Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woodhippy,,i know who you are now. Ive seen that X Tattoo before. Lol

I see that Hippy !-- Mane cannabis throw a lot of anomalies! -- U ever heard of Ducksfoot ?-- Aussies working on some strange weed down there !-- Is it just the one leaf or are they all trying to do it ?-- My boy Trips that fathered those B.B.-x- BPU seed some are growing came out the ground making 3 leaves at a time instead of 2 !-- It went back to making 2 leaves after I topped it !--
I got a GDP -x- BPU sprout and a Wonder Berry !

Woodhippy,,i know who you are now. Ive seen that X Tattoo before. Lol

Crap I have been busted

Keef there is only the one so far.

I should have gotten a pic of the one that germed at the same time. They are half the size

Smoken a bowl and watchen Street Outlaws,,,,,Crowmod is badass. Yehaaaaaaa

I just noticed my white OG has way more blades then all my other leaves looks kind of cool
e7708df1582493a55d79be3b0a840014.jpg
8d603905198ea280bd2c7c3b57d22e4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning OFC
Nick I like Dry herb vape. But would prefer It to be vape oil.
I have been looking at CBD vape oil. Thinking it might help with stress at work. When I need to have a clear thoughts.

Good morning mrcane, hope you are holding up well. Woodhippy, I like the herb vaporizer although the flavor is a bit different. I bought the cbd oil to give it a try. So far, without the thc component it doesn't do anything for me.

I keep a good CBD cartridge in my bag..I like it when I am out doing things with the public...good for my back pain and I don't reek of flower....working on some Harlequin lately....right now Nurse Larry just love the taste of flower:48:

Good morning mrcane, hope you are holding up well. Woodhippy, I like the herb vaporizer although the flavor is a bit different. I bought the cbd oil to give it a try. So far, without the thc component it doesn't do anything for me.

Nick I am holding up quite well, mom was 92, living at home with her husband of 93 ...she was out feeding the birds ,just before she passed away..we must celebrate her life...God bless her....
Thank You all again....

Cane, you smooth talker. I only have a tiny bit of the nurse larry, but smoked some last night... I too love her and the affects... I have F2 seeds of her if anyone wants to try those. I have not tried them, but might pop some this winter. I love her so much. How you doing cane. love ya man.

Guess what??? My local grow shop found me some harley clones... I went and picked them up last night.. Some old guy in his 70's grows. They were FULL OF THRIP.. I am finding out that a lot of growers lost their grows this summer.. This is greenhouse thrip. Mr rb and I dunked them in spinoside. Any way I paid 10 bucks a clone for thrip..lol
They are isolated... sheesh. Anyway, there was a short little clone that he sent. no name... lovely.

peace and love to you all.

Cane, i love that your 94 year old mom was out feeding the birds, no wonder her son is so wonderful. That makes my heart happy for some reason.

Rose I have come to learn if you get a clone from someone you should always quarantine them that's what caused me problems this last little while I got a purple Kush clone from my friend and it was just covered in spider mites but I did not realize it until after I had put it in the cabinet with the rest of the babies so now if I got one the first thing I do is spray it down and then keep it quarantined away from the rest of them for at least two weeks I will have some headband raspberry Kush f2 I am waiting on that I could possibly trade you for one or two of the nurse Larry if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back