Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyfespan how long U press at what temp and how much pressure or is that a trade secret ?

pressing drier material at higher temps here for shorter time to get shatter here right now due to the low ambient temps and high humidity, otherwise it will budder up

im an open book for pressing be at it awwhhile now

Tell me if I saw right Bud !--U got your nute water in the box and A pump sends it up thru those drip hoses ?
I couldn't tell where U brought your water lines coming out !--
I couldn't find the ones with a diamond pattern like U got mine have 4 inch squares with the lines running from end to end and side to side !-- Are those the 35 gallon ones !

Hey Lyfespan -- If a grower wanted to be ready with a retail packaged product when the law changes -- What would U suggest !-- I'm leaning towards hash oil cartridges for an e-cig but I got time !-- I'd like to grow the weed do the extraction -- Fill the carts and package them !-- I got a resort beach right over there !--
I got my eye on that Simply "C" CO2 extractor !-- The basic model only has a one ounce capacity so I figure I just run hash thru it !-- tiny bit of that expensive coconut oil or EJ Mix to thin it just enough to flow in a cartridge -- It's just that the flowers are worth more as flowers !-- I don't want to deal with a weed wholesaler !-- Anyone ? -- Any thoughts?

to any grower i say tay focused on growing, master that, you're not going to be able to do everything in house. it will all be separate entities, at least here in cali. you grow you grow, you dispense, you dispense, you extract then... and transporters too.
you best bet is to find companies and individuals that share your views and try to set up partnerships, allowing you to focus on be the best at growing. Delegation after mastering is fine.

5763f9ed63bd084bab8761cd5b4e3424.jpg

4898480e70b25b4ee24d1e37c7c5533b.jpg

The redline supplies oxygen just before the ppump that way it mixes as the pump grabs it and pushes it up through the lines so they got lots of oxygen in the lines instead of running an air stone seems to work really well The middle line is for power to the pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love the addition of oxygen to the root area, does it oxidize the water at all causing ph issues, and affects on the plastic bin?

love the addition of oxygen to the root area, does it oxidize the water at all causing ph issues, and affects on the plastic bin?

I used to use Bins quite often and never had an issue this is the first time using this kind of bin but Keef has used them for a long time now and he has no issues everything seems great so far

I am a student of the plant !-- Here's the thing !-- It's gonna be like the wild west around here when the law changes !-- There's gonna be no structure of any kind !-- Right now if U get caught making a cannabis extract U can get up to 99 years in jail !-- They know nothing around here !--- I might have to set up some kind of something ? -- I used to supply 3 dealers so legal --grey area --whatever I can always fall back on that !-- I can be flexible !-- Ideally I would look to supplying a slice of the top end !-- I got time and none of it means nothing if U can't grow the weed !-- I'm learning !-- Under threat of jail !

I been using those Black and Yellow bins for almost 3 years ! -- The boxes don't react to the nute solution ! --I have a bubbler in mine to keep fresh air inside the box --The exposed hanging roots get all the air they need !-- I spray from the bottom and Bud drips from the top but it do the same thing !--- Bud the more nute water U have I the box the slower pH changes will happen !

I been using those Black and Yellow bins for almost 3 years ! -- The boxes don't react to the nute solution ! --I have a bubbler in mine to keep fresh air inside the box --The exposed hanging roots get all the air they need !-- I spray from the bottom and Bud drips from the top but it do the same thing !--- Bud the more nute water U have I the box the slower pH changes will happen !

I will keep an eye on the pH I'm just waiting for my new nutrients and ph pens to get here then I'm gonna drop my trimeter in there so I can keep a better eye on it. as soon as I get the veg room done I'm going to run two of those bins in the baby room just as reservoirs to feed the bud room and the veg room all this building is just killing me though Im glad I only have one room left build my garage came with a pit that I absolutely hate so I put a huge bin down there with a sump pump in it so I can run drains from each room into the bin in the pit out of the pit to the side of the garage to feed the grass I sure will be glad when this is all done and I can just sit back and Edmeyer my beautiful girls

