Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cane ? -Rose ? --Is that close ?-- It just seems I should be able to describe it !--

My Widow bout to step into the ring with these Usurpers and Show'm why they call her White !--- Don't matter what happens !-- I win !--- Got 2 Blueberry Lemonade things called Purple Haze I be sexing in a couple days !--

So we gonna put some B.B. under a Rosin Press and make some Blueberry Shatter then thin it just enough to flow in an e-cig ? -- I am !-- $250 heated Rosin Press put the weed or hash in these 25 microns bags place them between the heated plates then put the pressure to it and out comes the shatter !-- I'm down !

You guys are mean and are torturers with all of the bpu x bb and nurse Larry talk hahahaha just kidding hope everyone's having a good evening

Bud I'm just happy I don't have to call my dealer anymore !-- I'm happy as hell I got a couple jars put up !

Bud I'm just happy I don't have to call my dealer anymore !-- I'm happy as hell I got a couple jars put up !

I can't wait till I do to and thanks again

lyfespan I herd Keef is not allowed to play with hair straighteners

lyfespan things are little more progressed than that. Hillbilly engineering at its finest.

Maybe but Lyfespan do stuff like me !-- Look at it and think I can make one !-- U just buy the heated plates and controller ?-- I was thinking hydrolic jack and a couple clothes irons but I didn't think they would handle the pressure !-- Lyfespan ya'll got to teach me and these other prohibition state people !-- We kinda work under duress on a shoestring budget !--

I think I get a press like Umbra and those mesh bags !-- Maybe D.D. buy me one !-- I'm good for now but I got plans !-- People around here wouldn't know what shatter was !

Hello everyone, have a question any one make vape juice with VG in the Magic Butter Machine at all or any other vay?

NE guy !-- Welcome to the O.F.C. -- Seen your name around but first time I saw U at the O.F.C. !-- Put the V.G. away and the butter machine too !-- I beat my brains out against this but we bout there with west coast help !-- The V.G. and P.G. will never disolve enough THC !-- With any extract for a vape cartridge your biggest enemy is the water soluble compounds! -- That what we were just talking about making shatter with a Rosin Press then thinning it just enough to flow with either a tiny amount of liquid coconut oil or EJ Mix !-- EJ Mix is a special PG that suspends the oil instead of trying to disolve it !-- Water soluble compounds will plug the wick quickly !--

hmm i'm not using the little cartridges for the fact the vg is to thick so i got a regular IPV5 and a drip tank with dual coils, but the 40 grams geadw A bud to 400ml of VG just doesn't seem to have a high enough tch content tempted to pay and have it tested but if you guys think its pointless with the VG and not being able to get the THC levels high enough

Well hopefully this holds the girls off for a little bit till I can get there room finished

33709b0141e25265bd6f1b3511841ca8.jpg

ed04f049c3529d4eef317712d3e4587f.jpg
195226218495bdb276185afd9ac620b4.jpg

I cut three out of the five heads off yesterday so we'll see how this goes never done this kind of stuff before so hopefully I didn't mess it up
Morning All.
Bud What size net pot you using in the bottom boxes. Looks like what I want to do.
Need Coffee and my pipe be back in a bit.

Keef Please stay away from coconut oil, or any type of edible butter for ecigs. It is known to cause Exogenous Lipoid Pneumonia.
Back to the pipe.

Morning O.F.C....turning cold out, feeling like snow in our future.......:48:.....

Morning my friends. Im getting ready to head to Little Rock Arkansas to work. Hope yas all have a wonderful day.

packing and trying to prepare for Chicago weather. Week after that Boston. Cold and wet here now. I have become so comfortable here in California, I've forgotten about winter.

Morning O.F.C. !-- In the 60s here mid 70's this afternoon !
Wood Hippy -- Thanks for the 411 about smoking coconut oil in an e-cig !-- It's been my mission to figure this out !-- I want to make hash oil cartridges and the stuff is too thick for an e-cig !-- I need something to thin it just a little that doesn't change the taste !-- It can be done I smoked the hash oil cartridges !-- I can do the extraction !--I want to make them safe So I guess I try the EJ Mix !--
Time for Wake and Bake !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back