Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I be posting my a** off today !-- Took a big dose of caps and loaded the pipe with hash and this what happens !-- Not hurting anymore !--
U know Lyfespan said out west a grower grows a transported moves it and wholesalers buy it for pharmacies or what ever !-- I'm thinking every stop along the line will be money out my bottom line !-- Since there will be no infrastructure like that in place when Texas finally rolls over so I think I better learn to do it all !-- If it can be done with weed I need to know how to do it !-- Not just how to grow it !-- If what I grow will be worth a certain amount but if something was done to it it would be worth more !-- I want to be able to do that !-- U see how NCH has created a brand ? -- If I grow it process it and package it -- I can brand it !-- Only thing is the brand has to mean something !-- I need to specialize but I need to be able to change hat specialty when needed as the market changes !-- I don't expect to get rich I just need to pay the bills !

Giggy I'll try to get those lights out to U soon !
I'm nursing a buzz and watching a Motley Cruel concert !- Hoping D.D. is better this afternoon for work !-- Been a hard year financially !-- They don't change the law soon I'm gonna be bad !

I know what U mean Umbra my veg and nursing station don't look very sex either ! Most times they look like sh** !--
The Pomegranate Wine ? -- U just have a way of presenting challenges to me that sucker me in !-- Garlic Ice Cream ? -- No !-- Thank U !

Morning Folks
I know I am new and not much indoor knowledge.
Here is the t5 I am using
hxxp://www.ebay.com/itm/251627100147?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&var=550529357479&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
129.95 shipped

i have been running this guys lights nonstop for 2 years, original bulbs even, i must for a china purchase, i LOVE these. i have 10 of the 12 tube fixtures and a few of the 6 tube, love the switching on them allowing me to adjust things.

for T5 fixtures you can do better than these, sticking switches and all.

Nobody vegging with T5s and flowering with HPS anymore? Just curious.

i do tons of T5 here with 14 nanolux DEs.

i am starting a new project, and im seriously thinking about flowering with 3100k CMH. maybe 9 630s in a 10x12 room with 8ft ceilings

Good morning peeps. Bud light I always veg with T5's. I love um. You would need two or three to get the coverage for 15 plants, that is a lot of plants, do you normally run that many indoors? I use the 4ft t5's. I also use a MH, I also use led, but I really like the t5 the best for veg. You can put them right on top of the canopy and you get no stretch until you flip to flower. Very close internodes...

Well, another turkey dinner over... phewy..

then nodes stay tcloser using a 5000k bulb btw, we got more stretch using 6500k, seems the blue in the 5000 helps a lot

I be posting my a** off today !-- Took a big dose of caps and loaded the pipe with hash and this what happens !-- Not hurting anymore !--
U know Lyfespan said out west a grower grows a transported moves it and wholesalers buy it for pharmacies or what ever !-- I'm thinking every stop along the line will be money out my bottom line !-- Since there will be no infrastructure like that in place when Texas finally rolls over so I think I better learn to do it all !-- If it can be done with weed I need to know how to do it !-- Not just how to grow it !-- If what I grow will be worth a certain amount but if something was done to it it would be worth more !-- I want to be able to do that !-- U see how NCH has created a brand ? -- If I grow it process it and package it -- I can brand it !-- Only thing is the brand has to mean something !-- I need to specialize but I need to be able to change hat specialty when needed as the market changes !-- I don't expect to get rich I just need to pay the bills !

Giggy I'll try to get those lights out to U soon !
I'm nursing a buzz and watching a Motley Cruel concert !- Hoping D.D. is better this afternoon for work !-- Been a hard year financially !-- They don't change the law soon I'm gonna be bad !

thats why its good to stay at the top of the food chain. alpha being the grower, period. and yes its all moving toward prepacked buds too, no more open buds in bags and containers

i do tons of T5 here with 14 nanolux DEs.

i am starting a new project, and im seriously thinking about flowering with 3100k CMH. maybe 9 630s in a 10x12 room with 8ft ceilings
A bunch of guys I know at seedjunkies are running the cmh. I have 8ft ceilings and hesitated about using the double ended bulbs because of the heat they generate. I'm using the air cooled hoods and smaller height plants. Just took it down yesterday, so I don't have any weight numbers yet, but from the harvest I would venture to guess it is double the weight of using 8 HPS.

