Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's better !-- I tried some cold pressed coconut oil with an extract in an e-cig and taste like sheet !-- Anyway my thought was to maybe use some of the highly processed coconut oil that stays liquid and doesn't get solid at 76 degrees and with a very high smoke point to thin shatter enough to flow in an e-cig !-- My thought was that if the smoke point was much higher than the smoke point of the shatter that it would remain as coconut oil after the THC had burned off !-- An e-cig will only get so hot and it would be a tiny amount used as a thinner and those carts only hold half mil !--

lyfespan things are little more progressed than that. Hillbilly engineering at its finest.
the prices for these chinese vulcanizing presses is out of control, would never line another companies pockets like that, knowing i can build better or acquire the same for cheaper. this lil press kick *** i have it mounted so i can bang out ounces of flower in no time. im a grower first and formost, not an extraction company, so not trying to produce pounds in hours.

Maybe but Lyfespan do stuff like me !-- Look at it and think I can make one !-- U just buy the heated plates and controller ?-- I was thinking hydrolic jack and a couple clothes irons but I didn't think they would handle the pressure !-- Lyfespan ya'll got to teach me and these other prohibition state people !-- We kinda work under duress on a shoestring budget !--
there are so many people selling platens on instagram its crazy, those and pre-puck kits for the presses
NE guy !-- Welcome to the O.F.C. -- Seen your name around but first time I saw U at the O.F.C. !-- Put the V.G. away and the butter machine too !-- I beat my brains out against this but we bout there with west coast help !-- The V.G. and P.G. will never disolve enough THC !-- With any extract for a vape cartridge your biggest enemy is the water soluble compounds! -- That what we were just talking about making shatter with a Rosin Press then thinning it just enough to flow with either a tiny amount of liquid coconut oil or EJ Mix !-- EJ Mix is a special PG that suspends the oil instead of trying to disolve it !-- Water soluble compounds will plug the wick quickly !--
anything trying to be loaded into carts needs to be winterized first

packing and trying to prepare for Chicago weather. Week after that Boston. Cold and wet here now. I have become so comfortable here in California, I've forgotten about winter.

thermals thermals thermals, that ******* wind cuts through clothes like knives. chicago cold, windy and moist

I was gonna wait till he got back and ask if the wind was still blowing up there !-- My daughter was born not far from Chicago !-- I was there about a year building a machine !-- I am not a fan of that kind of cold !-- Wind blow so hard up there it get so cold !-- Driving on ice is a piece of cake !-- I can do it front ways -backwards and sideways --sometime just round and round while still doing the speed limit !-- Brakes ?-- Don't work for me every time I hit my brakes up there in the ice -- it never turned out well !

Got near about over one cold and the nephew was kind enough to bring a much harsher one for Thanksgiving......so now I feel like I'm gonna be nasty sick by this afternoon....I knew last night when I sorta felt bad that i may have gotten this child's cold....I swear it's like chemical warfare.... dunno how these kids get these super bugs. So I live, but not comfortably....hope to kick this thing quickly, usually one and done for the winter!

WeedHopper
Pinnacle Mountain State Park Little Rock has some nice scenic places to get High.
Got family just south of Little Rock.

View attachment IMG_3243.jpg

sideways doesnt surprise me, i give up

anyways starting my morning out with some MDB, Million Dollar Baby

forum cooks X cherrypie cut forget who got reversed but shes out of this world on terps and taste that goes to the end of the joint even roaches taste so yummy. she stinks like bigtime skunk, very classic nose

feel like i got hit by a truck mentally, lost my 10 yr old nephew a year ago and really feeling it today.

so is the the VG a total waste of time? and yes never add any type of oil to vape juice it will kill u

Umbra your coming to boston what for if you don't mind my asking

Hey Rose !
Just lost a long post !--
NE -- U can use VG if it is homogenized with an extract like shatter or wax !-- The hash oil carts are about 70 % THC -- I been tinkering with what I call Liquid Weed for almost 2 years off and on !--I envision Liquid Weed as an e-cig liquid that about as strong as maybe 30 % THC !-- Toke for toke like fine weed !--

Good morning Rose
Hope everyone is off to a good start this morning

Wouldhippie i use 4 inch not pots they fit perfect if you take one diamond out

Thanks Bud I ordered 5 in. pots I will just cut a little more.
Nice looking plants by the way.

ya 30% would be ideal, what do you mean by homogenized

i don't think my first attempt is even 20 by just using food grade VG and the MB, but then again i really have no way to say many ml is = to say a joint. I need someone that hardly smokes as a trial patient my tolerance is way to high like me

really interested in your or anyone elses opinion to the best way to produce viable VG juice, I thought the MB would have worked but throwing 40 grams a try I would like to avoid

HI ROSE !!! :)

I does look good Bud !-- I want to use 3 or 4 inch pots in my production boxes -- I got a problem to solve first !-- I'm set up for 2 inch baskets ( I drill a 2 inch hole in every square )-and they work O.K. but once the roots have entangled in my 2 inch baskets there's gonna be no way to take them out the 2 inch baskets! -- I'm hoping I can just put plant 2 inch baskets and all in a larger basket !-- Might get some of those clay balls too !-- Don't know yet !-- I know U can keep a ship load of cuts in one them boxes !-- Mine got 40 squares each !-- I don't use all -- All the time !-- I'm still getting things organized and starting to produce enough rooted clones !-- It all has to come together for this rotation to work !-- Nursery got to produce enough cuts at the right time to keep veg working -- Veg got to work right to produce the bloom ready plants at the right time !-- It has to flow !

NE I have wasted a bit of extract myself !-- I thought I could make an alcohol extraction clean enough !-- I'm giving it one more try by washing the weed with water soaks until it is clean over days !-- Then Redry and try an alcohol extraction !-- Don't have a lot of faith !
Homogenize is what they do to milk to keep the milk fat from separating from the milk! -- It means breaking the milk fat into particles into such small parts they can never seperate from the water soluable milk again !
A small batch homogenizer may cost $500 with the probe and stuff !-- I want a Simply"C" CO2 hash oil extractor but it cost about $3,500 so I'm looking at a $250 Rosin Press !-- I could blast with Butane but I don't want to go boom !--
NE go look up EJ Mix or Pro-Mix -- They both are a type of PG that might work if your e,tractor is clean enough! -- I don't think there is a way of making it without making an extract to work with first and RSO ain't it !

Hey Bud -- I rinsed those seed all night and just got them in a grow medium !-- It's outta my hands now but I did my best so we wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back