Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C...0:425.
Wake and bake potheads.....
Kraven hopefully that sheet leaves you soon..I feel a little something coming on myself, it's in the air lots of people sick....

kraven, it has only been three days, you might have it 3 weeks, that is what folks around here are having it. It sucks. I hope yours is the short variety. :vap-Bong_smoker:

giggy, i have only known one guy to use naptha and that is rick simpson and he is kinda baldish...lol

So I hear i am having 10 for dinner tomorrow... I guess I better get busy. god help me.. lol Our daughter won't be here this year and that is a big fat bummer as she is a chef. I have done this dinner for 45 years, you wouldn't think it is a big deal.. I need a dose of optimism, can ya'll send me some.

good morning cane, did you call me a pot head? you would be correct. I hope your doing ok. Seems we on the west coast are up early today. Have a great one you guys and send me some energy please.

Rose, 45 years, you can do the meal with your eyes closed....Sending you all the good energy we can round-up ..everyone voted for an Italian thanksgiving here this year. Making a big sausage pasta dish..:confused2:

Oh that is cool Cane. I bet it will be really good. I am off to make gluten free stuffing. lol and regular.. Thanks for the energy. Maybe a nap first. LOL oh dear.

Good morning joe, i see you down there, how are you feeling this morning?

Morning my friends. Rose Buster did really good last night. He slept like a baby and woke up full of energy.

Morning O.F.C. !
For our Thanksgiving Day we just gonna try to survive !-- I don't think I have this bug yet my face is not so bad this morning !
Rose U just plum crazy !-- 10 people in my house I'd be in the corner freaking out !-- I don't handle being around a group too well anymore ! --

Thanks Rose,,your awesome Mam.
Keef,,,,,After being in an Outlaw MC for so long,,,i now hate crowds. Dont like being around large groups of ppl anymore at all. So glad i retired from that rat race. So im with you Little Brother. Nice and quite,,thats what my old *** likes. Well except for my Granddaughter. She makes me smile. Yehaaaaaaaaa
Morning my friends and i hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Eve.

U have a good one too Hopper !-- I mostly don't be around people because they can't know my secret !-- I don't like jail !-- Speaking of which a couple more tokes and I need to take a peek and see if the garden is alive !-- Couple little ones should show me something real soon !-- Got to make sure my fermenter didn't foam over either !-- I was about ready to throw that lemonade out but after that last trick it took off !-- Yeast be working that stuff !-- Freeze my Watermelon wine off this weekend !-- Need to get a batch of blackberry started too ! ---An Outlaw's work is never done !---

The plants I'm sexing ? --They both boys !-- No hurry to throw them out yet !-- I'll let D.D. find them !-- I'm disappointed but I got more of each to sex !-- I do like that Hoe Berry plant structure!- A shortish bush with big bones that can handle weight !-- I could move one outside and let him bloom ?-- No more blooming a male in the house !-- Sneaky bastids !
Master Kush is in full bloom !-- I have to grow it before I can even have a taste !--

Good morning everybody hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving at first I was like what the heck are they talking about and then I remembered you guys have a different Thanksgiving day then Canadians do I'm with you weedhopper i used to roll with a pretty big crew all the time as I got older I realized how much of a headache I was making my life on my own decided to drop my circle to the size of a cheerio I can honestly say I've never been happier

On another note trying to figure out which would be the best light set up to run for veggie 15 plants I was going to use 400 HPS that's what I'm using now but I'm sure there's got to be a more energy efficient way to veg them any input would be greatly appreciated

Good morning friends.

Lyfespan, nice to see you!

Yard dog and budlight, and any others, I got real lucky with nurse larry. I am no breeder. All I have left for friends are F2's.... I will be happy to share those. I don't know what you will get, but how could it be bad? see, i told you i was no breeder.
This is Nurse Larry's story.
A man in Oregon had a clone only of Medicine woman. I ran her for 4 or so years.. She was the first plant that actually seemed like medicine.. amazing relaxing and pain qualities.. I also was growing Larry OG, that is Hamster Lewis favorite strain. I got all boys from the seeds I ordered. So i crossed him with MW... and Nurse larry was born.

Pm me if you would like to run F2's.

Kraven, take really good care, and drink a lot of fluids.. you nurse you.

Ness, you had a ruler to your hands? that is horrible too. we were so stupid back then.

