Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all how is everyone doing this morning what is everybody's opinion i'm trying to grow the biggest plants I can in Hydro what would you use DWC AERO or 2 feeder lines in a bucket with an air stone in the bottom and a big rez

Hey everyone. Finally drying here. The 3rd hippie dawg is male. Guess lm gonna have to start some more beans.

Hay nick by chance do you know what the genetics are of the hippie dawg

Morning Bud !--What's up with big plants ? -- U got a plant limit U trying to stay in or something ? -- Just an experiment or something !-- Umbra laid it out !-- 5-6 harvest a year and he don't grow real big plants !-- Plus Rose she a top notch organic pharmer and she grows big plants outside !--Like she said -- She said something like ---U indoor guys may get a couple oz. Per plant growing indoors while I can get 13-14 oz per plant growing outdoors !--- That may be true but if U harvesting that same plant 5 -6 times in a year it kinda evens out !-- I'd rather have a bunch of knee high clones ready for bloom than one giant one !-- If they ever let me grow legally I might grow me one of those giant sativas !-- I start it inside about the first of the year and drag a Christmas size tree out in spring -- Finish in late October! -- I know some grow sativas in SCROG and such indoors but for me the production numbers say I need a 60 finisher probably a hybrid ! -- Then it's just a matter of rooting cuts and pushing them thru the cycle !-- I don't care about size -- I want 2 things out a plant !-- Potent Weight !

That's pretty much what I was thinking Keef I'll have a bunch of my knee-high girls but I wouldn't mind a couple of those Big sativas the way garage roof is on one side I could fit three or 8 foot 9 foot plants and then keep all the shorter ones on the other side because I really miss the old Jamaican lambs bread

Good morning all. Raining buckets here. It doesn't rain here much so it is a long awaited spectacle. While I may not have drank carmel apple pie wine, I do have the carmel candy kush, lol. Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks into flowering and it changed dramatically between week 3 and 4. The increase in PAR with the new lights has definitely increased the terpene development. The chiesel is smelling crazy. I only grew out 1 clone to see how it would do under the new lights, and it is a keeper already. The tahoes have that deep og smell. I have 2 gdp in there and wow is all I can say about them. Rock hard nugz. The 1 cherry limeade is a beast. It is the largest plant in the room. The louis smells like a completely different cut or something. Kind of like a lemon peel zest that you took a piece of and shove into your nose, lol.

Sounds awesome Umbra I bet you its something amazing to see in person

That's pretty much what I was thinking Keef I'll have a bunch of my knee-high girls but I wouldn't mind a couple of those Big sativas the way garage roof is on one side I could fit three or 8 foot 9 foot plants and then keep all the shorter ones on the other side because I really miss the old Jamaican lambs bread

I know lambs bread. I brought back beans from Jamaica in the 80's. I do have a cross I did a few years ago with the lambs bread and trainwreck. Someday I will get to them.

Umbra definitely sounds like some kick you in your parents kind of stuff I have a buddy that lives in Jamaica I'm going to try and see if he can send me some of those beans

Sounds tasty Umbra !-- I would smoke it !-- Maybe one day I can experiment with some lights !-- U already posted a video of what I'm trying to do !-- I'll get better ! --

Bud want to grow big plants ? -- I'm good with this for now ! -- I'm gonna be bad news when I get zeroed in !
This is the mighty BPU-X-B.B. !-- My LEDs or something brings out the terepenes too !-- How old is this girl Umbra ? -- She gotta be coming up on 2 years old ?--

View attachment 20161028_093357.jpg

Yes you've had those right about 2 years. I bred them about 5 years ago, gave away a bunch as freebies at cannazon about 5 years ago. Most took the freebies and never grew them out. There is always a cut of blue dream floating around out here, but I think the bb king is tons better.

Good morning ofc! Looking in on mr rb seedlings, they look good. It will be fun to have an indoor grow again.
Did I mention HARVEST IS DONE? Oh guess what, this ole girl, almost 65 got hit on yesterday. I shook his hand and thanked him..LOL Funny.

DD, I wish i had you for a wife, 5 hours in the kitchen? Do you love it? our daughter used to love cooking like that.. she just had rotator cuff surgery..

Keef, pretty plant up there.

The day I take this one I'll have one just like it waiting to take it's place !-- So I'm thinking I harvest one like this 5-6 times a year --I'm good !---5 per box --4 groups of 5 boxes !-- So I can harvest maybe 25 plants like this every 2 weeks ! -- Rose's Nurse Larry gonna be bad in the best sense of the word too !--

BPU -x- BB -- is -- Your B.B. King !-- I keep forgetting! -- Seed be showing up today I bet !- - They be lots of seed from that plant up there !-- Blue Dream is a very popular variety but it would have to be something else to beat B.B. at what she do !-- If U got some seed marked BPU -x- Bubblicious -- That's from my B.B. King boy I called Trips because he came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time !-- Should be some interesting stuff up in there !
Anyway -- Umbra if we gonna call the mighty BPU-X-B.B. - B.B. King --What we gonna call this other thing ? -- This gonna happen soon !--Maybe already ! -- In a week or 2 Master Kush will be at that rapid growth stage they do a couple weeks into bloom !-- That place in the heart of a grow point that creates the leaves is my target !-- If I get my Zombie Juice to the tiny little place it will genetically double and give me a tetraploid !-- If I can get it out before it kills the cut !-- I try to have the attitude Alexander the Great had !-- There was this place had an ox cart with a big a** knot in it !--The was prophecy was that who ever could untie the knot would become King !-- Alexander studied the knot awhile then whipped out his sword and chopped it open then untied the Gordian knot !-- My theory is --There is always another way !

hey everybody i'm trying to get around. been off the whole week, dr. says i can go back to work monday. got a ct scan at 2:45 today of my stomach. after taking sick saturday i have lost 18 pounds. yesterday i did put 2 back on as of 9:00 last night but lost them over night. every time something hits my stomach it knots me up, even water and good lord don't let it be cold.

keef i got a package wednesday, sorry it took so long to let you know, a big thanks to you and umbra.

Giggy U better get well !-- I expect to see some pics !-- They say anything about doing a scope ? -- Sometimes U just can't beat being able to see what going on if the cat scan or something indicates a problem !-- Something looks strange U can take a biopsy and test it !--

Another successful Green Santa seed run ! - Should be some others get there today !-- Ya'll 'll let me know when U get them so I can see if they all got thru !

Will do Keef from where you are to where I am roughly takes a week to week and a half

Wow giggy hang in there, I have gut issues so I understand your pain. I hope they just see a normal CT, no strictures or blockages. try room temp water small sips every 5 mins, you need to stay hydrated or your gonna end up hooked up to a bag of fluids again. Peace

I know that's right Kraven !--

My new prized babies !-- GDP-x- Black Rose beat me 4 times at least I got one this time !-- Barney's Farm Night Shade ( fem) -- Then there's that thing in the middle marked - BE ? -- I lost my Tranquil Elephantizer in the bug wars but she left me a few seed from an accidental breeding to Trips -- It almost died several times but that be D.D.'s --" Blue Elephant "-- With a daddy like Trips and the bloodlines of the T.E. if it turns out to be a boy !-- That's the new house stud !-- I wouldn't of mind if it is a girl either !-- I will not suffer a hermie to live !- No hesitation !-- No hermies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back