Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like sh** right now but little plants become bigger plants !-- Then get all frosty ! -- Hey bugs almost wiped us out !-- I'm still rebuilding the grow !

Keef, yes on the Larry, it was piney, I think. Mine was just a glorious smell this time.. light floral, not pot, yes, i would agree deeper.boops i think i already told you that.
I do love that girl.

Rose my nurse larry also has some kind of floral smell to her. She sure is sweet:)

Cane where ya been ? -- Might want to keep your eye out for Green Santa !-- I heard he coming your way !-- I hope U find something tasty in those seed ! -- I haven't had so much as a toke of Nurse Larry yet but soon !

So far the Nurse Larry is smoking the best... thing's just didn't have time to finish up...but we have clones to work with indoors:p...

Hey, good morning everyone. I need advice. Lemme show ya something. I'm considering pulling her to protect the rest.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got a mind fog this morning !-- We be making some peach and apple CO2 in the bloom room this morning! -- They foaming up right on time !- bloom looks O.K. !-- I got some hash left !-- I'm smoking it !--
Nick that's not a spider Web I see is it ?

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got a mind fog this morning !-- We be making some peach and apple CO2 in the bloom room this morning! -- They foaming up right on time !- bloom looks O.K. !-- I got some hash left !-- I'm smoking it !--
Nick that's not a spider Web I see is it ?

Unfortunately, yup, thas the dreaded little spyder mites. No web yesterday and now there's no plant. I whacked her to protect the rest. I have 4 others in there that are 2 weeks out..

They seem to be selective and like the indicas more than my Thai. She was between a 2 of those and they are both fine.

Here's to being ruthless: :48:

Thanks Weedhopper. I hated to chop her but it is to cold outside and I really want the rest in the garden to do well. :vap_bong__emoticon:

I think she's going to be hash, or oil .

That sucks Nick I am sorry to see your new discovery

Good morning all hope everyone is off to a good start

We use Mighty Wash !-- Nick U got a jewelers loop ? -- Might want to think about predatory mites or even nicotine !-- Simmer a couple cigarettes ( I know U got some ) in a couple cups of water -- Then strain !-- Use as a Foliar spray !--

Never heard that one before Keef but considering my lungs, yeah a nicotine wash might do the trick. Anyways, she's hanging out in the drying room now.

That's a pretty sweet pump Keef so does it have a removable filter that you can clean or just replace

Not sure which would be worse for your lungs,,the nicotine dried into your buds or the bugs,,,lol.

Nick -- Nicotine will kill they despicable a** but in late bloom ? -- I'd be afraid to spray bud !-- U can start using in veg for sure !-- Some people use lady bugs U can buy by the thousands !-- Rose knows about some predatory mites that will hunt them down and eat them alive !-- Next time they show up here and they will I'm ordering some predatory mites !-- but a regular misting with a nicotine spray should keep them under control !-- Some will tell U not to use it !-- U might introduce mosaic tobacco virus into your grow !-- U boil it which is gonna sterilize it !-- Not a concern !

Yes bud -- I have an extra so I lift the lid and pop the dirty one off and put on a clean filter !-- I change filters about once a month !-- We order most of our stuff from Amazon except the boxes ! --

Yes bud -- I have an extra so I lift the lid and pop the dirty one off and put on a clean filter !-- I change filters about once a month !-- We order most of our stuff from Amazon except the boxes ! --

Sweet thanks for the advice Keef I'm I can get the boxes here from Home Depot for cheap and I will do the same I order a lot of stuff off Amazon as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back