My new Harley clones look rough, i hope they make it after the dip...
like wise Rosebud, glad to see mostly everyone doing well.
Lyfespan --One day maybe Texas have a Cannabis Cup !-- Till then dis da way it is !--

Meanwhile back in the lab ? -- We Juicing this afternoon if I can remember my math !-- One part poison to 10,500 parts purified water !-- Carry the one ? -- I'm not high enough yet !
i just saw something in the works for medical in texas, seems your voices are being heard finally.
My son is on a cherry limeade dab frenzy these days. I do a couple chiesel dabs and I am good.

i squish everything, so far the high cbd terps are my fav, love that sweet after taste that lingers. two cuts of mine really get me good with it, cbd crews CBD GSC and TGAs sour tsunamiXquerkle. chiesel was a great one, i just popped a few cheeses myself to hunt through. you hitting the cup, im bringing cuts galore.

Good morning everybody hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving at first I was like what the heck are they talking about and then I remembered you guys have a different Thanksgiving day then Canadians do I'm with you weedhopper i used to roll with a pretty big crew all the time as I got older I realized how much of a headache I was making my life on my own decided to drop my circle to the size of a cheerio I can honestly say I've never been happier

On another note trying to figure out which would be the best light set up to run for veggie 15 plants I was going to use 400 HPS that's what I'm using now but I'm sure there's got to be a more energy efficient way to veg them any input would be greatly appreciated
get 2-3 315 or 2 630 CHM and never look back bud, 4200k you will thank me

Thank you lyfespan I will check them out right away

Lyfespan what kind of lights are they exactly when I googled what you wrote me I'm not getting anything except for radio stations and glow sticks

That would be great Lyfespan but the Governor already said "Not on My Watch "--When talking about ending prohibition !-- We at least 20 years behind the west coast !-- I just stay hid and bide my time ! -- I learn from U free state peeps !-- When and if they ever set me free ? -- I'm gonna rock they world !-- These people know next to nothing about weed !-- Be like a fox in the hen house !--- I'm gonna show no mercy !
They been chasing my happy a** for 50 years -- I make it to the whistle I feel like somebody owes me !-- Not a hand out !-- Just let me work !

Lyfespan how long U press at what temp and how much pressure or is that a trade secret ?

Keef I'm just loving those bins they work absolutely perfect

Tell me if I saw right Bud !--U got your nute water in the box and A pump sends it up thru those drip hoses ?
I couldn't tell where U brought your water lines coming out !--
I couldn't find the ones with a diamond pattern like U got mine have 4 inch squares with the lines running from end to end and side to side !-- Are those the 35 gallon ones !

Hey Lyfespan -- If a grower wanted to be ready with a retail packaged product when the law changes -- What would U suggest !-- I'm leaning towards hash oil cartridges for an e-cig but I got time !-- I'd like to grow the weed do the extraction -- Fill the carts and package them !-- I got a resort beach right over there !--
I got my eye on that Simply "C" CO2 extractor !-- The basic model only has a one ounce capacity so I figure I just run hash thru it !-- tiny bit of that expensive coconut oil or EJ Mix to thin it just enough to flow in a cartridge -- It's just that the flowers are worth more as flowers !-- I don't want to deal with a weed wholesaler !-- Anyone ? -- Any thoughts?

Tell me if I saw right Bud !--U got your nute water in the box and A pump sends it up thru those drip hoses ?
I couldn't tell where U brought your water lines coming out !--
I couldn't find the ones with a diamond pattern like U got mine have 4 inch squares with the lines running from end to end and side to side !-- Are those the 35 gallon ones !

Hey Lyfespan -- If a grower wanted to be ready with a retail packaged product when the law changes -- What would U suggest !-- I'm leaning towards hash oil cartridges for an e-cig but I got time !-- I'd like to grow the weed do the extraction -- Fill the carts and package them !-- I got a resort beach right over there !--
I got my eye on that Simply "C" CO2 extractor !-- The basic model only has a one ounce capacity so I figure I just run hash thru it !-- tiny bit of that expensive coconut oil or EJ Mix to thin it just enough to flow in a cartridge -- It's just that the flowers are worth more as flowers !-- I don't want to deal with a weed wholesaler !-- Anyone ? -- Any thoughts?

5763f9ed63bd084bab8761cd5b4e3424.jpg

It's hard to see the pump it's on the right side of that T

4898480e70b25b4ee24d1e37c7c5533b.jpg

The redline supplies oxygen just before the ppump that way it mixes as the pump grabs it and pushes it up through the lines so they got lots of oxygen in the lines instead of running an air stone seems to work really well The middle line is for power to the pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back