Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so true D.D. !-- but did U know that if U give a sick wife a healthy glass of Blackberry Brandy then ply her with a Nurse Larry side by side comparison they turn into one of those "I Love Lucy" Wobble Heads ?

It just tickles me you love the nurse larry. I had an owie of some kind in the middle of the night, got up had a bowl of that and went right back to sleep. Love that.

Looks like we Juicing B.B. sprouts maybe tomorrow evening !-- Quickest way I know to kill a batch of high class seed !-- I haven't attempt it this way in awhile and I learned since then !-- The sprouts with about a half inch root sticking out the shell get treated in the Zombie Juice for 24 hours over a warming mat with a bubbler then the race is on to see if we can leach and rinse ALL the poison back out before it kills the plant !-- Piece of Cake !-- I need to hurry I only got about 2 more treatment times before the end of the year !-- Bud and Wood Hippy are expecting to see something before the first of the year and getting impatient !

U did good Rose !-- She likes it here !-- Did I tell U I got Umpteen clones ?-- Might have me a girl Hoe Berry and/or Purple Haze this time tommorrow! -- Hoe Berry is a monster !-- I can't wait to get my unholy hands on this one !-- I'm gonna do bad things to it !--

Keef, I wonder how that purple haze not, will do. I loved that smoke. How bout the bubba? did you get anything?

Hope everyone is having a good night

Does anyone know where I can find some nurse Larry it sounds like a pretty amazing medicine

Little bit more work to do on the baby room some ventilation and a little bit more lighting and the reservoirs to go I'll be happy when all this building business is done and I can get back to admiring my girls

7b7bbfd7455c1c21f26da0b907d79f00.jpg

Morning Folks off to work for me.
Rose how did you keep the grease off the joint. One talented lady.
Hope all has a good day.

:rofl: you guys are killing me. Weedhopper like your Grandpa
it was the way back then, funny thing is the three brothers i was raised with are all leftys.
Hey Giggy I'd invite U and the wife down but U don't want this bug ! -- I think some of that hill country spruce pollen blowing down this way !-- I don't got it bad yet !-- I'm hoping it is just the weather and my broken face !
I'm making some Egg Drop Soup my patient !--
keef even if you did i still wouldn't be able to make it down. one week is not enough. maybe one week is a good thing as i don't like how a couple of my brothers act as well as their kids.
giggy, that is horrible.. hows your handwriting.. although, we never do that much anymore.

keef, smoke a bowl with me and you be nice to dd. I know you always are.
looks like a doctor wrote it, that is why i print everything so other folks can read it.

Morning O.F.C. !--
Hang in there Kraven !-- Chicken soup and O.J. !--
Bud -- Just like the BPU --- U can't buy Nurse Larry !-- It was bred right here at MP by people U know !-- The seed are becoming scarce !-- My understanding is it was a Larry OG male and a clone only girl called Medicine Woman !-- It's not my place to say more !
Where my pipe ?

hello all long time, just been busy rotating girls here. clone, transplant, water , flower, chop, repeat. i will be up in santa rosa for a week for emerald cup. grabbed up a huge airbnb 20acre wine estate with a victorian farm house, but most important, it has a hot tub. cant wait for the much needed break

Lyfespan in da house !-- Sounds like U need a break !-- U still messing with that Black Domina ? -- The Panda Berry man himself !--Good to see U drop in Cuz !

Lyfespan in da house !-- Sounds like U need a break !-- U still messing with that Black Domina ? -- The Panda Berry man himself !--Good to see U drop in Cuz !

i have both in flower as i type and a male just dropped balls, for the end of the year crosses

pandaberriesXsnowcap

pandaberriesX mantisOG

panda berriesXbluedream

pandaberriesXultrabrite

ran a handful of last years crosses, still flowering and culling.

you can check out what im up to on the IG https://www.instagram.com/mantisfarms/?hl=en

Morning O.F.C..... raining here...
Kraven hopefully you get rid of the crud....
Keef how long you take to flower that BB X BPU??
My neighbor has one in about 40 days she be smelling nice and fruity....

time to squeeze a fresh rosin dab to start the morning off, now what the hell to squish with all these strains

Bud see what polyploids Billy has in the form of seed and I see if I can find some Nurse Larry !-- Several people looking for different stuff too !-- Giggy wants a strong piney variety ! -- A nice sweet lemon would be nice !-- My back up plan for something unique was to lay hands on some regular Tetraploid seed from Billy or Budda Seed out of Spain and use a tetra male on my girls to make triploid seed ! -- I can find something tasty in 3n !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back