Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to U Bud !-- I'll help if I can !-- Getting a good seal between lid and box is really important !-- There gonna be water spraying all over the place in there with the pump on !-- If a sprayer is pointed just right and U don't have a good seal between the lid and box it will leak out !-- I scuff the inside of the lid and put a bead of silicone all the way around -- When it is still soft but not cured I put it on a box and press it flat !-- Then take gently off and let the silicone finish curing !-- A thin layer of Vaseline or something around the edge of the box will keep the silicone from gluing the lid to the box !-- U got a good seal a filtered pump and enough water to keep the temp from rising--- U good !-- All U need from Home Depot is the boxes --Some ceramic tile ( The ceramic tile won't react with the nute solution ) !-- Some silicone - a caulk gun and extension cords stuff like that !

I have to also add Cal/Mag ( not pictured ) to my RO water -- There is also a bottle of bloom nutes like the grow nutes !--The stuff to the back and right are optional !-- I also have a better pH meter than the yellow pH pen in the pic! -- Box top wasn't big enough !-- Note that magnifying glass and jewelers loop !--Got to look for bugs regularly !

Bud notice how that box lid is recessed into the box ?--If U don't use these black boxes with the checker board pattern lid then make sure the lid sinks into the box or you'd have trouble with leaks !

Cane it was Nick that lost the plant! -- I'm not trying to correct an old stoner we all get things confused sometimes !-- When we was all fighting on that political thread -- I thought I was replying to a post by one person when it was really someone else !-- That I respect !-- I would have never said that to them !---I don't know how to fix it !-- Anyway it's something that bothers me and it was all cause I got stupid high and confused about who I was fighting with !-- If U know who U are !-- Respect to U and yours !
I just had to get that off my mind !--

O...sorry Nick:) Keef thanks for keeping an eye out for me
:48:

Whew, long morning gardening. Hope everyone doing well today. Time for a lite lunch and a nap. then this afternoon, need to do some yard work. Peace

Good Morning OFC. It's Wake and Bake Time. 4:20 up in here. :bong2: Have a Good One.

rose, that is a spunky looking puppy. puppies are so bad, but i love them. my little pit is 5 months old now, she is so active that she can only stay in the house when she is sleeping, but before i go to bed at night she has to go back out for the night. she is so sweet, it hurts her to be fussed at. poor thing is so wild i can only pet her when she is sleepy. she loves to go to the rivers and swim. rock hard muscles, feels like i am petting a quarterback,lol. bad mental image there......

87 degrees ---water temp-- 78 degrees !-- Everyone knows it's against the law to get high at the beach !-- That's why I just sit in the car !-- miles and miles and miles of wild undeveloped beach !-- Smugglers Paradise !

Keef, you are making me miss the beach. After moving back to the hills, I do miss the ocean. It's in the blood.

I had to go get gas and swung by on the way home !--- I woulda took a most glorious picture with filters and mood lighting but I smoked the pipe of hash and was lucky to find the right button on my phone !
I came from East Texas before moving to the swamp north of New Orleans -- I'm not used to all these open spaces ---Ain't no place to hide !-- It is nice to get the hot tub up to temp at night and turn it off and listen to the waves in the distance ! -- The bay is on the other side !-- We've talked several times about building a houseboat -- My only requirement was a grow barge to go with it !-- No property taxes !-- Travel the intercoastal waterway from Florida to Mexico and up and down The Mississippi !-- My problem has always been -- Where U get pontoons ? -- U gotta make them !-- Outta what ?-- I'd have to have a catamaran !--And be able to drive the houseboat !-- Make my own power and water !

And, on a more serious note-- good morning OFC! Time for my wake & bake! Get high & get busy on some gumbo!

Unfortunately, yup, thas the dreaded little spyder mites. No web yesterday and now there's no plant. I whacked her to protect the rest. I have 4 others in there that are 2 weeks out..

They seem to be selective and like the indicas more than my Thai. She was between a 2 of those and they are both fine.

Here's to being ruthless: :48:

If 1 has mites, they all do. I use predator mites. No spray of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back