Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven I hope you get better soon.

Rose, those were the days. I could not do that, I hate driving. I have not since of direction.

Giggy that left handed stuff happen to me in kindergrading . And, back then they used ruler to slap your hand.

Morning Cane -- Ness !--
Cane -- My Blueberry girl takes about 65 days maybe a little more !-- She ready when she ready !-- Some runs she a few days early sometimes a few days later !-- Love that smell !--

squished aluminum monsters cut of Cinderella99 she a very tasty rosin

Ya gotta love that smell...
65 days will give us something to shoot for.. thanks

Good morning friends.

Lyfespan, nice to see you!

Yard dog and budlight, and any others, I got real lucky with nurse larry. I am no breeder. All I have left for friends are F2's.... I will be happy to share those. I don't know what you will get, but how could it be bad? see, i told you i was no breeder.
This is Nurse Larry's story.
A man in Oregon had a clone only of Medicine woman. I ran her for 4 or so years.. She was the first plant that actually seemed like medicine.. amazing relaxing and pain qualities.. I also was growing Larry OG, that is Hamster Lewis favorite strain. I got all boys from the seeds I ordered. So i crossed him with MW... and Nurse larry was born.

Pm me if you would like to run F2's.

Kraven, take really good care, and drink a lot of fluids.. you nurse you.

Ness, you had a ruler to your hands? that is horrible too. we were so stupid back then.

My new Harley clones look rough, i hope they make it after the dip...

Lyfespan --One day maybe Texas have a Cannabis Cup !-- Till then dis da way it is !--

Meanwhile back in the lab ? -- We Juicing this afternoon if I can remember my math !-- One part poison to 10,500 parts purified water !-- Carry the one ? -- I'm not high enough yet !

Where did U get my pic Rose ?-- I've seen that !-- Just wait till I can make those white THCA crystals and brown CBD crystals and an assortment of prepared natural terepenes !-- Custom compounded hash oil ?
Take U places U never been before without leaving the couch !

Keef I wish Billy Buds had seeds he's only got clones right now of the pink Kush bubba Kush and something else so Keef budda has polyploid see because if they do I will order them right away Billy said he won't sell me the pink Kush unless I'm going to grow in soil I told him I wasn't that great and soil but I'm really good with water he's like no read my book and then I'll sell you the pink Kush what a guy I tell you living in Calgary is impossible to get a cut of a clone only strain I would definitely drive as far is BC if it was to get something worth it

Lots of fine stuff out there Bud !-- If I could never lay hands on another variety I'd be fine !-- I'll be just fine if I never can make a tetraploid too !-- I really got a simple plan if I can pull it off !-- A monopoly on a single highly desirable plant !-- No matter what the plant is or where it comes from !-- So if I can buy -beg- borrow or steal that plant ? --So can someone else ! -- The skill to make monsters is the real prize !--

Maybe some days Hopper !-- This front is messing with my face today !-- Left arm doesn't work right either !--- So I'm not so young and spry like that nice fellow today !-- I got a heat pack on my neck and took some extra caps with some O.J. !-- Working the pipe !-- I got babies need to go to aero today and the sprouts need the juice !-- Have to be later !--
I got no sign of sex on Hoe Berry or Purple Haze yet !-- Had some problems with the BlackBerry Snow Lotus but she sexed and I'm chopping on it !-- Same with Bubba's Momma !--

I would have to say these girls are liking the New environment

919c6cdfcb7dc58f43f5d38c3fe794a0.jpg

39b79d7b069e70ab3039535a7be4a8e3.jpg

What up my friend Dog? Budlight got skills. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back