Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nap Wake and Bake !--
Go Bud !-- Same box different way to grow !-- I like it !
Where my pipe ?

Ugh!-- My FACE hurts !-- We a fine pair down here today !-- D.D. seems a little better !-- We just "endeavor to persevere" ! --Not much gonna get done today !--

Thank you very much everyone your compliments really mean a lot to me as I hope to reach your guises levels of medicine

Global warming is showing its right around the corner. And i dont give a crap What or Who is causing it,,but it is for real. Ask ppl in Florida about the Higher....... High Tides!

Some would still deny it's happening Hopper !-- Does it even matter if it is man made or a natural cycle it'll still wipe out the coasts !-- It's when U start trying to do something about it that it starts getting complicated !-- U gonna be the one to tell the coal miners they don't got a job anymore or tell the oil people to quit pumping ? -- Even If we can do something to slow it-- Things start to get complicated !--
On the flip side -- Might be a Northwest Passage of open water over Canada connecting the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific one day soon !-- That would cut shipping times !

Evening OFC
Raining and cold here.
All you sick folks get your rest and vitamins
I could use some Global warming about now.
Off to check the plants.

I hate cold weather so a little Global warming would be okay....lol

Yeah Keef its a tough thing all the way around. Clean Energy would help but i just dont know. Sooner are later we will run out of fossil fuels plain and simple.
I personally believe the 1st thing that is going to be a game changer for Mankind ,,,,is a shortage of CLEAN DRINKING WATER.

Yea, I have to agree WH....clean water will become more precious than anything in the future. I'm all for progress.....but my people's lived with the land, not against it. I hope some day we find that path again.

I'm feeling a bit better, 2 days in the bed and I'm tired of that mess.

There is no fresh drinking water where I live but Katrina motivated me to learn some stuff like making clean water and power !-- A still will do a lot more than make liquor !-- RO water is easy too long as U can get the filters !-- Now if they can find a way to get hydrogen besides from hydrocarbons -- The by product of a fuel cell is pure water !-- Gonna be wars for control of surface water for sure !--

Ive been telling ppl for a long time,,, that the thing we need the most to stay alive,,,, is going to be the 1st thing,,, that causes chaos for Human Kind and all creatures on this planet,,and thats Water. we Can Not live without it,,,period.
Mark my words,,,someday it will be the reason for all wars, ,civil and military.
Ask California how they feel about their water supply. :bolt:

Quit Hopper !-- U making me thirsty !
Got D.D. fed and in bed resting !
I know Bud wasn't talking about me when he was talking about grow skills !-- I would give my grow skills a strong "C" minus !-- We getting better !-- I just throw a lot of stuff at the wall and see what sticks !-- Something works I clone the hell outta it !--I just learn to grow O.K. ? -- I can get better later !-- D.D. need a Frankenplant to grow !-- She a better pharmer than me !-- We been together long enough to understand each other some !-- Such as if she sees me running ?-- She knows to try to keep up !-- If I'm running there gonna be a good reason !

Umbra, i went to a "Green Cleaners" yesterday, and guess what they use.. A big ole sign on the door touting the cleaning ability of EM1... I bet you already knew that huh?
I look forward to seeing the sweater and drapes.

What is the difference between Rid-X septic system cleaner and EM1 ? -- Got to have lots of the same anaerobic bugs !

Rose I'm down with organic and natural stuff but they used to use ammonia to dry clean !-- Made from human urine !-- No I got my limitations !-- Sir --can we clean your jacket in pee-pee ? -- Why No U may not !
Cleaning clothes with ? -- No I'm good !-- I like soap and water , naphtha and stuff like that !-- I'm sorry that sounds nasty !

morning ofc, hope all are well today.

keef watch that naphtha, my baby brother was using it to clean parts and it made his hair fall out. if you ever notice the folks that use it most are bald.

Morning all...coffee and a cold, it just wont pass. Hope everyone has a good day. I'm gonna be trimming and whining about being sick all day. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back