Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Dog those damn Tumors can be horrible. My dog has a few small ones ,,but they aint got no bigger. Im thinking they may be fatty deposits.
We are not sure its a Brain Tumor,,but everything ive researched points in that direction. Most dogs that have seizures have Epilepsy, and it starts at a young age. When older dogs start having Seizures its normally due to gettig into poison/pesticides or something OR a Brain Tumor. We have no poisons that he could get into,,plus he had 2 Seizures over a week apart and both happened at night during his deep sleep. So far so good with the oil. Fingers crossed.

Waiting on my caps to kick in !-- Ugh !-- I need more coffee !-- Packed a pipe of B.B. -- Looks like we gonna be in the high 60s low 70's and overcast with some showers !-- I saw Castro died last night! -- Won't be long before people be combing them mountains in Cuba looking for some unknown Landrace varieties !--

Wood Hippy -- Ole yellow top boxes make good grow boxes !-- I like what Bud did to his !-- Bud U plan on draining the boxes into a res. then drip it back to them ?-- U could leave the nute water in the bottom of the box and use a little pump to move it up to your drippers and let it just run back down into the box !-- With the nute water in the box under the plants the roots reach it rapidly and it's kinda like DWC but with fresh air being pumped into the box by a bubbler the exposed roots get plenty O2 !-- No runoff or watering saves on water and nutes !- Was that Wood Hippy ask about timers ? -- I use cheap $8 timers with 15 minutes intervals !-- Use one for my pumps and one for lights !

Taking the neighbors BB X BPU today..man she smells fruity.....

Cane --Blueberry muffins or fresh blueberries ? -- She can do both -not the same plant but B.B. ) !-- Love that smell !-- Doesn't smell like weed growing either I bet !-- I'll be running a bunch !-- Eventually I want 1 box one variety !--- My next new variety to harvest will be Master Kush she be looking good !

You are rocking it lately..
Yes she smells berry good...
This GDP X BR be tasting fine...:48:

It was Budlight asking about timers.
The box is going to be a 4 hole DWC, Got a 60 inch flexable air stone a 5 inch net pots on the way.

Wood Hippy -- Ole yellow top boxes make good grow boxes !-- I like what Bud did to his !-- Bud U plan on draining the boxes into a res. then drip it back to them ?-- U could leave the nute water in the bottom of the box and use a little pump to move it up to your drippers and let it just run back down into the box !-- With the nute water in the box under the plants the roots reach it rapidly and it's kinda like DWC but with fresh air being pumped into the box by a bubbler the exposed roots get plenty O2 !-- No runoff or watering saves on water and nutes !- Was that Wood Hippy ask about timers ? -- I use cheap $8 timers with 15 minutes intervals !-- Use one for my pumps and one for lights !
No Keith it was me asking about timers I need something strong enough to hold 4 1000s

Good morning everybody hope you guys are all off to a good start cold as **** over here Time to Puffer fat one and get the day on the go going to pick up the new 54 watt T5s today by Sun blaster thanks for your advice everyone how to make my decision easier yesterday

It'll work like a charm Hippy !-- I get high ya'll all look alike ! -- U got the yellow top boxes with the 4 inch checkerboard pattern on the lid ? -- If so those are 4 inch squares-- your 5 inch pots overlap the edges of the square but that's not a big deal with DWC !-- I wasn't planning on letting the plants get too big so I use the 2 inch baskets and foam collars !-- There was no need for me to drill each square with that 2 inch doorknob hole saw but I get high sheet happens !-- Those 35 gallon boxes got 5 rows of 8 squares !-- My production boxes I might go with 5 -- 3 inch baskets !-- One in each corner and one in the middle !-- I'm gonna use these boxes I got for veg anyway -- Work just fine !

Keef, I gave up on the civic. I cant find the problem, I will be installing a different engine. Going to build a strong engine, make a new engine harness, install a new pcm and I should eliminate the problem. I bought mrs dog a newer civic a few days ago so I got my truck to drive now that she has a car.

Keef, I gave up on the civic. I cant find the problem, I will be installing a different engine. Going to build a strong engine, make a new engine harness, install a new pcm and I should eliminate the problem. I bought mrs dog a newer civic a few days ago so I got my truck to drive now that she has a car.

Dog The B 16's are nice Engine to drop in them a little bit hard on fuel but funny as hell The zc is really good motor two which is still dual overhead cam but not as hard on fuel because it doesn't run VTEC if you do that swap I would strongly consider running the MSD like I was saying earlier

Go Dog !-- Sucks to drive a car all week then work on it all weekend some U can get back to work Monday! -- Ain't no fun !-- I hope U get it worked out U bout due for a break ! -- May be a front is pushing thru with this overcast we got !-- I'm having some pressure in my face but poor D.D. really having problem !-- I know a thing or 2 about face pain !-- I'm falling !-- No problem !-- I'll just break my fall with my face !-- Didn't work out so well !-- I gotta get her well cause like it or not --she pays the bills !-- For now !-- It's hard because I have access to a distribution system that I can roll over to work for me !-- I'm just too old to be in the fast lane during prohibition! -- Why can't they just give me a ticket if they catch me ? -- I doubt I would get many tickets -- Except that first intentional one to frame and hang on the wall! -- Just give me some wiggle room !-- I could get high dollar for 1st class hash oil carts around here !-- Few even know they exist! -- When I gave my old brickweed dealer a chunk of hash he almost cried !-- He said he hasn't even seen any hash in 30 years !-- Keef gonna be like a fox in a hen house when a market opens !--

A lazy one budlight.. How bout you? I am just sitting here thinking about what i need to plant... Keef, how are the Nurse Larry's doing clone wise? I think I need to start some indicas..

Umbra and anyone else, what do you think about speedy pot being made into oil?

What up Rose ? -- U get the dishes done yet and the house put back together ? --
We got a hydro store in town and they got commercial saying come let Mary Jane teach U to grow your veggies and stuff !--- Oh Hell No !-- U couldn't beat me and make me go in that store !-- The Po-Po got to be watching that place !-- It would be unpleasant if the Po-Po followed me home from the hydrostore !-- Be even worse if a cartel member followed me home !-- I don't know nothing bout weed ask anyone !-( 'cept U guys )

keef you just need to bury a train car in your backyard that's what the guys are doing out here or C can put a doghouse overtop the trapdoor you're good to go just make sure you got yourself a nice big chow chow or pitbull guarding the doghouse so nobody finds your door

Keef if I wasn't running so many of those bins I would totally keep them self contained like that makes them really portable if you need to switch rooms or anything really easy all you do is unplug the pump unhook the airline and away you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back