Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I'd be checking up on U guys !-- D.D. got pneumonia and I cut myself sharpening my tomahawk !-- So I been busy anyway !--
On that alcohol extraction -- Nick ? Somebody else ? -- Anyway the best problem with making an alcohol extraction is the water soluble compounds that will be also be extracted !-- My next attempt I plan to take all the water soluble out first by putting the weed or hash thru a long water rinse like making sun tea without the sun --change the water several times a day until the water stays clear !--Then I soak it some more to be sure !--- Redry the weed or hash then do an alcohol extraction !-- Might be clean enough after U evaporate !-
I got go check on D.D. and finish sharpening my steel !-- I'll check ya'll later !

Run a line or two over the box and drop stringers down to hold up the cola's, I used to use mono filament line and paper clips.

morning ladies and gents, gotta go back to the brush as the grandson shot a deer yesterday that ran. we followed the trail till dark. we will start at sun up and he lost my phone too. it will be on the trail as we are in brush desert so a lot of leaning over and crawling unders. mom and brothers seem to think it should be ok if we find it this morn as cool as it is. i don't think i'm gonna hunt. i'm pretty much blind in my right eye so i'm shooting left handed, trigger is way to tight so i am having to pull it and shooting everything but the target. i'll try to check in later. yall have a great day. peace

G'morning all, good luck on the deer find this morning giggy, hope you snag the phone too. I woke up with a little cold, always happens at the weather change, not a bad one just enough to make one feel crappy.

I'm gonna fight the urge to withdrawing and become a Hermit again !-- I ran weed during the Reagan years --I know how to survive !--
Kraven take care of yourself and that cold or you'll end up like D.D. with pneumonia !-- She pretty sick ya'll and I'm just waiting for my turn !-- Kraven I'm gonna take a pic of what I do when changing a filter or doing maintenance inside a working box so U can see my problem with paper clips and fishing line !
Hope U track the deer down Giggy !-- U said U were in South Texas and some might think U in my neck of the woods !-- He about a 6-8 hour drive from me if he came to the old home place !
Almost froze down here last night !-- Got down in the mid 50s high in mid 70's!
I got to move some babies to aero and check a Purple Haze and a Hoe Berry for sex !--
Then there's some Bubblicious that need to come down for eating weed !--

O.K. here's the problem I'm trying to solve !-- I don't have to open a box often but I have to have access !--
There's gonna be quite a few so everything has to be as simple as possible and have fewest parts possible !-- I think my plant support is gonna have to be arranged to the lid !-- Fishing line and paper clips might tangle or something but might be my best choice !-- Anyone got any simple suggestion cause it is a problem that has to be solved !-- Easy or hard !

View attachment 20161121_085013.jpg

morning ladies and gents, gotta go back to the brush as the grandson shot a deer yesterday that ran. we followed the trail till dark. we will start at sun up and he lost my phone too. it will be on the trail as we are in brush desert so a lot of leaning over and crawling unders. mom and brothers seem to think it should be ok if we find it this morn as cool as it is. i don't think i'm gonna hunt. i'm pretty much blind in my right eye so i'm shooting left handed, trigger is way to tight so i am having to pull it and shooting everything but the target. i'll try to check in later. yall have a great day. peace

I was a Sharp shooter in the Army. During record fire i hit 79 out of 80 targets.
I couldn't close my left eye for some reason and my Drill Sargent taught me during Rifle (M16) practice to fire left handed. Which by the way worked really well because i could hold steady the rifle better with my right and could close my right eye with no problem. Lol,,,,,,,Yehaaaaaaa

Good morning all.

Keef, glad to hear you aren't leaving us..

Giggy, that sounds like a big job, do you have to carry out the dear? good luck guy.

WH, we be calling you sharp shooter now.

DD, get better. I am so sorry you are sick. That is a nasty thing going around. Took me 3 weeks to kick it, i hope it doesn't take you that long.

I hear thanksgiving is coming... we will have 9 or 10 around our table this year... It is a bit overwhelming to think about... so much prep the last hour when there are people in my kitchen and I am stoned and can't think.. maybe I shouldn't be stoned? is that it?

Morning Rose. Yeah,,now the only sharp shooter that applies to Weedhopper,,,,is the shovel i use digging holes. Lol
I cant legally own anything but a BB gun,,,,, legally that is. Lol

What up Hopper ?
Got my transplanting done ! -Got 3 GDP-x-BPU -- 2 Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel -- and a single Wonder Berry ! --The rest weren't big enough for the transfer like Umbra's "Black and White/ ( The White -x-Black Rose )-- Gonna also have a Delta Wave or 2 !-- The children of Umbra's Black Rose and BPU are alive and well in Texas !--
Gonna be a busy winter trying to get my mess straighten up !-- I got my colors and flavors !-- Except lemon !-- I got Blueberry Lemonade !
I got B.B. seed wet ! -- They for the Zombie Juice ! -- I want a B.B. Frankenplant and I will have it !

Yehaaaaaaaaaa
That Black Rose sounds good. yum yum

I didn't hear no fat lady sing Rose !-- I don't quit easy !--Mostly I get banned !-- Ain't no body gonna drive me off my thread except the mods ! -- I'm weak when I'm having anger management problems --Kinda turns me into a Kamakasi !-- I be alright now !-- Funny how we went full circle from being anti establishment to being the establishment --and now we back where we started !-- I only wish I had inherited the peaceful Hippy trait !-- I just always felt that U don't stand for something you'll fall for anything !-- So I fight back !
Hopper I have to teach U to shoot Keef style !-- Spray and Pray !-- I don't do much praying !-- I perfer 3 Rd burst but I can lay down some steel rain if I have to !-- I can still see and I can shoot the hair off a knat's a** without drawing blood !

Black Rose has worked me Hopper !-- I got it now 2 ways !-- I finally got a GDP-X-B.R. after 4 attempts -- They been hard to germ cause they old !-- Cane got a girl so if I get a boy some pollen might travel !--
I'd like to know more about these 2 mystery varieties I got !-- Bubba's Momma and this tasty looking Hoe Berry !--I'm starting to see the possibilities here !-- I'm breeding late this winter !-- I got to combine some of these traits !-- Breeding for plant structure !-- I got the potency !

Good morning all hope everyone is off to a good start going to go outside and finish up the touch is on the baby room move them all out there and then started grow journal

Keef think 4 pvp poles attached to the lid supporting a net so you basically would use a scrog net attached to the box top and that would be your support since you can make the "legs and net" optional by just gluing the "t's" to the box top and then sliding the poles and net when its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back