Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !--
Dam ya'll been busy this morning! -- I need some coffee and my pipe !-- Sorry for the bad news Kraven !-- Would your friend be open to a 60 grams of RSO in 60 days ?-- It is a lot but it would the best shot and it can work !-- They really need to study the treatment more !-- Because with cancer and RSO U got a chance !
I gotta make some caps I'm out !-- I couldn't get around very well without my caps !
I can smell it Umbra !

Happy Thanksgiving to All.
The little buggers will be here soon.
Where is my pipe

I put D.D. back to bed !-- I think she doing better !--
Umbra I understand about filling up the garage and run the whole bunch at a time !- That way U have an empty room U can clean then fill back up !-- Have U considered breaking it down into 4 groups 2 weeks apart so U could take 25% every 2 weeks instead of being hit with it all at once ? Just a thought !
Giggy I hope that wasn't your good eye !-- I try to stay out the Houston area myself !-- Houston now goes up 45 all the way to Conroe !-- Seems to go on forever on 10 too !-- Lots of weed headed east on 10 !
Over cast and in the 70s at the beach today !-- Be in the 60s tonight - Might have to break out the long Johns!

G'morning all. Still got the croup but it is abating, only have 4 more left to trim and I'm fixing to hit them today before the food begins. My heart is heavy this morning, a friend of mine found out he has brain cancer, he had seizures about a week ago and then in the hospital they found it and did the resection, sent the biopsy out to the lab and it came back malignant. I wont go into the cancer type and stage, he just has a tough fight on his hands and he is both angry and scared. I wish there was something I could do to comfort him, but being a neuro nurse, the writing is on the wall. I just told him to stay positive and lets see how things are after rad/chemo....but I already know what he is up against. Can we all just say a silent prayer or keep that person in out thoughts please....all parties involved will need all the love we can give. It is not my place to speak their name nor is it my place to deliver the news, but that person is a friend and its OK to say how much your worried about a friend and their family.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend that is the kind of news no one ever wants to receive only thing you can do is stick by him and be there for him when he needs you I will definitely say a prayer for your friend tonight I really hope he kicks this thing man

Kraven is talking about Joe the Camel. He is my friend too. He needs lots of prayers and help. If anyone has any CBD, not hemp but cannabis, and would send it to me i will make more RSO for him.. I am so sad, i love Joe. He has a young daughter and wife... Brain cancer is the scariest I think.

Thanks Rose !-- This is why I need a high CBD variety !
Joe hang tough !-- If the O.F.C. could fix this we would !-- Take Care Cuz !--

I was mildly interested in learning how to make those THCA crystals but guess what !-- The by product will be pure CBD crystals !--- This shows me why I need to learn that skill !-- Pure CBDs !-- I still think they work better in combination with some THC !-- It's one of those cases they work better together than separately!
Umbra -- For the hands I'm looking for Beemer's Balm recipe !-- A clean extract in some DMSO should loosen those hands up !--- U taking a diuretic ?

Joe...you are in my thoughts all the time. My mother had a brain tumor when her pancreatic cancer spread thru her body. They knew by the size and shape that it was malignant before they did the biopsy. She had the tumor for 5 years or so before they found it. The doctors told my mother that she had cancer for 10 years or so before being diagnosed. She was stage 4 at that point.

I was mildly interested in learning how to make those THCA crystals but guess what !-- The by product will be pure CBD crystals !--- This shows me why I need to learn that skill !-- Pure CBDs !-- I still think they work better in combination with some THC !-- It's one of those cases they work better together than separately!
Umbra -- For the hands I'm looking for Beemer's Balm recipe !-- A clean extract in some DMSO should loosen those hands up !--- U taking a diuretic ?
Diuretic...coffee, beer, and water. There balms at the dispensary. I just didn't think I needed them yet, lol. Still in denial about getting old or something.

Umbra you're only as old as you let your mind grow to be you just have to ignore what the body says

No Bud --Umbra is OLD !-- U know that bible story about 3 wise men coming to see baby Jesus ? -- Umbra was one of them !

Umbra the Romans used a cannabis root poltice for gout !-- Do something U need those hand to work !--
My old pal the Gloman only had one hand - grow his a** off !-- I don't know how he manages !

Put 3 gallons of Watermelon wine in the freezer yesterday !--This morning it easily fits into a gallon jug !-- I leave it in there a couple more hours see if I can get another quart of water off it !-- Should end up with about 3-- 750 mil bottles !-- I need to start some more Blackberry wine !
Umbra -- Pomegranate Wine ? -- I hate U Cuz !--U Playing me again !-- So U think I should use the fruit or juice ?- I'd like some juice concentrate !- Gonna be more expensive to make !--Maybe after the blackberry ?
I need another toke or 2 --Still not moving very well !

Hello MP! Happy T-Day! Hope all is well with everyone.
It seems I only have spare time on Holidays now, so I wanted to stop by and say HIGH!

No Worries Umbra...we will get that rocked out for you Sir.

Bud what NCH does makes what we do look like child's play !-- He got access to genetics that's out the reach of most of us !-- I been Jonesing for some of that high dollar Lemon Trees he got !-- $35,000 for a clone !-- I am not good enough a farmer for something like that !-- I'd end up killing it somehow !-- I need to get better quick !-- Sounds like a lot of money for one plant but if Texas was legal and I was a better pharmer I'd be after something like that too !-- I can't afford it but maybe-- just maybe I can make something that desirable !-- Given a choice I know what side of a transaction like that I want to be on !-- I got to juice today they weren't quite big enough yet yesterday !--

Whew, got it all down and hanging....Rose I didn't have Joe's permission to speak his name so I didn't, my guess is he would tell us on his terms.....I hope for the sake of mine and Joe's friendship this does not hit him wrong.

Joe, I was hurting and worried and may have misspoken. If I have offended you or outed you, please accept my apology, I spoke of my pain without mentioning your name forgetting that you are very well like and well respected here. Rose would not have said anything had I not breached the subject, please accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back