Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's what I do Hopper !-- The learning to brew is practice for when I lay hands on a culture of that GM yeast the Germans got that make THC instead of alcohol !-- From what I hear U can even grow mushrooms ---- ( edible or medicinal on a grow medium ) -- Wish I could grow those big portobello mushrooms !-- Those things grill up nice !--

weedhopper, i bookmarked that page. i don't do much on compootors. mostly work related with their software. but i will save it for future. thanks

Go Ness !---and here I thought U only had 2 plants !

Keef, I have the two Aurora Indica's. The big one outside is one plant. And, I harvest the other one. But, now, I have 3 unknowns, 1 Hipppie Dawg, 1 Aurora Indica , 2 BUB X BB's and a Black Berry going in the bath room. Ready to sex soon, I hope. Thank you for the tip in putting plant in bigger pots. I did and they look happy. Got to go to the Dr's today than I can try out the Aurora. Thanks again Keef and I look forward to Green Santa.

NESS, nice looking girl you have there. i want to grow outside, at least i think i want to.
DD. wow thats a good one. i ha to read it twice before i "got" it.

Thank You, yarddog. There will be no more grow for me outside. Don't like the pressure of someone fining out. Mainly the po po. Have a nice day.

Morning Ness --Bud !--
Temp dropped to a chilly 70 last night we headed to 85 today !--

Everyone have a nice High Day. Got to get ready for that Dr's appointment. I'll be so happy when that is over with.:clap:

My gosh a girl harvested all one day and has to go back 5 pages to get caught up. Ness, happy for your harvest.. that is so good.. yay. I hope it goes ok at the doc.

Giggy, man, that is a hard way to lose 12 pounds. How are you feeling now? i hope better. That sounds terrible.

Nice to read all you guys this morning.

One thing I never ever thought to check make sure the soil you were buying has no fertilizers, Or food in it organic or not because let me tell you it will make you pull out your hair

weedhopper, i bookmarked that page. i don't do much on compootors. mostly work related with their software. but i will save it for future. thanks

Kool. Hope to be of some help when needed.

i want to grow outside, at least i think i want to.

Naa you really dont Dog. Bugs/disease/dirt/weather....all beyond your control. I respect outdoor farmers, and was one for many years...although it was all guerilla swag and not cared for. Just a dose of pesticide a month after they were hung ....50 lb sack of dirt with 5 cuts in it tied up about 12 foot off the ground.... and another dose a month before the chop...hell I only would really ever see them 4-5 times a grow.Now I'm just spoiled to creating my own biosphere...less worry and trouble. DD I almost hacked up a lung....I would be 15 fosure. Well got one more VA apt today, and then it's vape pen and a 1.5 hr ride home. Peace

YD, i grew outside for 4 years and never had to treat for a bug until this year. It is a lot of fun and it is a plant, and they kinda like it outdoors. Then there is the harvest, yes you can get a few ounces off a an indoor plant but you can easily get 15 ounces per plant od. And, since you aren't an organic nut you could easily rid your plants of bugs at the first sign... I didn't have any mold this year, just 70000000000000 thrip. lol had i been chemical they wouldn't have been as bad... but my medicine has to be clean.'
'
Hows that for disagreeing with ya Kraven, good luck on your va appointment and enjoy your pen on the way home. How does that cbd pen work for you?

Hi Weedhopper. I miss ya.

What up O.F.C. ? -- Whatever it was ---I didn't do it !-- I been hanging with my peeps !-- I didn't know nothing bout nothing U can ask my wife !--
Hey Rose must be nice to have the plants in your yard where U can take care of them properly !-- Not so on our southern Guerilla grows !-- We got to go deep !-- My rule was if it was hard for me to get to then it would be hard for someone to just stumble upon on !-- Trails !-- Dead giveaway !-- Everything need for the grow has to come in on your back !--It's hard to not make a path leading right to your grow - Got to be ready because if the Po-Po find it they gonna hunt U like an animal !-- Dogs -- DEA in the air ? -- So growing outside in the south is a younger man's game ! --- Sport hunting is no fun when U the hunted !

Seems I musta had another blackout this morning !-- When I regained my senses -- I found out I got buck wild again !-- The one in the taller water bottle is Peach and the shorter on is Caramel Apple Pie filling !-- I never even heard of caramel apple pie wine !-- What cha think ?

View attachment 20161026_144633.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back