Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correcting a potash deficiency and trying to figure out what caused it !-- This is my Nurse Larry -- Master Kush box !-- They gonna be just fine !-- I've only got one of the Larry OG pheno but I got it !-- Lots of the Medicine Woman pheno -- Closest I can come to describing her smell is -- Earthy with floral undertones !-- Really is quite pleasant !-- I only got about a quarter jar for now but I'll be running plenty ! --

View attachment 20161126_100904.jpg

Bud they use buried shipping containers down her for smugglers drops !-- I don't know for sure but I think 3-5 years and they start to collapse !-- I live about half mile from the beach and 4 ft. Above sea level so can't do it here !-- Texas got this Texas Veterans Land Program and if I buy 10 acres or more there will be no down payment and almost no interest !-- So when the time comes Uncle Sam might buy me a pot farm !
So I just bid my time and learn to practice the craft of growing !
Those boxes work but at one time I wanted to use an 8 inch PVC pipe at an angle into a res and do that drip to each plant and let it run back down to the res. !-- 3-4 inch baskets ?

I figured I could put in some RV hook ups so the Stoner Snowbirds would have a place to winter amongst thier own kind !-- There would be some epic parties !-- I just know it !-- I got a secret weapon !-- Fruit Brandy tasting !-- After about 8 wine samples and and a toke or 2 of something fine ? -- U be alright !-

Thanks Bud !-- I had forgotten ! --They got an hour and a half !-- I be looking for a seed with and extra fat tail with a bulge on it !

I did this half dozen times before I switched from seed to treating cuts !-- I learned a lot since then !-- It will happen eventually !-- Don't mean it's what I want but I'll find something soon !-- I might start the rinse an hour early !--

Or split them up into quarters and start with a quarter every 15 minutes

Morning Umbra !-- Hell yes the B.B. works well !-- That be one reason I be diving off into your work !-- The White -x- The Black Rose is up and I got 3 outta 4 --Got GDP-x- BPU -- Got a single Delta Wave outta 4 !-- What does P.B. mean ? -- Plush Berry?
Bud I'm looking for the right container but I got a quart of Surflan AS --Lots more than I'll ever need !-- ( give U a hint -- I make a stock solution of one mil. Surflan to 100 mils of distilled water - Then I work with how much stock solution to how much water !-- We done got stuff across the border once !-- I'm game if U are !
I get U where I'm at but I don't have one yet either !-- Look up "Inducing Polyploidy with Surflan AS and I'll tell U about the lies I've worked thru ! -- Maybe Billy will help !-- Can U get Colchicine up there I can't get it here ?-- Breed U a sack of seed and jump in !

I had a bad experience taking to much speedy oil........ not been that long ago...... was pacing the floor at 4:00am...... worried about a heart attack....... I knew it was strong so I only took a 3 or so ml.......... yall go careful on oils til you know how they work on you........ easy to make with the magical butter machine.

View attachment IMG_0001.jpg

View attachment IMG_0002.jpg

When I get discouraged about this genetic doubling I remind myself that as hard as it is someone went in and brought U.B.C. Chemo back out !-- What else is there we haven't found yet ?-- That's my perfect dream !-- A monopoly on a plant like that !--

Yea I did that to myself with some brownies I made, way too strong and had me really... really.... ready to be done. Have not had an edible now for about three weeks....shook this out this morning.....put some on top of my bowl and it nearly foundered me. Will go very lightly making edibles today.

Yep,,i decabed some sativa and it kicked my ***. Thought my heart was going to come out of my chest. Lol

Thank you Umbra for the response but it said your link no longer exists

Kraven looks like it's some powerful stuff you got there

Hi ho hi ho off to the grow store I go to pick up my new T5s

It seems to be breaking up a bit, I think I'm on the mend. Today is a good day for left overs and a nap while watching the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back