Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven don't play ! --
Hey U saw me complaining about that Sasquash Rosin Press !-- When I do that it usually means that ain't the one but I did find what I was looking for !-- Bout $250 !-- Like the one Umbra got !-- I figure I could run it thru a Kanga Can or something then squash it !-- A tiny amount of that liquid coconut oil or that EJ Mix to thin it up just right for Cartridges !-- Bout got this Liquid Weed project wrapped up except for the doing it !
About all that worthless trim ya'll got laying around ? -- When the law changes we gonna talk !

Kraven that BlackBerry Snow Lotus be fighting me !-- I almost killed it sexing it so small -- It's a girl but I'm still nursing it !-- Plus I planted one of 2 Barney's Nightshade feminized seed I got from Giggy ! I figured if it grew I could save the extra seed for my buddy Kraven or did U get some ? --- It has been a struggle but I think I got it !-- Give me a couple more weeks just to be sure !-- They were in a box that had a potash deficiency but they coming back !

Morning Umbra !-- Hell yes the B.B. works well !-- That be one reason I be diving off into your work !-- The White -x- The Black Rose is up and I got 3 outta 4 --Got GDP-x- BPU -- Got a single Delta Wave outta 4 !-- What does P.B. mean ? -- Plush Berry?
Bud I'm looking for the right container but I got a quart of Surflan AS --Lots more than I'll ever need !-- ( give U a hint -- I make a stock solution of one mil. Surflan to 100 mils of distilled water - Then I work with how much stock solution to how much water !-- We done got stuff across the border once !-- I'm game if U are !
I get U where I'm at but I don't have one yet either !-- Look up "Inducing Polyploidy with Surflan AS and I'll tell U about the lies I've worked thru ! -- Maybe Billy will help !-- Can U get Colchicine up there I can't get it here ?-- Breed U a sack of seed and jump in !

Keef Billy has good recipe for Surflan in his book when I am done putting money into these rooms I am going to order some

Hey Bud when U get a chance can U send me that recipe so I can compare it to what I'm doing and to see if it is the same recipe I started with !-- I'm rinsing the hell out theses seed sprout !-- Some may have been to early in sprout !-- Soon as I get them sorted out I think I 'll start some more and let them get germed good !-- I got plenty B.B. seed !
Don't know how I ended up with blueberry but I did --now I'm after other berries !-- Got 4 -P.B -x-Strawberry Desiel!

I got a gallon of that fermented lemonade in the freezer to see what I it did or if it is ready !-- Might be nasty !-- Maybe not !-- I need to go get some blackberries and start some more !-- Brewing is like growing it takes time and planning !-- She like Blue Berry and Black Berry !-- It disappears pretty fast !-- I've given some away and so has she !-- Got about a gallon each of Peach --Pear -- Apple Pie and Watermelon !-- I need to check that Watermelon-- It's still a little sweet so I didn't kill the yeast yet !-- I gotta strain my Blueberry too -- I forgot !

Thank you Umbra for the response but it said your link no longer exists

Kraven looks like it's some powerful stuff you got there

Hi ho hi ho off to the grow store I go to pick up my new T5s
It worked for me just now. Its a titan controller/ 240v with 8 outlets hooked to the timer.

Back to trimming. Trimmers been here for a few hours. Son went to work. Just finished getting lunch for everyone. It is raining and nasty out. The girl at Subway told me I had a pot leaf stuck to my foot. I guess I reeked pretty good after trimming for 5 hours in a sealed room.

In Umbra's world the clerk tells him he got a pot leaf stuck to his shoe !-- In my world U got a pot leaf stuck to your foot them guys with Reflector sunglasses -- They slam your face into the car hood while reading U your rights !-- I would rather live in Umbra's world !
It's all good though !--
My newest new babies !
I wish I could post a pic of D.D. and 4 dogs trimming but it started like this !

View attachment 20161126_152256.jpg

View attachment 20161126_142243.jpg

Cleaned up nice !-- It's not like I got a garage full but a couple little 2 foot plants like this every couple weeks seems to keep us in smoke and caps --with some extra !-- ( and D.D. smoke alot )!-- 5 boxes every 2 weeks be coming soon instead of a couple plants !-- Then I get good !

View attachment 20161126_164030.jpg

Umbra that is a really sweet timer thank you I'm definitely going to look into it

Keef I will for sure as soon as I get the chance

Hope everyone is having a good evening. :joint4:

That's just so complicated !-- How about I push U down and run ?-- I don't have to outrun the law ! --Just U !-
--That'll Slow'm down some !-- I was hitch hiking I don't even know these people !-- No Habla English !

I made her eat some soup and rest awhile !-- Somebody pack this pipe of hash !-- I'll do what I can but I got BBQ sauce to make !-- Had to make a dry rub first cause I need dry rub in my sauce !-- One day Ole Keef gonna cook ya'll a whole hog !--

Well hopefully this holds the girls off for a little bit till I can get there room finished

33709b0141e25265bd6f1b3511841ca8.jpg

ed04f049c3529d4eef317712d3e4587f.jpg
195226218495bdb276185afd9ac620b4.jpg

I cut three out of the five heads off yesterday so we'll see how this goes never done this kind of stuff before so hopefully I didn't mess it up

Thank you cane The neighbours bb X bpu looks good to :joint4:

The nugs are nice size and smell berry good....
Under 60 days almost 50% Amber..nice..
First one that we ran indoors...

I like it Bud !-- I couldn't find the boxes with diamonds like that !-- That'll do what U want !
Nice Cane !-- U know I think different climates and different stuff affects how long a plant takes to finish !--
I 'd probably know more about how long stuff takes if I would write stuff down !-- I like me some B.B. !--
I got a Master Kush about halfway thru bloom that is looking tasty !--

Got a other description of Nurse Larry -- Earthy with a hint of floral then a mild peppery finish ?-- She complicated !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back