Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Keef, meds...only 1 I'm not taking/can't afford...crestor. It will be the silent killer that gets me. The one that affected me the most was Spiriva. Being able to breathe again makes a huge difference to me. So here are some photos of the take down. We are not trimming yet, just taking the plants down to hang upside down to dry before trimming. I told my son it was a good 6 to 10 hours of work. We have been at it for 4 hours straight and not 1/2 way yet.

View attachment IMG_0693.JPG

View attachment IMG_0694.JPG

View attachment IMG_0695.JPG

View attachment IMG_0696.JPG

View attachment IMG_0697.JPG

Keef I agree with you with the PVC and the netting I can see me using that on a few boxes

Umbra that is an amazing sight excellent job I can only imagine how it looks in person

I sat in Houston traffic about 3 weeks ago for nearly 6 hours! Pure torture! Beautiful site Umbra! All those hanging buds! And, yes Umbra, it's good to breathe! Would be nice about now!

G'morning all. Still got the croup but it is abating, only have 4 more left to trim and I'm fixing to hit them today before the food begins. My heart is heavy this morning, a friend of mine found out he has brain cancer, he had seizures about a week ago and then in the hospital they found it and did the resection, sent the biopsy out to the lab and it came back malignant. I wont go into the cancer type and stage, he just has a tough fight on his hands and he is both angry and scared. I wish there was something I could do to comfort him, but being a neuro nurse, the writing is on the wall. I just told him to stay positive and lets see how things are after rad/chemo....but I already know what he is up against. Can we all just say a silent prayer or keep that person in out thoughts please....all parties involved will need all the love we can give. It is not my place to speak their name nor is it my place to deliver the news, but that person is a friend and its OK to say how much your worried about a friend and their family.

JB --Welcome to the O.F.C. !-- Dam U went all the way back to the 1st post ? -- U sound like an old farts to me !-- Did U know I still got that White Widow ?-- Learned a bit since then !-- Still learning !-- We still do the Wake and Bake but jump in whenever U want !--
Weather front is backing up over us and poor D.D. feeling it bad !-- Her face hurts and I know a little about face pain !--

Happy Thanksgiving Keef.:aok:

Sorry to hear that Kraven. Will definitely keep them in my thoughts especially as we start this holiday season.

G'morning all. Still got the croup but it is abating, only have 4 more left to trim and I'm fixing to hit them today before the food begins. My heart is heavy this morning, a friend of mine found out he has brain cancer, he had seizures about a week ago and then in the hospital they found it and did the resection, sent the biopsy out to the lab and it came back malignant. I wont go into the cancer type and stage, he just has a tough fight on his hands and he is both angry and scared. I wish there was something I could do to comfort him, but being a neuro nurse, the writing is on the wall. I just told him to stay positive and lets see how things are after rad/chemo....but I already know what he is up against. Can we all just say a silent prayer or keep that person in out thoughts please....all parties involved will need all the love we can give. It is not my place to speak their name nor is it my place to deliver the news, but that person is a friend and its OK to say how much your worried about a friend and their family.
Our thoughts and prayers reach out to your friend...

lyfespan good to see you around, hope you have been doing well.

johnnybuds, welcome to the ofc. i'm 55 myself and i say i'm not old but if you watch me try to move around you may think i'm 70.

something i didn't tell yall about the other day. when we was looking for the grandson's deer, he let a limb go and it hit me. i had to pull a thorn out of my eye ball. it is feeling better but it looks like i'm really stoned in one eye.

brother i hope you get to feeling better.

keef and dd i hope yall are better as well.

I sat in Houston traffic about 3 weeks ago for nearly 6 hours! Pure torture! Beautiful site Umbra! All those hanging buds! And, yes Umbra, it's good to breathe! Would be nice about now!

that is one of the reasons i left the big city, i still don't understand how i coped with houston like i did (born and raised there and that little town of new caney). now living in bama in a laid back lifestyle i just try to stay away from the big city.

lyfespan good to see you around, hope you have been doing well.

johnnybuds, welcome to the ofc. i'mm 55 myself and i say i'm not old but if you watch me try to move around you may think i'm 70.

something i didn't tell yall about the other day. when we was looking for the grandson's deer, he let a limb go and it hit me. i had to pull a thorn out of my eye ball. it is feeling better but it looks like i'm really stoned in one eye.

GIGGY
i hope your eye gets better soon:) HAPPY thanksgvng.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and hope yall have a wonderful day.

Kraven,,,sorry to hear about your friend. I hate that freaking Disease.

something i didn't tell yall about the other day. when we was looking for the grandson's deer, he let a limb go and it hit me. i had to pull a thorn out of my eye ball. it is feeling better but it looks like i'm really stoned in one eye.[/QUOTE]

Ouch...dam hope that clears up for you....

Happy Thanksgiving OFC. I have many things I give thanks for in my life. My son's efforts are not 1 of them, lol. I stopped taking the plants down at 11 last night and went to bed. My son told me he would finish taking the plants down. So I get up at 6 and all the lights are on. I figure he must still be working. Nope, he went to bed 1/2 hr after I did. Left all the doors open as well. Still have another 35 to 40 plants to take down. Drinking coffee and taking naproxen for the hands. Time to get back at it.

brother sorry to hear about your friend. thoughts and prayers to all of yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back