A bunch of guys I know at seedjunkies are running the cmh. I have 8ft ceilings and hesitated about using the double ended bulbs because of the heat they generate. I'm using the air cooled hoods and smaller height plants. Just took it down yesterday, so I don't have any weight numbers yet, but from the harvest I would venture to guess it is double the weight of using 8 HPS.

yeah being inside with low ceilings again is really making me crunch numbers, especially on a new setup that needs to run for a bit as is before i can change stuff.

debating on sealed and CO2, AC hoods and keeping ac out of the equation? so many options, and sales with today

and i have 10 extra DE fixtures sitting i could use but would need 5 tons of ac

I'm running a mini split 3.5 ton and in the summer when its 110 outside it is struggling. But the ballasts allow to run them at 80% and 60% and I found out this the best way to deal with the heat. Just back them off a bit.

I'm running a mini split 3.5 ton and in the summer when its 110 outside it is struggling. But the ballasts allow to run them at 80% and 60% and I found out this the best way to deal with the heat. Just back them off a bit.

youre running the nanolux right? i love the cloud control system, go to the computer dimm all the lights with a click or use the temp settings and have the lights do it auto as well

U guys keep talking I'm taking notes !-- I got a garage too !-- Any mistake U guys keep me from making the quicker I'm up and running !-- Heat is gonna be a problem for me too !--

I'm at it again !-- Pic is sprouts with about a half inch tail out the seed !-- They bubbling around in a dilute weed killer solution !--
Rolling those genetic bones and looking for a tetraploid B.B. !

View attachment 20161125_120038.jpg

U guys keep talking I'm taking notes !-- I got a garage too !-- Any mistake U guys keep me from making the quicker I'm up and running !-- Heat is gonna be a problem for me too !--

I'm at it again !-- Pic is sprouts with about a half inch tail out the seed !-- They bubbling around in a dilute weed killer solution !--

heat from the light always sucks butt as its a dry useless heat, i need the humidity for vpd

gonna pop a mutated double seed for ya KEEF, see what comes of her

uhoh the Tude just emailed me cali conn GSC back in stock after 2 years

Do that Lyfespan !-- U never know ?--- It may be a long shot but I gotta take it trying to make myself a tetraploid !-- I got time !--
Was that Attitude seed ? -- I think that's where I been waiting for that Oregon Lemon to come back in stock !--

The empty lot next door is for sale !-- It sure would look good with a 3 car garage (looking) grow !-- Put in some high ceilings and build it the way I want !-- We kinda broke for awhile though !-- I could refinance the house and take out enough to buy the lot then I'd be broke again !-- It's a shame but it is not my time yet !
Probably should concentrate on keeping my happy a** outta jail !

They not ever gonna let me have a little wine and weed shop by the beach are they ?

Good morning OFC. Bud, I use the same T5 setup as everybody else does...because it works. My seedlings and clones are in a 2 x 8 closet with 2 4ft 8 light panels. I also have a 4 x 8 tent with 2 1K MH for more veg. The garage is 24 x 16 and I run 4 ac/de HPS and 2 regular air cooled 1K HPS. NCH runs the same T5 setup for his clones.

Thank you umbra yours and Kravens advice is worth more then gold to me you guys are great people to learn from along with quite a few other people

Umbra U are right about NCH'S set up !----I'm keeping and eye on him now !--- I'm sure he knew I would go look if it was stuck in my face like that !-- I'm brain damaged not stupid !-- WOW !-- I'm impressed !-- I saw that space alien thing hanging from the ceiling just like U got !-- I want a tour !

youre running the nanolux right? i love the cloud control system, go to the computer dimm all the lights with a click or use the temp settings and have the lights do it auto as well

I am using the nanolux for the regular HPS, but for the de I'm using phantom de ballasts. I'm using the air cooled hood as well with the de. I don't worry to much about the vdp, I use a biowave and it stimulates the stoma opening without worrying about humidity and all the problems like powder mildew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back