Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ness !--
U too OF !-- Eat some decarbed weed !

Hey D.D. say I remind her of a Care Bare !

-- I fell for it and asked which one ? ---

She say I remind her of the --"I don't give a "F" Bare" !

I live....slowly on the mend, took a break from this to say Hi and then back at it....peace.

Nice Bud Kraven, I'm harvesting to. I think, I let my w**d try out to much, it is nice and crispy. Still smoke fine. It's sticky and smell like lemon's and I can't put my finger on it, it seem a little smell of the earth (Aurora Indica). Kraven, I order that Kangacan should arrive next week. Looking forward to using it. Hope you get to feeling better. Time to fill another jar. :icon_smile: Happy Bird Day

Hi guys! Trying to distract myself while I wait for advil & heat pack to help. Feels like all my teeth are going to fall out! Will miss Thanksgiving for the 1st time ever! Sad. Working the other 2 holidays, so guess that will wrap up my holidays! Plus, I need to make some groceries! Wish I was at your house Rose!

DD, I hope you get to feeling better soon. You sure crack me up with your posts. At least you do not have to cook. I'm cooking a young turkey and a few veg's. Happy Thanksgiving DD. :joint4:

Happy thanksgiving ness. DD cracks me up too. I bet that is great smell. yum.

Of, i hope you have some fun and some good food.

I have had two naps.. but got lots of food ready. That wilson puppy is always up for a nap, ya gotta love that in a pup.

I'm off to the store later !-- Not for Thanksgiving just outta stuff !-- I think I'll pick up the stuff for a pot of soup or stew !-- Put it in the crock pot for tommorrow !--- Soup and cornbread ? -- Ain't nothing wrong with some cornbread !-- My momma taught me to cook !-- She said boy as ugly as U are U might want to learn to feed yourself !---

Thanks Rose. I know you are going to have a good day.

Every one :spit: and :48:. Good Night.....

I put a 3 gallon jug of Watermelon wine in the freezer at about noon today !-- I hope it comes out nice !-- All works right it will taste nasty with not a bit of sweetness but gives U that burn when it hits your belly !-- Then I kill the yeast and sweeten it a tiny bit !-- I need to start some more Blackberry before I run out !-- I'm gonna end up with a still I see it coming !-- Good thing I know where there's some old farts that knows about such things !--

DD, I hope you get to feeling better soon. You sure crack me up with your posts. At least you do not have to cook. I'm cooking a young turkey and a few veg's. Happy Thanksgiving DD. :joint4:

1st Thanksgiving that I haven't cooked! Love to cook! Thanksgiving is my day! Thanks Rose; I wish you could make some dinner appear !

Dam they almost caught me ya'll !-- I was at the grocery store minding my business back in can goods when they jumped me !-- Old people in mobility scooters with them big alien sunglasses like they got !-- 2 came down the Isle side by side !-- I looked over my back and they was moving on me from that way too !--.One of them leaned over to get some pickles and I made my move !-- U know the old shiners turn around ?---Where U back up fast -- crank the wheel while Jerking up the emergency brake ! Slide around a 180 degrees and take off again !-- They tried to pin me in over by pet food but I was on to them !-- I parked my buggy and went in on foot !

No ya'll don't understand I'm traumatized !-- The pack leader -- mean looking blue haired old lady with a mustache? -- She almost had me pinned in !-- Had a tattoo on her shoulder -- I think maybe one time it might have been tweety bird but now looks a lot like a buzzard to me !-- I need some caps and some hash or something potent !-- The vision of that tattoo gonna haunt me !--

Taking down plants. My son lost his keys and waited until I got home from work. NCH crew came by and had to leave when my son couldn't open the door.

At least Umbra didn't have a face to face with the spice girls and Ole Scary Spice herself !-- Next time I'm getting on one too !-- Get me some of those sunglass and then we can play bumper cars up in the store !-- She tried to run over my foot for a can of pumpkin pie ! -- Nasty !

I took a bunch of pix with my phone but can't seem to load them. They may be too large. I will have to use my camera. Be back in a few. Really tired. Sat in traffic in the Bay for 4 hours. Drained me. Arthritis acting up in both hands, just hurt everywhere.

The wife took a couple pics of the girls and sent them to me what do you guys think

Headband X raspberry Kush
a64aa70994c923384faab8462d59f6b8.jpg

White OG 1
273169924df018a28f9d015f3faf003d.jpg

White OG 2
adeb73fe13e563bf751845859301601f.jpg

Deep chunk
f67f8d02b61521a2eef8f17aab1003db.jpg

Two weeks into flower

Umbra I hope U feel better !-- When does your insurance kick in ? -- What meds should U be on that you not taking ?
I thought your son moved out !-- I got a spare key buried in the --Never mind !

Thanks Keef it's funny the white OG was like 4 feet with like maybe 20 branches on it and she is putting on some nice Crystal and weight I will have to say I'm pretty bummed out to find out the deep moon X remedy is a hermaphrodite not sure if it's genetics or if it could've been from stressing them moving them around and putting her into veg a bit early

Yo Bud something to think about on the boxes -- The taller they get the more top heavy they gonna be by harvest !-- I think I'll probably end up doing what Kraven said and use 4 PVC post on the corners with a net stretched between them !-- I think if /when I grow a Landrace sativa I'll have to SCROG it !-- Stretch a screen and keep twisting the plant round and round tucking everything back underneath the screen !-- I could do that in a box !-- I know I can do a short cycle SOG !-- Root a bunch of sativa cuts and flip them withing about a week of rooting !--- I think U got to loose something though in quality !-- I take the cuts give them about 2 weeks to root and about a month to veg then off to bloom for about 8 weeks !-- So 13 weeks fresh cut to harvest ?- What took / is taking me the longest is having that steady supply of plants ready for bloom !-- At least I've figured out I need a shortish bush with strong bones that finishes in about 60 days !
Then crank it out !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back