy at the post office I was sending my peeps some heirloom vegetable seed !--While he process the 6 or 8 padded envelopes we discussed the need for more organic heirloom tomato - pepper and squash varieties !-- I asked him if he thought they would make it O.K. and he messed around with one for a while and said he didn't see a problem !-- I promised to drop some of those tiger stripe heirloom tomato seed off to him next time !-- Is there such a thing as a "Tiger Stripe " heirloom tomato variety? -- Sounded good to me !

Keef for now I am good. I am going to pick up some part for a cloner. And master that.

Evening OFC. umbra I am happy for you in your grow sounds like fun.

Going to try sending pictures.

So after not working a regular 9 to 5 job for more than a year, what's the first thing I do when I get paid from my new job? I called up NCH and asked if I could get a zip of gg#4, lol.

I had one person put them inside corrugated plastic and then put Kleenex in each and so they wouldn't fall out and glued it inside a birthday card
I had a similar method from TCVG. His 1st and 2nd packages were like that.

Hey Ness !-- Watch out !-- Green Santa on da way !
Cool Hippy !-- An aerocloner put me where I am now !-- More water means lower temps and it gets hot here !--I ran that aero cloner on 24/7 and it heated the water up and I got white slime so the cuts died !-- Cut it back to 15 on/15off and filled it as high as I could and it worked for me !-- At the time my thought was --If there was nutes in that water I could just grow that way !-- Wasn't easy but That's still how I grow now !-- Drilled 2 inch holes with a doorknob hole saw in the lid of these big 35 gallon black and yellow heavy duty totes with a checkerboard pattern on top !-- Like they laid it out for drilling !--I use a silicone on the inside of the lid like a gasket to prevent leaking !-- glue one of the pumps with filter I use to a ceramic tile to stabilize it -- A square figure 8 spray manifold that I put a plastic micro sprayers in every 3-4 inches !- A Tee in the middle of the figure 8 fits onto the top of the pump !--Done !-- Some of my boxes have been used for about 2 years now !

I made a mistake with this group of seedlings. I put them in the bath tub down low. Found out that they were not getting enough air. So, I put blocks under them, so, they were higher up. Works better. This one is a Black Berry at about 5 weeks.

View attachment 100_0311.jpg

Go Umbra !-- I got my first Master Kush moved to bloom today !--- D.D. trimming a couple little Bubblicious! -- Made just enough room to squeeze that MK in there !-- I got this Feminized Master Kush outta Amsterdam !--That ain't nothing though -- Umbra got the Sug Knight clone only cut of Master Kush ! Something else U don't run down to the weed store and get some !-- Know what I mean Verne !

I no those picture of my grow isn't the greatest. But, I know they will smoke when they are ready. I'm with umbra happy to be growing.

Well, got to go to work to put mj in bigger pots, thank you keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back