Keef i'm hoping to run 15 bins in the bud room one plant in each bin that will give those plant roots lots and lots of room like I said buddy I love these things thank you for the advice

So far this is what I've had for seed that I've tried to crack a few didn't make it but most did excellent

1 exodus cheese feminized greenhouse
1 Himalayan gold feminized greenhouse
1 white widow. Feminized
1 pineapple chunk. Feminized Barneys farm
1 headband X raspberry Kush
1 Gigamoon x remedy
3 umbra surprise
3 hippie dog
5 BPU X bb
5 BPU X bubba licious

Bud I started in growing in the closet !-- I don't want to damage the house anymore than I have to because when the law changes I'll need a bigger grow !-- For now I have plans to turn the spare room into bloom !--
and keep what I got now as veg !-- That's why I'm looking to produce a packaged product !-- So I can start putting up some stock -- That I can easily hide !-- Not a good idea to dig around in my yard !-- No telling what U might find !-- I know what's there !
You Bud I know U want those boxes to drain into a res. but them roots gonna do fine floating around as long as U got a bubbler !-- Just let it be self contained !-- I bring my air hose and pump power cord out thru the lid !--

Bud I started in growing in the closet !-- I don't want to damage the house anymore than I have to because when the law changes I'll need a bigger grow !-- For now I have plans to turn the spare room into bloom !--
and keep what I got now as veg !-- That's why I'm looking to produce a packaged product !-- So I can start putting up some stock -- That I can easily hide !-- Not a good idea to dig around in my yard !-- No telling what U might find !-- I know what's there !
You Bud I know U want those boxes to drain into a res. but them roots gonna do fine floating around as long as U got a bubbler !-- Just let it be self contained !-- I bring my air hose and pump power cord out thru the lid !--

I think you have things set up pretty good and when your time comes you are definitely going to kill it in the industry in your area they have you so restricted but yet you still come up with such amazing stuff and I hope you have that zombie plant by New Year's I don't want to be wrong hahah.

If I go self-contained I would have to run 15 pumps 15 air stones where if I run the reservoir it's one pump of each reservoir one air pump per reservoir which is a lot less cost and I'm pretty broke these days not being able to work apparently I'm too much of a liability 7-Eleven wouldn't even hire me that was their words I'm too much of a liability and unfortunately in the recession were in no one is building Lowrider's so that's pretty hard on my pocket

Whatever works for U Bud !-- I think the 5 holes in each are right !-- I have a problem with head room so I have to keep them small for now !-- I would run those up to about 12-14 inches tall and flip them to bloom !
Well I move plants instead of boxes !-- I'm looking for plants that finish in about 60 days for a rotation !-- I move some plants to bloom every 2 weeks -- After 2 months they ready to harvest and another group is moved to bloom every 2 weeks !-- I'm doing it with a few plants at a time now but one day it'll be by the box !

I know no one cares, but I lied, i have only done this dinner for 35 years. Back to cooking.

Bud many would consider that making a tetraploid would be a waste of time !-- It hasn't been done successfully very many times !-- Realistically -- My chances of success are low !-- I might need more than another month !-- I have to try because I'm a lightening rod and I married another one !-- If something happens we end up right slap dab in the middle of it !-- Whether by choice or not !-- The Zombie Juice is just an attempt to make something happen and catch it when it does !-- Looking for a happy accident !

Keef I want to try to get to a rotation like that and keep the time short like you said and then have one or two long flowering sativa I have lots of room to grow tall so I figured what the hell why not

Bud I know this Hill Billy that grows a sativa !-- Nick grows a long finishing Thai that is probably trippy as hell !

Something like Thai sounds really good or I'd like to try to get my hands on some original lambs or some thing like that

I am sauteing the onions and celery for two different dressings. Next i am going to get the giblets out to make a stock. I am doing the turkey on the traeger tomorrow. I hope it works. Brine in burbon and stuff, mr rb is doing that part.

I am sauteing the onions and celery for two different dressings. Next i am going to get the giblets out to make a stock. I am doing the turkey on the traeger tomorrow. I hope it works. Brine in burbon and stuff, mr rb is doing that part.

That sounds so yummy rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back