Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef what is em-1
It's a consortium of microbes developed for waste management by a horticultural Professor in Japan. It is the shnizzle. I had a great thread on it but deleted it. I deleted most of my posts and photos here when it became a political site instead of a cannabis site.

I wasn't gonna say it Umbra ! -- When D.D. takes her loop to go inspect the plants for bugs it makes me cringe !-- Even when we didn't have them last time U never know and if she finds even one we start treating !-cause if U found one ? --How many more are there ?-- I haven't used the predatory mites yet but next time the borg show up I'm getting some !-- I'm following Umbra and Rose's lead on this one !-- I hate me some spider mites !--(spit !-spit !-- May they all die a slow agonizing death !

Hey what would be a good caption for this pic ? --

It's not always good to ask yourself --- What would Keef do ? --

Mexico --That way ?

I think it speaks for it's self !-- Yes !-- I did !

That's no fair I'm really far from the beach and I wish I was on it right now :joint4:

Bud after Katrina we had to decide -- Stay in the swamp or move close to the beach ?-- Like D.D. always wanted anyway !-- When we got services back D.D. did some checking and low and behold there was her kind of hospital here ! -- She made some calls and set up an interview !-- So we hopped a plane and came to check it out !- She already had the job it was just a formality !--- We leased a house for a year and went back to the swamp to sell our house !-- A livable home was at a premium from what I could see !-- We loaded up --Moved our stuff over here and with some chemical inspiration we fixed the little thing wrong with the house and repainted the inside !--- Realtor told me I was crazy when I told her what I wanted to list it at !-- Twice what I had paid for it 5 years earlier !--- Maybe I wasn't so crazy after all !-- I come up out the swamp after the worst storm in history with a nice down payment for a beach home !-- Then we waited for something we liked and could afford came on the market !-- About 2 months before our lease from hell expired ---There it was !-- A buyer in a bind and motivated to sell and little ole me sitting there on a sack of cash !-- 3 bedroom 2 bath stucco with 6 ft privacy fence back yard -attached garage --1/2 mile from the beach --- $180,000 about 10 years ago !-- Got me one of those distressed vet loans for I think 3.5 % apr. !
I know a storm can wipe me out so I keep good insurance !--

Them's bubble bags fer making hash! Does the hillbilly hippie get a prize?

With all the new fangled de-vices they got these days I just thought I'd check and see if anyone still remembered them !-- I been shaking some lately but no ice !-- Works O.K. but lots of work !

Hey what would be a good caption for this pic ? --

It's not always good to ask yourself --- What would Keef do ? --

Mexico --That way ?

I think it speaks for it's self !-- Yes !-- I did !

" I just want to get high by the beach "

She making Gumbo for tomorrow! -- I figure a fellow might want a bite before then !-- Love my smoker !
Spent $6,000 for a souped up hot tub and another $600 to have it wired up !-- Some people would say I could have bought a car for that !-- But -- Best thing we ever bought !-- Smoker is working --soon someone might say ---Smells like Pecan wood smoke with a hint of cannabis !-- She off into a bottle of froze off blueberry wine and listening to some blues -- Gonna be good gumbo !-- I know how to work this !-- Something to sip on ---a toke or 2 ---with some blues in the background -- It's genetic --She has to cook Cajun !

Hey one step in that 10 step programs says U supposed to acknowledge U have a problem !-- I have a problem !-- It's an addiction !--Just like growing weed !-- I can't help myself !-- I had a head injury U know ? -- So here's my problem !---

Well a pic explains it best !--

Party at the beach?

View attachment 20161027_192937.jpg

Whew! 5 hours in the kitchen, but I made a good gumbo & the bread pudding is ready to go in the oven. I'm beat!

Morning OFC
Gumbo and Wine. Good thing you not talking Etouffee or WH would be on a road trip
Wake and Bake

yeah well, DD makes that too!
morning ofc. i am in a rare mood this morning. i am foul, i am getting my butt kicked at work, i am the only tech and for every truck i get out the door, three more come in. they got a new guy starting in two weeks, fresh out of school. so if history repeats itself, this guy will be full of book smarts but no practical knowledge. at least i will have someone to make repairs as i diagnose them. if it wasnt cold today, i would have called in sicker than a blue bellied toad this morning and be off on an adventure for the day. alas, my broke butt decided it be best to go to work.

Morning YD I was just in your journal. You have came a long way. There is hope for me yet.

Morning O.F.C. ! ---
I don't play well with others in the morning ! -- Time for Wake and Bake !-- D.D. do make good gumbo !-- Not that runny Cajun soup U see sometimes !-- That is not we she do !--
WH she do all that Cajun food !-- When it comes to Etoufee --My favorite is Crawfish !-- I love the modern age !-- Did U know she can get online and in 24 hours I can have a big bag of live Breaux Bridge Crawfish delivered to my door !-- I gotta go I got coffee and a pipe ain't gonna work themselves !-- Somebody somewhere should be getting seed today !--

WH -- That "Wine" D.D. was drinking -- She can call it what she wants !-- Nick taught me how to freeze that wine off !-- Takes me a gallon of wine to make a 750 mil. bottle !-- I got a gallon of strong blueberry wine in the freezer right now !-- I drain off anything that didn't freeze ! -kill the yeast and bottle it !--It's more like blueberry brandy than wine !---That's why I make so much wine !-- I condense it !-- I bet U never had any Caramel Apple Pie brandy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back