Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should go get a couple racks of spare ribs and throw them on the smoker ?
D.D. make some good Cajun stuffing !-- She can't cook nothing without celery -onion - bellpepper or garlic !

Guess I gotta get one of those Rosin Presses !-- I can put the shatter up or make THC e-cig liquid !-- Last time I messed with Rosin Tech I got burned !--We don't talk about the flat iron incident !-- The very words "flat iron "-- will get me in trouble all over again !-- I need a machine !--
Get me a Rosin press to make the juice to pay for the CO2 extractor ?-- Just kidding! -- Maybe ?

I am not impressed with the tiny amount of rosen you get... i guess enough for a dab, but i don't dab...I watched it being made..

Hi guys! Trying to distract myself while I wait for advil & heat pack to help. Feels like all my teeth are going to fall out! Will miss Thanksgiving for the 1st time ever! Sad. Working the other 2 holidays, so guess that will wrap up my holidays! Plus, I need to make some groceries! Wish I was at your house Rose!

View attachment FB_IMG_1478752780054.jpg

I live....slowly on the mend, took a break from this to say Hi and then back at it....peace.

Bud, I grew out a bean from umbras's surprise beans. It ran 11 weeks and I was forced to take it early. I am gearing up to make another run and see if I can do better. I pulled almost 2 zips of it and it gets me sideways like a shot of nitrous. Haha its my weekend smoke so I don't get sleepy.

Nice Kraven! And glad you're doing a little better. I wouldn't wish my pneumonia bug on anyone! Think I'm dying! Would love a shot of whiskey about now!

Kraven that looks absolutely tasty excellent job my friend

Dog that's excellent news I can't wait to be tasting some of the umbra surprise :48:

Nap Wake and Bake !-- She lives !-- I just hope she don't ask me how she looks !-- Just in case what's a polite way to say U look like warm death ?--
Where my pipe ?

Grow Master Kraven U better get well ! -- Beautiful bud !-- as expected !--- I mean it is what U do !--- I'm bout tired of sick people !--- Ever body get well Now !-- Sick people make me sick !-- No really they do !

Greetings -- I'm an old fart and I was wondering if there are other old carts out there quietly growing weed !-- I grow a White Widow rotation in aero under LEDs!- I hope there are other seniors out there who find it easier to talk to people closer to their age. Coming out of the shadows is a big step for me and I hope others will come around maybe have a morning communal Wake and Bake!- I'm just barely computer literate so don't let that stop U ! We will learn from each other ! I'll figure out that profile thing later !

I'm 55 and grow WW but i still think im kinda young.:stoned:

JB --Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- Dam U went all the way back to the 1st post ? -- U sound like an old farts to me !-- Did U know I still got that White Widow ?-- Learned a bit since then !-- Still learning !-- We still do the Wake and Bake but jump in whenever U want !--
Weather front is backing up over us and poor D.D. feeling it bad !-- Her face hurts and I know a little about face pain !--

OH DD, I wish I could make my dinner just appear at your house. I am so sorry you are so sick. Do you know about NAC? good for lungs.. Big hugs from me to you.

Rose sending energy your way. TJ is making the stuffing here to. Just the two of us. Got a young turkey this year. Happy Thanksgiving......:48:

happy thanksgiving to all of you folks in the ofc. i hope it is all you hope for and that you face it with a pleasant buzz and smile on your faces. i on the other hand, will be visiting family. i will have a pleasant buzz but will probably have more of a smirk or maybe a grimace on my face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back