Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks amazing Kraven amazing job

What a long day been outside building the new baby room can't wait to get these things out of my bedroom not saying listening to a waterfall all night isn't nice but at the same time makes me have to get up and P every hour Not to mention I think they'll like their new space hope everyone is having a good evening

You know what Umbra? Great minds think alike & I have a pound of trim & a pound of some pretty good stuff, another lb. of mixed popcorn bud and sugar leaf. I got access to 150nproof alc-e-haul and I have a bunch of butane. Thats the reason for the vape pen and cbd oil I posted a few pages back. I listen when you and Keef are talkin bout oil cartridges. Given what I have, whatcha all think is my best end product gonna come from? Assuming of course that I'm not imposing. I woke up at 0130 this morning & I been smokin' I been thinkin' and I am gonna get ambitious after the sun comes up and I get motivated.

Kraven, your stuff is looking pretty frosty, always a treat. And Mrcane, when the lights come on in a little while I'll have to show ya my little Blueberry project. Rosebud, Last summer I brought home a sickly plant from outside, which was a terrible idea, I shoulda knowed better. I have been battlin spyder mites ever since. I feel your pain with the clones and the thrip. I introduced ladybugs.

Morning OFC
27 here this am. Looks like inside work today.
Kraven that is very pretty bud.
Nick I await there answers with ya.

OMG, it's 38F with a stiff north wind......winter does not come till late January....*** is this, I demand my heat back.....I think an ice age has started. Off to the Bunker for day 2 of trimming. Peace

Morning from south texas. Yall get your lazy a$$es out of bed and get baked. So i guess you could say it's wake and bake time. Happy sunday to all you sleepy heads. peace

Burr. St_Nick .Thinking it's going to be a long tough winter...

Morning all . I hates cold weather and mine aint as cold as yalls Nick and WHippie.
What up Krav,Giggy and Cane.
Mornin Lady Rosebud.
Yehaaaaaaaaa

F...that Joe:)
On another note..switched my veg closet from 24/7 to16/8. Looks to me I have a couple of clones that are showing flower?? Should I put them to 18/6???

Good morning friends.. Burr Kraven. your colder than us. Joe, that picture is beautiful..

Cane yes, 18/6.

Well day 57 and an unexpected house guest.......the last of them are cloudy with very little amber so they are good for a few days, prolly get back started tomorrow evening, I'm running a pretty stiff ripening mix so they will amber up in 2-3 days.

Good morning friends.. Burr Kraven. your colder than us. Joe, that picture is beautiful..

Cane yes, 18/6.
Thanks Rose thought I could get away with 16/8..:confused2:....

Joe that is a beautiful place to wake up to...
Guess that I had to much snow....

Kraven be busy....

I be Making some butter......:48:......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back