Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Musicians are dying left and right. Mose Allison and now Sharon Jones. Dap-Kings marathon on the agenda today.

I just noticed my white OG has way more blades then all my other leaves looks kind of cool
e7708df1582493a55d79be3b0a840014.jpg
8d603905198ea280bd2c7c3b57d22e4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Bud, pretty mj. Time for a bowl and my coffee. puff, puff, pass.

Nick I am holding up quite well, mom was 92, living at home with her husband of 93 ...she was out feeding the birds ,just before she passed away..we must celebrate her life...God bless her....
Thank You all again....

Cane, now, your mother is at peace. She and husband live a long adventures life. That is something beautiful. Take Care and my thoughts go out to you and family. :48:

Morning OFC. I think I let my w**d dry out to much. Is that bad? It is crispy to the touch. Quite here everyone is sleeping. :48:

Ness I would try putting it in a glass jar and let it cure for a little bit in there should turn out a little better

Cane, now, your mother is at peace. She and husband live a long adventures life. That is something beautiful. Take Care and my thoughts go out to you and family. :48:

Thank You, Ness....:48:.....

Bud, I have been saving jars (jelly, jar gravy, and a mix of relish jars) Have a draw full of them just waiting to be fill. I hear you got to burp them two a day for 7 days and than once per day for 7 more days. That is what I do. So, much to learn about this W**D. I'm loving it. Time for a bowl.

Yummm me.....umbra
Got to head out..going to town to a Chi Gong workshop...:)
........see ya all later

Morning folks. I be getting paid to Baby sit at a job site today. Gonna be boring setting around for 10 or more hours,,but its money. Yehaaaaaaaaa

"Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it."

Evening all, been harvesting since 6am today, will be back at it tomorrow for another 12 - 14 hrs, then its flip in the veg plants and start the cooker for 60 days again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back